PDA

View Full Version : Agg' Assault

12-27-2009, 03:26 AM
What was the deal with the email the other day from the Chief about Dejoie? It would appear that he and the Sheriff have already come to a conclusion of the charges. The Sheriff and I discussed it and agree that you need not wear your uniform. It may have an affect on the Judge/Jury. The only thing that's going to affect them is the truth. He can only get away with so much until he gets caught. I am glad to see that not only can we all be encouraged to attend by the Sheriff/Chief, but it appears from the email that they have him pegged as not guilty. It's also great that Dejoie is allowed to use the email to keep everyone up to date on his court appearences. Look around Joe and see just how many people really believe you when you get there.

12-27-2009, 08:31 PM
You don't have to attend or agree with him, but he is innocent until proven guilty just like the rest of society. As far as the email, the Chief specifically said it was to clear up rumors that said officers could not attend at all. Go stir the pot elsewhere and mind your own business.

12-27-2009, 11:03 PM
You don't have to attend or agree with him, but he is innocent until proven guilty just like the rest of society. As far as the email, the Chief specifically said it was to clear up rumors that said officers could not attend at all. Go stir the pot elsewhere and mind your own business.
Read this and know that you have now pisse# off one of the 10 people at the office who are the poster boys for this admin, i might add they are the only ones who like them , this is not including everyones relatives.

flatfoot
12-28-2009, 01:46 AM
Well ,for those of you who know Joe , you are dummping on the wrong guy ! The e-mail was inniated because of his so called buddy aka Jabba Eddins lied to him ( like always ) ! I have heard that Jabba told Joe that the Chief and the Seriff told him / Jabba to stay away , well Jabba you lied again , imagine that !!!!!!!! Jabba has eat ' n another Deputy !!!!! Damit man who was a good buddy . I would think that the ADMIN. would just put him with REX ? GOOD GOD , who mouth is bigger ???? I can hear Jabba know callin dispatch " 38 / get in my belly Rex " are 10-08 !!!! Who ya goin to eat next , Kaston ? Well Pete hang in there !!!!!!!! How many lies does it take for someone to realize that Jabba is useless , he is not someone to trust , hell I heard he got into an eatin frenzy and ate his on Mc nuggets and you wonder why we call him BALL - LESSSSSSS !!!!! Just wait Jabba is comming to a shift near you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-28-2009, 01:56 AM
You need to calm down, B. Matthews. You're gonna have yourself another heart attack!

12-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Well ,for those of you who know Joe , you are dummping on the wrong guy ! The e-mail was inniated because of his so called buddy aka Jabba Eddins lied to him ( like always ) ! I have heard that Jabba told Joe that the Chief and the Seriff told him / Jabba to stay away , well Jabba you lied again , imagine that !!!!!!!! Jabba has eat ' n another Deputy !!!!! Damit man who was a good buddy . I would think that the ADMIN. would just put him with REX ? GOOD GOD , who mouth is bigger ???? I can hear Jabba know callin dispatch " 38 / get in my belly Rex " are 10-08 !!!! Who ya goin to eat next , Kaston ? Well Pete hang in there !!!!!!!! How many lies does it take for someone to realize that Jabba is useless , he is not someone to trust , hell I heard he got into an eatin frenzy and ate his on Mc nuggets and you wonder why we call him BALL - LESSSSSSS !!!!! Just wait Jabba is comming to a shift near you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really don't have a clue when it comes writing a sentence or paragraph do you? Please do some of us a favor and write, just like this, when you take the promotional exam. There will be a section for free hand writing and with anything remotely close to the above, you will be in the negative for points achieved.

12-29-2009, 02:24 PM
You really don't have a clue when it comes writing a sentence or paragraph do you?

If you're going to correct some one dummy, check your own first so you don't look so stupid.
You forgot the word "to". We all hope you're not one taking the test too.

12-29-2009, 07:38 PM
You really don't have a clue when it comes writing a sentence or paragraph do you?

If you're going to correct some one dummy, check your own first so you don't look so stupid.
You forgot the word "to". We all hope you're not one taking the test too.
Maybe you meant, "We all hope you're not taking the test too." The word "one" isn't needed. So, take your own advise there skippy. By the way, "English", why don't you stop posting up on here and study up on some English.

12-29-2009, 10:14 PM

If you're going to correct some one dummy, check your own first so you don't look so stupid. You forgot the word "to". We all hope you're not one taking the test too.
Maybe you meant, "We all hope you're not taking the test too." The word "one" isn't needed. So, take your own advise there skippy. By the way, "English", why don't you stop posting up on here and study up on some English.

This is better than a sitcom. The proper word is advice not advise. Carry on.

12-29-2009, 10:54 PM
Rodney,
Or should I say crazy! Go to Lakeview! Hey S/O can you say Liability!!!! Nut Job carrying a Gun!!! Carry on.

12-30-2009, 06:25 PM
How long are they going to let Rodney abuse his power? The administration knows that he is a POS.

12-31-2009, 02:40 PM
Hey Rodney,
Have you took the admin fishing? Just like another P.O.S. Wood used to do? Rodney, only has selective mental illness, he uses the illness when it can only benefit him! "Brother" "Unity" Where is your wheel barrow to hold up the big fat belly?
Mr. Liability.

flatfoot
01-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Well boy's & girl's we have a school teacher among us , it is a shame his so called correction is quite goofy !!!!!!!!!! Since your in the field how about correcting my salary JABBA lover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really don't have a clue when it comes writing a sentence or paragraph do you? Please do some of us a favor and write, just like this, when you take the promotional exam. There will be a section for free hand writing and with anything remotely close to the above, you will be in the negative for points achieved.

flatfoot
01-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Hey Jabba Lover since you believe I'm Bain Matthews I'll come over and trim your Presdentail Bush !!!!!!!! How about giving his time to me and I will do a little postin when I retire .
You need to calm down, B. Matthews. You're gonna have yourself another heart attack!

flatfoot
01-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Hey thats pretty funny right ther !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're going to correct some one dummy, check your own first so you don't look so stupid. You forgot the word "to". We all hope you're not one taking the test too.

This is better than a sitcom. The proper word is advice not advise. Carry on.