PDA

View Full Version : Going crazy and keeping your job.

12-29-2009, 09:36 PM
Do you really think the version of the story that is in the Palm Beach Post will stand for very long?

Do you really think that out of the hundreds of Deputies that were involved at some level of this incident won't "spill the beans"?

A "medical facility"?.......Really? So you can go crazy and get in an armed standoff with police wearing helment, body armor, carrying a rifle, and hiding behind a bush and NOT go to jail? Really?

AND KEEP YOUR JOB?

Really? Wouldn't that be something on the psych eval that would weed someone out of law enforcement?

Oh, did I forget to mention that someone who was one scene might eventually leak that little 'inconvient rumor' that a shot was cranked off inside the house?

Go ahead and defend this guy. Go ahead and say what a good employee he's been. Go ahead and make excuses for this inexcusable behavior and when it boils over into another critical incident try and find a way to defend yourself in a HUGE CIVIL LAWSUIT FOR 'NEGLIGENT RETENTION AND TRAINING".

What did the S.O. do when Ziggy was found in the park with his riding boots on and a shotgun in his mouth? They retained him. And lo and behold he winds up shooting a cross-dressing prostitute in a drug related incident a couple years later. Who could have seen that coming?

Shame on you Ric Bradshaw if you don't fire this guy. And shame on anyone who defends him.

12-29-2009, 09:54 PM
[quote="The watchful public eye"]Do you really think the version of the story that is in the Palm Beach Post will stand for very long?

Do you really think that out of the hundreds of Deputies that were involved at some level of this incident won't "spill the beans"?

A "medical facility"?.......Really? So you can go crazy and get in an armed standoff with police wearing helment, body armor, carrying a rifle, and hiding behind a bush and NOT go to jail? Really?

AND KEEP YOUR JOB?

Really? Wouldn't that be something on the psych eval that would weed someone out of law enforcement?

Oh, did I forget to mention that someone who was one scene might eventually leak that little 'inconvient rumor' that a shot was cranked off inside the house?

Go ahead and defend this guy. Go ahead and say what a good employee he's been. Go ahead and make excuses for this inexcusable behavior and when it boils over into another critical incident try and find a way to defend yourself in a HUGE CIVIL LAWSUIT FOR 'NEGLIGENT RETENTION AND TRAINING".

What did the S.O. do when Ziggy was found in the park with his riding boots on and a shotgun in his mouth? They retained him. And lo and behold he winds up shooting a cross-dressing prostitute in a drug related incident a couple years later. Who could have seen that coming?

Shame on you Ric Bradshaw if you don't fire this guy. And shame on anyone who defends him. YOU CAN"T FIRE HIM HIS IN Michael Bianchi, M/C CLUB, RIGHT MIKE.

12-29-2009, 10:03 PM
Hey

Ric,

Just knock on the door and tell him come out and you'll be fine we will baker act you and you will be on Admin leave for some time and then be back to work...but I will arrest "anyone" who _uckin works OT!!! go figure... :cop:

12-29-2009, 10:39 PM
He fired a round????????

Can someone confirm this? Isn't that a crime in and of itself?

12-29-2009, 11:05 PM
He fired a round????????

Can someone confirm this? Isn't that a crime in and of itself?

Sure is:

790.151 Using firearm while under the influence of alcoholic beverages, chemical substances, or controlled substances; penalties.--

and

790.10 Improper exhibition of dangerous weapons or firearms.--

12-29-2009, 11:23 PM
But he is a "good" deputy!! they don't commit crimes.... :devil:

12-29-2009, 11:45 PM
ANOTHER REASON THE INSPECTOR GENERAL IS ON ITS WAY TO PBSO IN A HUGE AND GIGANTIC WAY. THIS TRASH IS GOING TO BE TAKEN OUT. PUBLIC IS FRIGGIN FED UP. BEYOND FED UP. I HOPE RIC KEEPS RESISTING THIS INSPECTOR GENERAL ROLE AT PBSO AS THAT WILL GET HIM OUT OF OFFICE MUCH FASTER. LET THE GAMES BEGIN....................... FRIENDS, I DON'T THINK IT WISE TO GET TOO LOUD SUPPORTING OL RIC ON THIS ONE. IF YOU ARE HERE HONESTLY AND WORKING HARD AND FINALLY HELP IS COMING, JUST WAIT AND COOPERATE.

12-30-2009, 12:26 AM
Ric,

Don't make me come down there.

Director, FDLE

12-30-2009, 01:34 AM
Do you really think the version of the story that is in the Palm Beach Post will stand for very long?

AND KEEP YOUR JOB?

Shame on you Ric Bradshaw if you don't fire this guy. And shame on anyone who defends him.

Just like this poster, I worry too that this situation will not be handled properly. I am stunned and baffled with the way some people are treated around here for insignificant bullsh*t while others are coddled and even rewarded after they shamelessly embarass us. I will wait this one out and keep my fingers crossed tightly that the response will be appropriate and well received by our fiercest critics...the public.

If he does return to a sworn, law enforcement position, I personally will refuse to work with him or near him. It's simple as that. If you want to keep him on as an employee, might I recommend that you train him to balance wheels and replace oil filters? Maybe he can help Dave out in the mail room. Let him keep a paycheck and his benefits. But please...PLEASE take his guns and his badge. If you don't, I think that we are in for trouble.

In the meantime, get better Gary and best of luck to you.

12-30-2009, 03:21 AM
I agree with the above poster.....I wouldn't want to work along side this guy. Seems like a powder keg waiting to ignite.

It's a shame too. I asked someone I know from auto theft (they work in the same building) and he says he's a good guy. Oh well, all that doesn't matter now as it's pretty clear "what type of guy" he really is. Anyone who is willing to put on body armor and "take up arms" against an LEO is not a "brother officer". Sorry Gary, you more than burned that bridge........you NUKED IT!

I wonder what they'll do with him.

12-30-2009, 03:48 AM
he ll get promoted, what else you know how it goes, just checkeveryones back grround with stars and strips...

12-30-2009, 04:01 AM
Oh leave him alone till you know the facts. You morons are too quuick to make a determination based on your own attitudes. Gee..I wonder if you handle decisions like that on the road too.

12-30-2009, 04:02 AM
He is next in line to oversee Violent Crimes or start up the Baker Act Unit.

12-30-2009, 04:15 AM
Hey
wonder if the SWAT member who punched out his fellow deputy was on scene?? boy they make a great pair now gang banging and smack down team number 1 oh let's not forget the "Punisher" either :mrgreen:

12-30-2009, 06:26 AM
All of you should be embarrassed to call yourselves Deputies. I cannot believe the BS being dished out towards Gary. Get a FVCKING life azz holes.

12-30-2009, 01:27 PM
Figures it would be a jailer.

12-30-2009, 01:30 PM
This site is complete discrace to the PBSO and those of you who come on here to bash, trash and poke fingers into the wounds of others are the epitamy of cowards. It is sad to watch how people kick others when they are down and circle like sharks around a bleeding victim. And sadder to see how some ridicule and judge those who have not even gone through the due process of an investigation and try to speculate what really happened.

The worst part is that some of you actually enjoy posting these comments on a public web site only to watch those in trouble and who need help go down in flames all for the public to read and so that a news paper editor can post these insane comments on his on line column. And most, if not all of these comments come from fellow LEO's who should be supportive of each other, but instead choose to hide behind the anonymity of a key board.

I hope any one who has posted such trash against another LEO, never finds him or her self in a situation where they made a mistake or are accused of something only to find a polluted version of the event on this totally useless web site. I'm sure it can not be a pleasant feeling to read negative comments made by those who are supposed to be there for each other.

To the Moderators, it is obvious that this indicent is an open IA case and it is in the best interest of the Deputy in question and the PBSO to remove or lock this thread.

12-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Hey
wonder if the SWAT member who punched out his fellow deputy was on scene?? boy they make a great pair now gang banging and smack down team number 1 oh let's not forget the "Punisher" either :mrgreen:

J.G. wasn't there.

SWAT Rule #17: "Never bring a Golden Glove Boxer (ahem, Sucker-Puncher) to a barricaded gunman call." :snicker:

12-30-2009, 04:29 PM
Oh leave him alone till you know the facts. You morons are too quuick to make a determination based on your own attitudes. Gee..I wonder if you handle decisions like that on the road too.

The fact is he PUT ON A HELMET AND BODY ARMOR AND GRABBED A RIFLE. What more "facts" do you need?

12-30-2009, 04:37 PM
This site is complete discrace to the PBSO and those of you who come on here to bash, trash and poke fingers into the wounds of others are the epitamy of cowards. It is sad to watch how people kick others when they are down and circle like sharks around a bleeding victim. And sadder to see how some ridicule and judge those who have not even gone through the due process of an investigation and try to speculate what really happened.

The worst part is that some of you actually enjoy posting these comments on a public web site only to watch those in trouble and who need help go down in flames all for the public to read and so that a news paper editor can post these insane comments on his on line column. And most, if not all of these comments come from fellow LEO's who should be supportive of each other, but instead choose to hide behind the anonymity of a key board.

I hope any one who has posted such trash against another LEO, never finds him or her self in a situation where they made a mistake or are accused of something only to find a polluted version of the event on this totally useless web site. I'm sure it can not be a pleasant feeling to read negative comments made by those who are supposed to be there for each other.

To the Moderators, it is obvious that this indicent is an open IA case and it is in the best interest of the Deputy in question and the PBSO to remove or lock this thread.

A mistake? A mistake?

A mistake is forgetting to send a filing packet to the State's Attorney. A mistake is sleeping in and missing traffic court. A mistake is forgetting to sign a PC or Rough and having to go back to the jail.

This is not a mistake. Taking up arms against LEO's is a CRIME!!!!! and deserves termination of job as a result. You are the moron here.

Why do people defend this type of behavior? Maybe the so-called "whiners" are just good deputies that are fed up with this corrupt department and corrupt IA covering everything up? :evil: :evil:

12-30-2009, 06:01 PM
I am not a cop just an average Joe. Your Agency is PATHETIC. I am sure there are plenty of good honest guys among all of your dirty laundry. But as a citizen even we are starting to notice how not a single week goes by without some sort of cluster happening. How is it that your top man BRADSHAW isnt critized at some point by his bosses. He has the balls to ask for more money and not want to be scrutinized by an inspector general. WTF between Rayban, this moron, the guy that punched his co worker in line up and that travesty out west killing two D/S non of you can be trusted anymore without a question. Next time I get pulled over I will just get out my list of names and make sure it isnt one of these idiots. It's a shame how they give a gun to just anyone these days and you all wonder why people don't care or trust you all. U ARE PATHETIC.

12-30-2009, 06:24 PM

Anonymity of a keyboard you say? You forgot to post your name N Sub Sergeant...more like N Sub CONTRADICTION.

You sir, are the epitome (notice that I spelled it correctly) of a HYPOCRITE.

12-30-2009, 06:36 PM

Look at you talking about an IA case...I figured a Sergeant would know better.

12-30-2009, 06:37 PM
Look at you talking about an open IA case...I figured a Sergeant would know better.

12-30-2009, 07:59 PM
I thank whom ever created this site so that it can help weed out some of the trash we have working for us! I bet our good old PBA will back this clown too? Probably flipped out cause another deputy having affair with the wife, sound familiar? We need this sounding board since Admin seems to not want to take action until an outside agency like the FBI steps in - Riviera Beach - Is that what it takes? What happened to holding our own accountable?

To mister "Mistake" - In this business "mistakes" can cost somebodies life! There is little room for a "mistake" that is the career you chose sorry you have not realized that. Worse yet most of these ASS HOLES have a pattern of repeating the same mistakes over and over ie: Terry Marvin, Raban, Paula, Vecchia, the list goes on and on and it keeps going cause nobody puts there foot down! I sure wish that when I make a mistake I will get the same treatment? Yeah right, maybe after I kiss a few ASSES! NOT

12-30-2009, 08:02 PM
I would like to say I'm shocked by the comments on here, however I am more saddened by the lack of brother hood and friendship that comes with this career and the garbage that is posted on this forum from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office! Why doesn't everyone take a second to look in the mirror before bashing a fellow brother or sister! Each and every department in the country has problems but the difference is...when one of their brothers in arms comes under microscope for screwing up or allowing a disability to take control of their lives the deparment and their "SO CALLED" friends don't turn their backs on them! They support them threw their time of need and point them in the right direction! That is what law enfrocement used to be about!

What gives anyone the right to post negeative garbage on this forum when we ALL are supposed to protect and serve (including eachother) NOT bad mouth and bash!

Gary you are a good person and a cops-cop, keep your head up high as their are a lot of Ture Brother's In Blue looking to support you and your family through your time of need!

12-30-2009, 08:17 PM
I would like to say I'm shocked by the comments on here, however I am more saddened by the lack of brother hood and friendship that comes with this career and the garbage that is posted on this forum from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office! Why doesn't everyone take a second to look in the mirror before bashing a fellow brother or sister! Each and every department in the country has problems but the difference is...when one of their brothers in arms comes under microscope for screwing up or allowing a disability to take control of their lives the deparment and their "SO CALLED" friends don't turn their backs on them! They support them threw their time of need and point them in the right direction! That is what law enfrocement used to be about!

What gives anyone the right to post negeative garbage on this forum when we ALL are supposed to protect and serve (including eachother) NOT bad mouth and bash!

Gary you are a good person and a cops-cop, keep your head up high as their are a lot of Ture Brother's In Blue looking to support you and your family through your time of need!

BULL S**T!!! Cop's cop???? Are you smoking something? A "cop's cop" doesn't get dressed in body armor, helmet and rifle and barricade up.

F all of you A-holes that defend this crazy pyscho! Would you still be saying he was a "cop's cop" if he shot someone that day?

A problem? Get a grip on reality you dumb s**ts! STOP DEFENDING CRIMINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED TO WEED THEM OUT OF THE DEPARTMENT.

I Suppose that the idiot that murdered the mexican in Dist 1 and claimed it was self defense was a "stand up cop's cop"? Only good thing about that A-hole was he saved us the trouble of a trial and killed himself (just like his Dad and brother did).

12-30-2009, 08:45 PM
AIN'T MY BROTHER OR SISTER IF THEY'RE DOIN THIS CRAP! YOU BETTER RE-THINK THAT DEFINITION! TOO BAD HE DIDNT MAKE THEM PUT A BULLET IN HIS HEAD YESTERDAY, SAVE ALL THIS BULL SH** AND US WASTIN OUR TIME!

12-30-2009, 10:45 PM
People, it is time for us to give it the f...up. We are done. We cannot in any way say that the PBSO is like all other agencies, etc., etc. We are a friggin joke of a department. The Palm Beach Post would have little to do without us.....and it ain't because of all our hard work....it is because we keep one-upping ourselves every few days with something stupid, criminal, or plain pathetic. This disease has its source at the top....Ric Bradshaw. We better stand together and get this waste out of here. Oh, and by the way, take his FogBreath partner away even quicker. What a pathetic team and they are our 'LEADERS"...our Chief Executive and his Second-In-Command. If it were not so seriously and gravely pathetic it would be a riot and a terrific sit-com. Example: the last picture in the paper of Gauger....big fat leg shot as he tries to get it all on the seat of a golf cart for some (free-more than likely) day 'out of the office'. Hard not to puke. Meanwhile, the Department is burning. Of course with their administrative skills and ethics, we are better off for them to stay out of Headquarters and getting their free lunches.

12-31-2009, 01:49 AM
ed

Why are we deleting posts?

Let me respond again to this trash.

HE IS NOT MY BROTHER!!!! No true "brother in blue" puts on body armor and a helmet then grabs a rifle and has a standoff with cops.

He is a danger to others he works with and more importantly the public which we serve.

Problem is most forget that we are servants..........NOT OVERLORDS.

12-31-2009, 01:54 AM

Let me responds again since my last post was deleted. this was not a mistake. A mistake is forgetting to sign a PC or Rough, or missing court, or not getting your vehicle serviced in time.

An armed standoff is NOT a mistake. It's something that should end with job termination IMMEDIATELY. Sure, I hope he gets better....and then finds a rewarding career in retail sales or something else. No way I'd work along side this guy again.

12-31-2009, 05:02 PM

No one is saying he is a "bad" person, people seems a like a lot these days all suffer from financial, martial and drinking problems but when you take an "Oath" of ethics and morals to be a cop and go out there and arrest people for the same actions you are comitting and then "Ric" comes and defends you it really sending the wrong message to the public in general. You can't have your "Cake and eat it too" wear a badge and take the responsibility and accountability that comes with wearing it then your fellow co-workers and public will have "RESPECT" for you... :cop: I hope he is recovering and getting the help he needs to be back with his wife and kids. :D

01-01-2010, 10:24 PM
I am happy that this situation ended without anyone being killed. To that I say Good Job to our SWAT Team for securing this Deputy/Husband/Father intellegently by waiting for the right moment. I hope this young man finds help, and sadly a new career. He has no business wearing a badge ever again.

01-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Put him back on the street as soon as he sobers up. Didn't Ric say it was just the holidays and a little alochol issue that happens to doctors and lawyers also? So, what is the problem? Oh, and the new Dodge. Hey, the taxpayers don't mind that $40,000.00 unit. No problem Business as usual at PBSO.

01-02-2010, 04:52 PM
I would like to know how many of the responders were on overtime for the extended call-out from 9 A.M. to what 3 P.M. at taxpayer's expense - but hey it's only taxpayer's money so who cares.

01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
10:1 odds he's back on the street within the month. They'll stick him in some slow district on mids to keep him out of sight out of mind.

And then in a couple of years (or sooner) he'll be a part of some critical incident that will both embarass the SO and cost us millions in a settlement.

Termination is the only logical choice in this matter.

01-03-2010, 01:37 AM
10:1 odds he's back on the street within the month. They'll stick him in some slow district on mids to keep him out of sight out of mind.

And then in a couple of years (or sooner) he'll be a part of some critical incident that will both embarass the SO and cost us millions in a settlement.

Termination is the only logical choice in this matter.

Dear Vegas Bookmaker:

In the future, when you are contemplating the inner-workings of this agency, please refrain from using the word 'logic'.

Thank You

01-03-2010, 01:49 AM
Logic?

THIS IS THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://images.fandango.com/images/fandangoblog/300movie1.jpg

01-03-2010, 03:14 AM
Logic?

THIS IS THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://images.fandango.com/images/fandangoblog/300movie1.jpg

TONIGHT WE DINE AT CHIC FIL A!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Bianchi
01-03-2010, 05:51 AM
There have been so many different comments on this thread and some of them do have valid points and opinions and others are just hateful and mean spirited.

I have always considered Gary a friend and I hope that he can put his life back together again. Whatever the future holds for him, it’s for him to deal with. But while he’s dealing with it, so are his wife and three children. Have a little respect, his wife is a decent person and has enough on her plate. She doesn’t need Keyboard Commandos poking at an open wound.

I have noticed that some posters, one in particular, who posted shortly after the incident ended, talked about information that was only transmitted over a scrambled channel. This information also serves to obstruct the integrity of the subsequent investigation. I hope that PBSO files documents with the courts to identify the poster since that person divulged confidential information and has obstructed the investigation. There is more than enough probable cause to have a search warrant issued for the information. And when and if the poster is identified, I hope that person is dealt with accordingly.

I work in VCD and I don’t even know the particulars of the investigation because these cases are treated with confidentiality and respect. If I was assigned this investigation, I would definitely be authoring a search warrant for the IP address of the person who posted at 1736 hrs, “The Watchful Public Eye”.

01-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Mike,

Isn't this being handled as a Baker Act? Maybe firing a weapon while intoxicated at best, but I doubt it, probably only an Admin investigation. Big stretch to say that the poster is interferring, I do not condone him/her running their suck on this site, but the truth hurts sometimes. What was reported in the Post did not in any way reflect the gravity of what took place out there as reported on main radio channel and by those present. As public employees, paid with tax dollars, we are not afforded the same right to privacy as those in the private sector when we act out, especially when firearms are involved.

01-03-2010, 05:09 PM
There have been so many different comments on this thread and some of them do have valid points and opinions and others are just hateful and mean spirited.

I have always considered Gary a friend and I hope that he can put his life back together again. Whatever the future holds for him, it’s for him to deal with. But while he’s dealing with it, so are his wife and three children. Have a little respect, his wife is a decent person and has enough on her plate. She doesn’t need Keyboard Commandos poking at an open wound.

I have noticed that some posters, one in particular, who posted shortly after the incident ended, talked about information that was only transmitted over a scrambled channel. This information also serves to obstruct the integrity of the subsequent investigation. I hope that PBSO files documents with the courts to identify the poster since that person divulged confidential information and has obstructed the investigation. There is more than enough probable cause to have a search warrant issued for the information. And when and if the poster is identified, I hope that person is dealt with accordingly.

I work in VCD and I don’t even know the particulars of the investigation because these cases are treated with confidentiality and respect. If I was assigned this investigation, I would definitely be authoring a search warrant for the IP address of the person who posted at 1736 hrs, “The Watchful Public Eye”.

Author what you want to, but you would NEVER get it ! ! :devil: :devil: :devil:

01-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Bootlick

01-04-2010, 01:33 AM

A search warrant issued for a non-criminal matter? I highly doubt that...

And how has it obstructed the investigation?

01-04-2010, 01:52 AM

A search warrant issued for a non-criminal matter? I highly doubt that...

And how has it obstructed the investigation?

If you didn't write it then don't worry about it. If you did,, then worry. There are many aspects to this case , both criminal and civil and yes you can get a search warrant for an ip address. If people weren't so hateful , it really wouldn't matter. This deputy, for whatever reasons acted this way, has a right to be supported from afar, unless you are family and "true friends" ,and not condemned or ridiculed. There are many deputies/officers in this country that have issues that can turn them over the edge. A lot of them said that it wouldn't happened to them, but, it does and for all you people who just love to jump on that self-righteous bandwagon, it will happen to you then you will see how it feels. I don't always agree with Bianchi, however, he does have a point when it deals with this deputy's wife and children. Law Enforcement aren't the only people that read this site. These children , now or in the future, don't need to read about their dad; they have enough with the real life version right now. Have some respect and give this man some dignity. I'm sure there are many other topics to speak about.

01-04-2010, 02:43 AM
Bianchi, YOU ARE DIC! Do you want to be a Thug, Gangsta, Outlaw or what? You associate with a known criminal organization in Flying wheels motorcycle club, anyone can see that by google or calling real LE investigators in the biz. What is it with your support of this idiot? Is he in that bike gand of yours too? And we love the pics on your site of the wheels club and kissin their ass and then again on your other self defense thread on this site. You are not the brightest bulb in this agency by far! Stop acting like the under sheriff or something! You are a disgrace, take a break before you snap like this goof or something and take that Six failure as a deputy with ya!

Michael Bianchi
01-04-2010, 03:53 AM
Now why do you have to lose your cool and use that king of language? Show some self control. You can get your point across without indulging in this type of frenzied banter. If you know so much more than I do, then at least try and keep up with me. Do you lose your cool this easy on the job? Looks like a Rookie to me. Never lose your cool no matter what people throw at you! Maybe you should flip through your FTO Manuel, I’m sure it’s still crispy and new.

01-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Now why do you have to lose your cool and use that king of language? Show some self control. You can get your point across without indulging in this type of frenzied banter. If you know so much more than I do, then at least try and keep up with me. Do you lose your cool this easy on the job? Looks like a Rookie to me. Never lose your cool no matter what people throw at you! Maybe you should flip through your FTO Manuel, I’m sure it’s still crispy and new.

Welcome all to the 9th PBSO Spelling Bee! Our first participant is Detective Michael Bianchi.

Detective, your first word is MANUAL.

"Would you please use it in a sentence?"

Sure. The detective suggested that the young inexperienced deputy consult his FTO Manual.

"Can I have the definition?"

A small reference book, especially one giving instructions.

"M-A-N-U-E-L. Manual"

I'm sorry, Detective. That was incorrect. The correct spelling is M-A-N-U-A-L.

01-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Maybe his FTO was named Manuel?

01-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Lets hope it is not used in any of his search warrant sentences. This could be cause to throw another one of his cases out. I am sure retired deputy VP Sixto can proof it for him though?

Michael Bianchi
01-06-2010, 12:34 AM
You got me; I did use the word incorrectly.

Oh, there have been so many questions and inferred questions in all of these posts I’m not really which the questions are and which are just simply statements. Just ask the question, maybe in order. Like:
1. Blah blah
2. What about this?
3. What is this?
4. Why do you?
And so on like that. It will be a little easier

01-06-2010, 12:57 AM
Michael Bianchi"]You got me; I did use the word incorrectly.

Oh, there have been so many questions and inferred questions in all of these posts I’m not really which the questions are and which are just simply statements. Just ask the question, maybe in order. Like:
1. Blah blah
2. What about this?
3. What is this?
4. Why do you?
And so on like that. It will be a little easier[/quote]
MIKE , THIS GUY SIXTOE IS HE A RETIRED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER OR A BOBCAT DRIVER. NOTHING BUT TROUBLE HERE, LETS CALL HIM TOE JAM, BECAUSE HE"s PUTTING YOU IN ONE. AND THAT GUY BEAR HE WAS YOUR V.P. IN YOUR M/C GANG OF YOURS , NOW TOE JAM IS. WHAT"S THE DEAL.

01-06-2010, 01:36 AM
Michael Bianchi said ,You got me; I did use the word incorrectly. just like your investigations. and that m/c gang of yours.

Michael Bianchi
01-07-2010, 10:05 PM
First, I would like to tell some of you, who’ve contributed, that this thread has been amusing.

That being said; PBSO, FDLE & FBI all have open access to everything that Steelhorse Posse does. Our membership and our functions are open and there is nothing hidden. I am in constant communication with these Law Enforcement agencies and there has not been one problem brought to my attention. In the past there have been several people, including some LEO’s, who have inquired about membership and were respectfully discouraged from membership or just simple told “NO”. The reasons are not something that are for public information and are personal. If for some reason PBSO, FDLE or the FBI inform me that there is a person(s) who is believed to be not appropriate for associating with Steelhorse Posse or inappropriate for attending a Steelhorse Posse event, then that person or persons will be nicely asked to stay away.

I assume that most of the Generics posting on this message board are adults. If for some reason anyone feels something is inappropriate, then tell me personally or contact PBSO Internal Affairs and request an investigation. Don’t leave your accusations tangling on a message board, be an adult and contact the appropriate agency and file a complaint. After all, what’s your motivation for not filing a complaint? It doesn’t seem that you really like or care for me? So what’s holding you back?

I hope everyone has a great day.

01-08-2010, 04:05 PM
I am having a great day, Mike. Thank you and I love you. You're a handsome fellow!

MOD 616
01-08-2010, 10:38 PM
Can we please move on, I think the Bianchi saga has been beat to death and has nothing to do whatsoever with this thread.

01-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Michael Bianchi"]You got me; I did use the word incorrectly.

1. Blah blah
2. What about this?
3. What is this?
4. Why do you?
And so on like that. It will be a little easier[/quote]
MIKE , THIS GUY SIXTOE IS HE A RETIRED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER OR A BOBCAT DRIVER. NOTHING BUT TROUBLE HERE, LETS CALL HIM TOE JAM, BECAUSE HE"s PUTTING YOU IN ONE. AND THAT GUY BEAR HE WAS YOUR V.P. IN YOUR M/C GANG OF YOURS , NOW TOE JAM IS. WHAT"S THE DEAL.

Michael Bianchi said ,You got me; I did use the word incorrectly. just like your investigations. and that m/c gang of yours.

01-10-2010, 01:31 AM
The begining of this thread was also posted here: http://www.pbsocorruption.com/intro.htm

01-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Can we please move on, I think the Bianchi saga has been beat to death and has nothing to do whatsoever with this thread.

Yes, this guy is a waste of manpower at our agency anyhow. He has already chosen which side he wants to be on.

Michael Bianchi
01-12-2010, 02:50 AM
“Chosen the side I’m on”

What is this an episode of Star Wars?

The Darkside is very strong my young Jedi!

Michael Bianchi
01-12-2010, 02:56 AM
MOD 616 is correct. We’ve wasted entirely too much time on me. I’m not worth it. I can’t even believe how much time I spend on myself. I mean it’s me……. I know I’m not worth it yet I continue to encourage myself. It’s awful, I have half a mind to ignore myself so I don’t EGG myself on. If I just stop, maybe I’ll get tired and just go away. Let’s go guys…………………..let’s get me.

01-12-2010, 04:09 AM

Either edit a posting if it violates some term of use, or keep your opinion to yourself.

01-12-2010, 03:01 PM
I can't believe the above post hasn't been deleted.

01-12-2010, 03:25 PM
MOD 616 is correct. We’ve wasted entirely too much time on me. I’m not worth it. I can’t even believe how much time I spend on myself. I mean it’s me……. I know I’m not worth it yet I continue to encourage myself. It’s awful, I have half a mind to ignore myself so I don’t EGG myself on. If I just stop, maybe I’ll get tired and just go away. Let’s go guys…………………..let’s get me.

Sounds like this clown could use a psychological examination to me? Seriously think someone needs to check out if he is safe to work with or not. We don't need another deputy snapping like the last guy in the acreage or that Rabin clown!

Michael Bianchi
01-12-2010, 10:42 PM
I agree with Policing our own. As stated before, if you have a concern about me, PLEESE contact Internal Affairs. Don’t depend on someone reading this board and then running through the hallways of PBSO like a Talk Show Intern with a copy of the posting screaming, “The proof is in – we just got this really important scoop form LEO Affairs ------ start the wheels of the investigation rolling”. Have convictions in your beliefs and file a complaint, be the man………………….. be the ball……………….be the chosen one!

01-12-2010, 10:52 PM
It's funny... the only other person undignified enough to come on here and defend his honor is that AAhara clown. Are those two related?

Michael Bianchi
01-14-2010, 03:16 PM
MOD 616 the other poster is correct. No opinions! If you have an opinion, do the Guest thing like everyone else. You may want to take some time and clean up some of the foul language (even if $$’s are used) and the racial slurs on the other threads.

01-14-2010, 05:21 PM
What about the former traffic Sgt from LW....now Dist 14. He had a domestic with his wife before the merger, he refused to come out threatened 32 and SWAT was called and now we have him working for us. At the time Lake Worth PD didn't even investigate the incident because he was the chiefs boy.

He works out of HQ and does something with traffic.

01-21-2010, 04:18 PM
What about the former traffic Sgt from LW....now Dist 14. He had a domestic with his wife before the merger, he refused to come out threatened 32 and SWAT was called and now we have him working for us. At the time Lake Worth PD didn't even investigate the incident because he was the chiefs boy.

I remember that night , I was there. This former LW Sgt would not come out, made the statement that he had a gun. His FOP rep was there along with some ranking officers from his agency.

He surrended as SWAT was arriving.

If this guy works for us , boy did we make a mistake somewhere in the screening of him during the merger.

01-23-2010, 12:15 AM
Well..well....Ric you left it in the hands of the state attorney's office and wow this time they didn't take your word, "he is a good deputy" looks like charges and arrests are coming shortly...wow guess you couldn't sweep this one under the rug!! may be he will held accountable for his actions and we can once "believe" the "truth" does eventually come out..Thank goodenss... :cop:

01-27-2010, 10:27 PM

I remember that night , I was there. This former LW Sgt would not come out, made the statement that he had a gun. His FOP rep was there along with some ranking officers from his agency.

If this guy works for us , boy did we make a mistake somewhere in the screening of him during the merger.

Hey this jerk is now working in our new dist in Lox, watch him he is scary.

01-30-2010, 02:27 AM
Who wants to bet that the filing packet sent over to the SAO is a joke (just like the one sent for the permits office SGT and LT.....and the one sent for the K9 LT.....and anyone else that is well-liked).

Cover up in the making.

02-18-2010, 06:22 PM

I remember that night. And the former LW admin covered the incident up!!!!!!!!!!