PDA

View Full Version : 212 ????

12-28-2009, 06:10 PM
All I can do is shake my head in disbelief. This guy gets too close on a perimeter,putting himself in a bad position, then he fires several .223 rounds at a suicidal person (and misses all of them putting an innocent person in danger). And then as if this wasn't bad enough, he starts shooting street lights with a .223!! What the hell is this guy doing?????!!!!! :oops:

12-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Yea....where the hell do you think you are??? Belle Glade??? Do you still have all those fancy bells and whistles on your rifle???? Since you missed miserably, I hope not. If you do, take that crap off ! ! !

12-28-2009, 08:27 PM
Shooting "street lights"? Is that a joke?

12-28-2009, 09:23 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I cant wait for next in service training where they teach us about gravity and being accountable for every bullet we fire. Im speechless.

12-28-2009, 10:13 PM
The original poster - you were standing there right next to him and saw and heard every thing he did right? You had to have, in order to second guess it. I mean, there was no possible way you were at a different location, or even driving around in your car and not at the scene, and certainly, absolutely no way in hell you were by chance off that night, because otherwise you certainly would never run your mouth and second guess a fellow brother officer. Since you obviously HAD to be standing directly next to him, please tell us what you, in your superior know it all experience, would have done differently, because the rest of us idiots are just dying to know.

In other words, STFU! What is wrong with all you frigging cry babies working for this agency? Have to run your traps and complain about every single thing every one does out here. None of us are perfect, and let me tell you some thing know it all. The day will come when you are in a critical incident, and every single thing you did will be second guessed by the media, legal dept, the rat squad, and all the other cry babies in this agency. We ONLY have each other out here, no one else. You want to be a little *****, go work out in the fire house all day long. Otherwise, if you do not have support and encouragement for your fellow brothers, then you have nothing of value to lend to the rest of us, and are wasting our oxygen.

If he felt it necessary to shoot out street lights, then good for him. Some of you need to go work for the old 369 for a year or two and learn rule number one about police work. You ALWAYS, ALWAYS back your fellow officer's decisions.

12-29-2009, 12:10 AM
The original poster - you were standing there right next to him and saw and heard every thing he did right? You had to have, in order to second guess it. I mean, there was no possible way you were at a different location, or even driving around in your car and not at the scene, and certainly, absolutely no way in hell you were by chance off that night, because otherwise you certainly would never run your mouth and second guess a fellow brother officer. Since you obviously HAD to be standing directly next to him, please tell us what you, in your superior know it all experience, would have done differently, because the rest of us idiots are just dying to know.

In other words, STFU! What is wrong with all you frigging cry babies working for this agency? Have to run your traps and complain about every single thing every one does out here. None of us are perfect, and let me tell you some thing know it all. The day will come when you are in a critical incident, and every single thing you did will be second guessed by the media, legal dept, the rat squad, and all the other cry babies in this agency. We ONLY have each other out here, no one else. You want to be a little *****, go work out in the fire house all day long. Otherwise, if you do not have support and encouragement for your fellow brothers, then you have nothing of value to lend to the rest of us, and are wasting our oxygen.

If he felt it necessary to shoot out street lights, then good for him. Some of you need to go work for the old 369 for a year or two and learn rule number one about police work. You ALWAYS, ALWAYS back your fellow officer's decisions.

Well put, I can't believe there are so many of you little *****es out there, expecting specialty assignments within a year out of FTO, bad mouthing our SWAT team, TAC, MOTORS, STREET TEAMS etc etc etc COME ON! go do a year in Iraq/Afghanistan or work in the ****ing Corporate world and then let me know how you feel about PBSO you don't know how well we have it.

Clean the sand out and go do some police work.

12-29-2009, 01:49 AM
None of you have the right to challenge the LT, I worked for him on midnights a while bk... The is no second guessing him, the gull to come on here and talk about this just show your another yellow belly Shark!

I will call some of the Boys I know out there to find out who you are, and will pass the info on to the LT.

12-29-2009, 02:31 AM
All I can do is shake my head in disbelief. This guy gets too close on a perimeter,putting himself in a bad position, then he fires several .223 rounds at a suicidal person (and misses all of them putting an innocent person in danger). And then as if this wasn't bad enough, he starts shooting street lights with a .223!! What the hell is this guy doing?????!!!!! :oops:

is this a joke? Cause if it's not, you my friend need to go and work for another agency. How could you come on this site and bash a fellow brother. I am so upset that you would do this, knowing the press reads this site. You my a-hole, need to watch your back cause this is brotherhood and sisterhood and no one needs RATS like you. Sometimes you need to improvise in order stop the threat. I am sure Lt knew the lights were exposing himself and other brothers and sisters. If it saves innocent people from being killed, then maybe thats what needed to be done.

To all my brothers and sisters who are straight and ethical keep up the great work.

12-29-2009, 05:09 AM
He couldn't even shoot straight in his office in District 4.

Michael Bianchi
12-29-2009, 05:24 AM
The reason events such as this one are called “A Critical Incident” is because it is Critical for the Public, the Law Enforcement Officer(s) involved and PBSO. Speaking lightly or slanderous about an event such as this or the people involved is irresponsible. Before we speak, it might be best to take a deep breath and place ourselves in the position of the people or person we are about to gossip about.

Also, the term “Rat Squad” is not the term we should use to identify IA. This term is a phrase from the past that was made famous by LAPD and NYPD during the 70’s. I don’t know of one person in IA who I would call a RAT. A Rat is vermin, a parasite that lives off the refuse of those who actually produce something or participate in the common process. A bad Law Enforcement Officer, a gossip monger or a lazy Turd are the true RATS of the agency.

12-29-2009, 07:26 PM
He couldn't even shoot straight in his office in District 4.

And Trombley is very thankful for this!!!

12-29-2009, 09:26 PM
Here's a random thought:

How many deputies that made that same decision 212 did would find themselves on the "losing end" of an IA investigation?

Shooting at the light is "deadly force" and does not fall within policy unless someone was in "immediate danger".

Not saying he should be fired but he needs retraining and at least 3-5 days of suspension.........because that's what any other "fellow officer" would get.

Here's another random thought: how many of the "pro-212" comments were made by 212?....Vegas bookmakers put it at "all of them".

12-30-2009, 01:19 AM
I'm pretty confident that all of us are prohibited from shooting at street lights with our weapons...ever. If someone knows better, let me know please.

Last I checked, this is not Afghanistan. This isn't Iraq, Bosnia, Mogadishu, Normandy...etc, etc.

12-30-2009, 03:30 AM
Don't worry kids.....we up here in IA will do our best to sweep this all under the rug. That's our job you know...cover for the stupid, crooked, inept, immoral, and incompetent among us.....and to go after the ones with the fury of hell who commited nothing wrong except to not have the right political leanings.

Sincerely,

IA (Inept A-holes)

12-30-2009, 05:49 AM
Oh my gawd....where do I work?

Barnum and Bailey Circus???

Bring out the clowns!!!!

12-30-2009, 02:54 PM
None of you have the right to challenge the LT, I worked for him on midnights a while bk... The is no second guessing him, the gull to come on here and talk about this just show your another yellow belly Shark!

I will call some of the Boys I know out there to find out who you are, and will pass the info on to the LT.

Gull? Are you inbred? Your invitation to write has been withdrawn...

12-30-2009, 02:59 PM
212 shooting at street lights? I won't forget the night that 212 showed up on a bailout (involving a potential kidnapping) where the driver ran into a house and two of us on the inside perimeter grabbed rifles. 212 gave our sergeant an earfull because he didn't think the rifles "were appropriate." Are we talking about the same guy?

12-30-2009, 03:00 PM
Squeaky is an idiot. That's all there is to it. Anyone know the chances of him leaving with this buyout? Can't say i'll miss him.

12-30-2009, 03:53 PM
The main poster here is the same Super Ranger SWAT /TAC wannabe that says the same Sh**t about 212 all the time. Strange that there is not a single street light in the entire neighborhood where this took place.

12-30-2009, 04:26 PM
The main poster here is the same Super Ranger SWAT /TAC wannabe that says the same Sh**t about 212 all the time. Strange that there is not a single street light in the entire neighborhood where this took place.

If there was no street lights does that mean that he was shooting at a light on a house?????????????

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!! IF THAT IS THE CASE THEN THIS IDIOT NEEDS TO BE SUSPENDED FOR AT LEAST 15-30 DAYS!!!!!!!!!! SHOOTING AT A LIGHT ON A HOUSE IS BEYOND RECKLESS!!!

12-30-2009, 06:41 PM

"Strange that there is not a single street light in the entire neighborhood where this took place."

You meant to say: "Not anymore...at least not after 212 got done emptying his magazine."

What does being a 'wannabe' have anything to do with it? Sounds like the only wannabe is 212.

01-04-2010, 04:32 AM
212 should have been demoted when he did not see a subordinate discharge his handgun while standing in his office. Isn't it amazing how that Sergeant was demoted but 212 remained a Lieutenant, even when being on probation at the time. Those of us who know what really happened that day in 212 office, know he should not be a supervisor. He is a joke. He directs his subordinates with improper orders and requires they cover all his mistakes. My only question is when is the Sheriff finally going to make his supervison responsible? 212 is a joke...plain and simple...a joke!!!

01-04-2010, 10:04 PM
212 should have been demoted when he did not see a subordinate discharge his handgun while standing in his office. Isn't it amazing how that Sergeant was demoted but 212 remained a Lieutenant, even when being on probation at the time. Those of us who know what really happened that day in 212 office, know he should not be a supervisor. He is a joke. He directs his subordinates with improper orders and requires they cover all his mistakes. My only question is when is the Sheriff finally going to make his supervison responsible? 212 is a joke...plain and simple...a joke!!!

What? I couldn't hear you. It sounds like you're whispering.

01-05-2010, 10:35 PM
http://www.txroadrunners.com/images/pics/Funny6/redneck_swiss_army_gun.jpg

01-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Looks like the development of Squeaky's next rifle is already underway. Sadly, he won't miss any less than he does now but at least he won't lose his keys anymore.

See you in Denny's you reject! :devil:

01-07-2010, 07:13 AM
I was there...

a) he RETURNED fire!

b) he was shooting out light bulbs on people's homes. I didn't have a problem with "a", but "b" is a bit much. He should know better. Thank god I turned my overhead lights off, or he may of shot out my lightbar too.

01-08-2010, 12:12 AM
It's settled then.

The following directive is hereby effective immediately:

Scope
The following directive shall apply to all Sworn-PBSO personnel and remain effective until recinded by the Sheriff.

Definitions

Porch Light- an apparatus that when supplied with electricity, emits the visible wavelengths of the electromagnetic spectrum typically installed on a dwelling near an entry or exit point.

Superior Weapon- A weapon that, when comapred to the weapon closest to itself, is superior than the latter. This may include but is not limited to the addition of scopes, lasers, lighting systems, GPS, AM/FM radio receivers whether or not they improve the accuracy of the operator.

Suitable Cover- cover that is capable of stopping indiscriminate spraying of rifle caliber ammunition.

Procedure

When responding to a critical incident, the first responding deputy shall advise communications if 212 is in the vicinity of the scene. If so, all deputys SHALL seek suitable cover and don personal protective equipment. Furthermore, all units will refrain from operating vehicle and portable lighting systems and maintain a 500 foot distance from porch lights to avoid inadvertently placing themselves in an area reasonalbly expected to draw poorly placed suppresive fire from a certain lieutenant's superior weapon.

01-08-2010, 12:27 AM
If he really did shot at a porch light on multiple houses then that is "deadly force". AND if I'm not mistaken that would be UNAUTHORIZED both by department policy AND state statute.

So the question is: What will be the punishment? Will PBSO hold true to form and not hold him accountable? Looks like CL from TAC violated policy and is getting a swift (and just) punishment. Will 212 recieve swift and just punishment?

01-08-2010, 12:42 AM
If he really did shot at a porch light on multiple houses then that is "deadly force". AND if I'm not mistaken that would be UNAUTHORIZED both by department policy AND state statute.

So the question is: What will be the punishment? Will PBSO hold true to form and not hold him accountable? Looks like CL from TAC violated policy and is getting a swift (and just) punishment. Will 212 recieve swift and just punishment?

The punishment will be:

Ridicule by his peers on a Law Enforcement Internet Message Board. Nothing more, nothing less. Just be glad it wasn't you who decided to act like this silly *******. You would probably submitting an employment application to your local Home Depot right about now.

01-08-2010, 12:45 AM

The punishment will be:

Ridicule by his peers on a Law Enforcement Internet Message Board. Nothing more, nothing less. Just be glad it wasn't you who decided to act like this silly *** VIRUS ALERT ***. You would probably submitting an employment application to your local Home Depot right about now.

Sad but true. guess that why so many are po'd

01-08-2010, 01:44 AM
what a bunch of amatures. shooting out lights at night in order to prevent you from being seen by the enemy is a very basic tactic. the majority of you on here are a bunch of elementary school cry babies with no military or real world experience. go ask a couple of the guys when they get back from the sand war what they think about shooting out lights. until then STFU.

01-08-2010, 02:05 AM
what a bunch of amatures. shooting out lights at night in order to prevent you from being seen by the enemy is a very basic tactic. the majority of you on here are a bunch of elementary school cry babies with no military or real world experience. go ask a couple of the guys when they get back from the sand war what they think about shooting out lights. until then STFU.
I really hope this was a joke.

"shooting out lights at night in order to prevent you from being seen by the enemy"....Uh, guy this ain't a war zone. And the public is not "the enemy". Sure there is bad guys. and sure some of them need to be shot. but they are not "the enemy".

I'm sure plenty of our vets think this is a stupid and CRIMINAL act.

01-08-2010, 01:35 PM

I just asked a Marine. He said you are an idiot and that you should STFU.

01-08-2010, 05:24 PM
I really hope this was a joke.

"shooting out lights at night in order to prevent you from being seen by the enemy"....Uh, guy this ain't a war zone. And the public is not "the enemy". Sure there is bad guys. and sure some of them need to be shot. but they are not "the enemy".

I'm sure plenty of our vets think this is a stupid and CRIMINAL act.

I'm a vet and I think this was just fine. I can think of several reasons to take out lights - perhaps they were so bright, you couldn't see the guy shoting at you. Isn't that one of the reasons you shine a flashlight in someone's face? How about for cover and movement? Unfortunetely, you complaining fargots weren't there... instead of thinking outside of the box, I'm sure many of you would have curled up and cried for your family behind your cruisers, waiting for a better man to arrive.

We have policy, but we also have exigent circumstances in which to deal with things. Yes, at a veteran and a cop, I have no problem with the LT doing this if there was a decent reason for it.

01-08-2010, 08:28 PM
I was on the scene and there appears to be some writer who think this some kind of shoot-out. Just so we're all clear- THE ONLY SHOTS FIRED WERE BY US!!

I have no opinion on 212's actions because I wasn't where he was, be he wasn't returning fire.

01-08-2010, 09:23 PM

Is that you John Wayne.... Is this me?

WHO SAID THAT??? WHO SAID IT!!!????

01-09-2010, 03:24 AM

Is that the BushWhacker .223 Squeaky Edition Limited Production Porch Light Optimized Patrol Rifle? And can we get it financed through the credit union?

01-09-2010, 03:55 AM
Yea! They call it "The Light Switch"

01-15-2010, 07:37 AM
212 never shot out any lights, and he handled that scene very well, I believe the call states the lights were shot out with a 40mm, after the deputies out front where getting back lit

01-15-2010, 12:04 PM
212 never shot out any lights, and he handled that scene very well, I believe the call states the lights were shot out with a 40mm, after the deputies out front where getting back lit

Not true...take it from one who was there. The Capt got on the radio and told him to stop shooting lights with his rifle.

01-15-2010, 02:46 PM
Not true...take it from one who was there. The Capt got on the radio and told him to stop shooting lights with his rifle.

Is that the same captain that had to keep asking deputies to use their radio while shots were being fired? You mean that clown? Who the heck gets out on a gun call without a radio?

01-15-2010, 04:36 PM
ITS GOING TO BE ON THE NEXT GANGSTAS N THUGS DVD-THE P.B.S.O. VERSION LOL

RETIRED LT 275
01-17-2010, 04:03 PM
Hello Everyone,

Guys, the person you are all talking about is the guy who will sit in a cell with you all night when you get into trouble. He has done this before.

He is not the one who will turn his back on you, he will have your back.

I used to tell people in line up that when someone gets into trouble in our agency people run the other way. This Lt. will not do that.

Everyone one of you needs to get behind him and support him.

Pat Aahara

01-18-2010, 02:26 AM
What an absolute Crock of turd...

Ask anyone who had to suffer under his Command.... Total nonsense...

..and if I'm in jail, I don't want to see squeaky...I want my lawyer...

01-19-2010, 11:21 PM

Looks like development is underway on 212's new patrol rifle. Too bad it won't help him shoot any better. Least he won't lose his keys now.

05-19-2010, 08:30 PM
Tard