PDA

View Full Version : Mayor & Chief want Poop Patrol at Bayfront Park

12-30-2009, 06:27 AM
I kid you not boys and girls. Our genius leaders have started a Poop Patrol at Bayfront Park. Residents are encouraged to call MPD if they spot their neighbor not picking up spots poop in the park. Notice also MPD'S new Media Guru and his remarkable quotes. WTF! See below:

The feces is not only piling up at the local park but at the surrounding buildings. It has gotten to the point where associations have installed pet waste bag dispensers, but it's still not working. So there is just one more phone call to make: the police.

"It's a lot different than dealing with people who have guns put to their face and cars broken into, and they become a victim of a crime," said Jeff Giordano of Miami Police.

Condo associations, and soon Bayfront Park, are hiring off-duty Miami Police Officer to do poop patrol. Officer Giordano's tickets range from $50 to $500, and there are not breaks. In fact, Giordano takes it personal after he stepped in the stuff on his way to a holiday party.

"It's not just the point of people stepping in it. There are diseases that can come out from these dogs," said Giordano.

So far the Scoop it or Ticket Campaign has cleaned up Brickell on the River. Bayfront Park is now hoping it clears the air for them as well.

This crackdown on pet poop will take place during prime walking hours, 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. They hope to put a stop to all this with a firm foot.

Back to the Basics boys, Back to the Basics!

12-30-2009, 06:31 AM
Gio should have stuck his foot in his mouth so he could taste the shizzat instead of talking and everyone finding out he is just plain full of shizzat with no common sense.

12-30-2009, 06:40 AM
Ok worried about doggy poop and diseases? How about all the human waste from all the sick, infermed homeless people taking a crap everywhere and anywhere and City of Miami Police say they can't do anything about it. Metro rail, bus hubs and stops, inside metro mover, metro bus, on seats inside buses and trains. I have close to 100 pictures to prove it. Thats a concern not the dog sh**. I know a particular case in which a homeless with aids was smeering his feces on the handrails/grabrails inside the metro mover in downtown. Was arrested released and went back to doing it again. Public transportation is a HUGE health risk to the riders and they dont even know it. Vomit, blood, semen, gastro fluids, feces and urine found in every train, bus, mover, seat, bench, etc. everywhere. Thats to be concerned about. Thats real disease and an epedemic waitg to happen. Want to know more feel free in contacting me. I will make pics avaialble to you. There is lots more to this story. I would love to hear fom theChief and Mayor.

12-30-2009, 06:43 AM
Ok worried about doggy poop and diseases? How about all the human waste from all the sick, infermed homeless people taking a crap everywhere and anywhere and City of Miami Police say they can't do anything about it. Metro rail, bus hubs and stops, inside metro mover, metro bus, on seats inside buses and trains. I have close to 100 pictures to prove it. Thats a concern not the dog sh**. I know a particular case in which a homeless with aids was smeering his feces on the handrails/grabrails inside the metro mover in downtown. Was arrested released and went back to doing it again. Public transportation is a HUGE health risk to the riders and they dont even know it. Vomit, blood, semen, gastro fluids, feces and urine found in every train, bus, mover, seat, bench, etc. everywhere. Thats to be concerned about. Thats real disease and an epedemic waitg to happen. Want to know more feel free in contacting me. I will make pics avaialble to you. There is lots more to this story. I would love to hear fom theChief and Mayor.

12-30-2009, 06:59 AM
Gio needs to stop and think out what he says and does, he represents the chief and the department as a whole.

12-30-2009, 12:03 PM
Where can I get a piece of that off-duty action? Beats WOM cards any day! Half of that doggie doo doesn't belong to little Snuggies. Best bit of advice, stay out of the grass.

12-30-2009, 12:24 PM
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep,all units take a 3/15 to Bayfront Park several dogs defecating on the grass and the owners are not picking up.PIO Gio is in Command.Only in Miami. :oops: :oops: :oops:

12-30-2009, 05:25 PM
It's a new day at MPD so start watching out for all the shizzat in our city parks. Forget the Grove rapist and get back to the basics and help out with the poop patrol stat!!! :devil:

12-30-2009, 05:28 PM
What nincompoop came up with the Poop Patrol? Is this there idea of a morale booster? LUBEY POOPY? :oops:

12-30-2009, 05:30 PM
Lube Poo to the rescue. . .

12-30-2009, 05:38 PM
Effective immediately: turn in your taser and pick up your poop scooper on the 4th floor. We have heard your taser complaints and realize they are not the perfect weapon and should definitely not be used on dogs. No dog tasering, simply pick up their shizzat.

12-30-2009, 05:45 PM
I heard that Destephan and Alvarez are going to be the only two on the new poop patrol. Giordano will be the acting sergeant. And if they have any problems just raise Echaburu out of the pork and beans and he will respond on a 3 to bayfront. For sure those two will need an FOP rep. And for sure Giordano will violate at least on officer right. But its all good, the poop is gone from the hood. 1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! en route to another doggy taser discharge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-30-2009, 05:53 PM

GIO, put your camera away and stay off the grass. You made your point bro.

12-30-2009, 06:01 PM
The feces is not only piling up at the local park but at the surrounding buildings. It has gotten to the point where associations have installed pet waste bag dispensers, but it's still not working. So there is just one more phone call to make: the police.

"It's a lot different than dealing with people who have guns put to their face and cars broken into, and they become a victim of a crime," said Jeff Giordano of Miami Police. DUHHH!

12-30-2009, 06:28 PM
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep,all units take a 3/15 to Bayfront Park several dogs defecating on the grass and the owners are not picking up.PIO Gio is in Command.Only in Miami. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Wait, first pick up your supplies. It sould get dangerous out there without the following items:
Blue Light Special:

1. POOPER SCOOPERS

2. DOGGIE FECES BAGGIES

3. POOP PATROL PATCHES FOR MPD POOP PATROL UNIT

4. RUBBER SHOE COVERS

5. NOSE PLUGS

12-30-2009, 06:39 PM

Wait, first pick up your supplies. It sould get dangerous out there without the following items:
Blue Light Special:

1. POOPER SCOOPERS

2. DOGGIE FECES BAGGIES

3. POOP PATROL PATCHES FOR MPD POOP PATROL UNIT

4. RUBBER SHOE COVERS

5. NOSE PLUGS

TSD will respond in full WMD gear.LOL :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

12-30-2009, 06:55 PM
Lube Poo to the rescue. . .

Herr LUBE sagt: "Scheisse?! Du Bist doof!"

12-30-2009, 08:36 PM
Alfypoo will be in charge of the Poo detail and there will be alot of off-doody available!!!

12-30-2009, 09:20 PM
For this new administration, we would gladly pick up poop if it was asked of us. For the last administration I would do nothing.

12-30-2009, 09:22 PM
This would be a perfect job for the witch from court liason.

12-30-2009, 11:58 PM
This would be a perfect job for the witch from court liason.

From your fingers to God's ears. The smile on my face at the though, hurts.

12-31-2009, 03:08 AM
For this new administration, we would gladly pick up poop if it was asked of us. For the last administration I would do nothing.

There you have it Chief. Volunteers to go out and pick up poop. Alert the media and have a poop removal volunteer party project to boost morale at the MPD. Contact the mayor and get going on this wise man's idea. Wanna Volunteer?? Sign up below!

12-31-2009, 03:55 AM
Damas y caballeros aqui hay que ver la vida de una manera positiva. A mi me parece una fantastica idea. Primeramente la caca perruna a generado un nuevo off duty osea una nueva entrada de billete que nunca esta de mas. Segundo las jevitas que pasean los perritos en el parque estan durisimas yo me voluntarizo no solo para recojerle la caca al perro pero tambien se las recojo a ellas. Tercero el parque es un lugar bonito y mientras se patrulla chekeando a los perritos y a los perritos de las jevitas la bahia te ofrece una vista super relajante. Asere en conclusion yo prefiero recojer caca de perro en tiempo y medio que restregarme con los cocodrilos............

12-31-2009, 06:01 AM

There you have it Chief. Volunteers to go out and pick up poop. Alert the media and have a poop removal volunteer party project to boost morale at the MPD. Contact the mayor and get going on this wise man's idea. Wanna Volunteer?? Sign up below!

Rather make O T issuing will appears than on alpha/bravo. Dogs aren't allowed in parks because of the illnesses kids can get from simply playing on the grass. As a kid, had my left hand swell to twice it's size. ER doctor asked if I had been playing in a park. Said yes, played football in the rain. Ring worm was on top of palm. Froze the ring with can, 5 days later it was normal. Doc said I was lucky it a ring worm and not some nastier "thing". If the mayor says to enforce the building code, guess what we are doing. Fire code? yeah that too. Miami Officers can legally enforce any law in the city code. Which busted back crier are you? Shine the single bar and grow up.

01-03-2010, 11:41 PM
A perfect detail for the newly demoted Lieutenants. Not only will they have some extra income but also have a free dinner while at work.

01-04-2010, 03:42 AM
A perfect detail for the newly demoted Lieutenants. Not only will they have some extra income but also have a free dinner while at work.

Why ya such a meanie EFT? You step in shizzat on your way to a party too? :snicker:

03-02-2010, 06:34 AM
WTF. I stepped in caca tonight on my way to a party over at Bayside. Where is the Poop Patrol? You all are so freakin lazy. Can't even pick up poop that your Chief Exposito has asked you to do. - Renter at 50 Biscayne who is sick of the caca everywhere and the police not doing their job and picking it up.

03-02-2010, 09:45 AM
WTF. I stepped in caca tonight on my way to a party over at Bayside. Where is the Poop Patrol? You all are so freakin lazy. Can't even pick up poop that your Chief Exposito has asked you to do. - Renter at 50 Biscayne who is sick of the caca everywhere and the police not doing their job and picking it up.

LUBE'S GOT YOUR KRAP! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

03-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Shot for brains, this is something condo associations will be hiring off-duty officers to enforce. Don't be such an idiot!!!

If this is beneath you, don't sign up for the job, but I'm sure you are one of those off-duty hounds beating down the door to get a piece of these jobs.

Pun intended.

03-02-2010, 02:37 PM
I was walking and stepped on something soft, slimey and foul smelling. I was sure i had stepped in some poo, but when I looked down it was actually Luis Cabrera. I threw the shoes away

03-03-2010, 02:57 PM
fuuny one

03-04-2010, 03:05 AM
Why don't we give Luisito a pooper scooper and let him be the DC of bayfront park at least he can't screw up anything over there. When he comes we are screwed!

03-13-2010, 05:35 AM
Giordano wants to be the commander of the city wide Poop Scoop Patrol..

03-13-2010, 12:12 PM
Giordano wants to be the commander of the city wide Poop Scoop Patrol..

LUBE'S GOT YOUR CRAP!