PDA

View Full Version : Money for tasers

12-29-2009, 01:37 PM
How is that we only order 10 tasers at a time when all of the money was obtained along time ago to purchase all of them. I just don't see the good that comes from not getting the equipment out to the troopers when it's such a great tool.

12-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Or here is a better question...Why is it that when people who were trained on tasers separate from the patrol or turn their taser in because they choose not to carry it anymore that supervisors are now carrying them instead of troopers who work the road? Happening in Troop H right now...

12-30-2009, 01:03 AM
Or here is a better question...Why is it that when people who were trained on tasers separate from the patrol or turn their taser in because they choose not to carry it anymore that supervisors are now carrying them instead of troopers who work the road? Happening in Troop H right now...

This is the same crybaby who thinks a hard working Sergeant doesn't deserve a Charger. Go away...

12-30-2009, 01:47 AM

I don't know the case in question...

however, I know sergeants that work much harder their their Troopers...meaning they stop more cars and make more arrests. Too me, a sergeant carrying a taser is not a big deal. Stop crying.

If it was a brass member that stays at the station all day drinking coffee, who calls for a zone Trooper to give a trespass warning, then I would say it is stupid.

01-12-2010, 02:43 AM
I heard that the 118 class are getting TASER on JAN 29th after the TASER training. These will go nice with there new computers and Glocks! where the hell is mine?

01-12-2010, 04:27 AM
What caliber is the new glocks?

01-12-2010, 05:12 AM

01-12-2010, 10:47 AM

45 GAP not ACP

01-12-2010, 03:46 PM
Model 37; look at it here:
http://www.glock.com/english/pistols_models.htm

01-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Mattel just won the contract, you will be receiving your water based squirt guns soon, but you will be required to use only distilled water so no one complains.

Super Soaker will be the new supplier of your assault weapon as well.