PDA

View Full Version : Stay Tuned CBS 4 News Tonight

12-27-2009, 12:09 AM
Stay tuned to CBS 4 News tonight. Something tells me it is gonna be interesting. Make sure you let the rest of the "Golden Beach Mafia" know to tune in Peters.

http://services.miamidade.gov/corrections/0030250656F.JPG

12-27-2009, 12:38 AM
he looks so cute !

12-27-2009, 12:41 AM
I dont think you look fat in the picture but your eyes are glossy red like if you were crying or is it because you were DUI !

12-27-2009, 01:29 PM
Dear Mr. Grim Reaper,

So far this year you have taken away my favorite dancer,
Michael Jackson, favorite actor Patrick Swayze, favorite actress Farrah
Fawcett, favorite comedian, Soupy Sales, favorite pitchman, Billy Mays,
and favorite sidekick, Ed McMahon.

Just so you know, my favorite politician is Alexander Diaz and my favorite police officer is Joseph Barasoain.

Thank you

:devil:

12-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Alex already has the DUI case beat ! We are having a celebration party with an open bar ! Then we will drive around the beach calling the officers *****es...thats right, cause we are the golden beach mafia !

12-27-2009, 01:43 PM
I bet anything that you guys already got together and have a plan on how to save your sugardaddy's a$$. I cant wait to hear the dumb excuse you guys are going to use....or one of you guys going to say that you were driving the car or the gosht that stold christmas was driving.....im sure it will be funny. You guys should all go to the trial and sit behind alex to show your support ....besides, he only sees officers as Bit*hes ! Oh, thats right, you guys are his bit*hes

12-27-2009, 02:02 PM
A police officer pulls over this guy who's been weaving in and out of the lanes.

He goes up to the guy's window and says, "Sir, I need you to blow into this breathalyzer tube."

The man says, "Sorry, officer, I can't do that. I am an asthmatic. If I do that, I'll have a really bad asthma attack."

"Okay, fine. I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample."

"I can't do that either. I am a hemophiliac. If I do that, I'll bleed to death."

"Well, then, we need a urine sample."

"I'm sorry, officer, I can't do that either. I am also a diabetic. If I do that, I'll get really low blood sugar."

"All right, then I need you to come out here and walk this white line."

"I can't do that, officer."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm drunk."

12-27-2009, 02:07 PM
There was a guy in a bar one night that got really drunk, I mean really, really, really drunk. When the bar closed he got up to go home. As he stumbled out the door he saw a nun walking on the sidewalk. So he stumbled over to the nun and punched her in the face. Well the nun was really surprised but before she could do or say anything he punched her again. This time she fell down and he stumbled over to her and kicked her in the butt. Then he picked her up and threw her into a wall. By this time the nun was pretty weak and couldn't move. So then he stumbled over to her, put his face right next to hers and said. "Not very strong tonight, are you Batman?"

12-28-2009, 02:33 AM
Nothing on channel 4 folks, what's the "secret"?

12-28-2009, 02:45 AM
Stay tuned.
I can't let you in to all of my secrets, now can I? Be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

12-28-2009, 02:50 AM
I heard the story is being aired on Sabado Giagante by Don Francisco......Stay tuned

12-28-2009, 07:40 AM
Is it true that the town manager calls police officers *****es ?

12-28-2009, 09:55 AM
Were you boys glued to the seats watching the news on Saturday night ? Oooooops my bad, it was a false alarm suckas :snicker: You never know when will it really be aired...stay tuned ! :P

12-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Pull the arrest form form Miami Beach PD and read it for your self. You can get a copy from the front lobby under case number # 2009-141395-R :cop:

12-28-2009, 10:38 PM
I am a resident from Golden Beach and my next door neighbor told me what was going on with the police department. I cant believe that my hard earned tax dollars are paying for a criminal and a town manager that has no respect for authority. I have been living in this community for over 20 years and seen bad things happen with the police department but I have never seen such a thing as is happening now. The reason we have our own police deparment is so we can have better services that the county couldnt provide. I have met individual officers and become friends with them. I just cant afford to do that any more since the staff is obviously overlooking peoples backgrounds when they are getting hired. I will personally make sure the word gets out on the kind of officers we are hiring to protect our town.

12-29-2009, 11:53 PM
You guys are better than watching a tv show....so much drama ! I love it

12-30-2009, 03:50 AM
You should all be ashamed of yourselves. It's pretty scarry to live in a town where THESE CHARACTERS ARE CARRYING GUNS???? .....law and order is in complete chaos. What happened to team players? Where's the team spirit? FYI...I've resided in Golden Beach for 30 years and I have worked behind the scenes and I can testify that Alex Diaz is the BEST town manager Golden Beach ever had! I demand that these officers show respect to eachother, and to their bosses, and especially the residents...or get the hell out of town! GOLDEN BEACH DESERVES BETTER....Be kind to eachother. Life is too short. This is a New Year, give thanks you have a job... I will be praying for all of you...Merry CHRISTmas....PEACE TO ALL!!! CS

12-30-2009, 04:23 AM
LOCOMOTION,
IT'S MRS TO YOU...CS STANDS FOR CATHY SZABO...I DON'T SEE ANY OF YOU STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE...COWARDS!!!!!!!!!
PS....I DON'T ACCEPT PRAYERS FROM EVILDOERS!!!!

12-30-2009, 04:48 AM
LOCOMOTION,
IT'S MRS TO YOU...CS STANDS FOR CATHY SZABO...I DON'T SEE ANY OF YOU STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE...COWARDS!!!!!!!!!
PS....I DON'T ACCEPT PRAYERS FROM EVILDOERS!!!!

Cathy Szabo ! How dare you guys use her name on here. I will be giving her a call to make sure that she knows you guys are using her name. That is just wrong.

12-30-2009, 01:12 PM
This blog is a reflection of the lack o leadership and bad hiring choices created by Chief skinner. the problems at our GB police department lie solely at the top

12-30-2009, 02:41 PM
You are right, the town manager, Chief and Captain

12-30-2009, 03:12 PM
You are right, the town manager, Chief and Captain

DITTO :devil:

12-30-2009, 04:53 PM
I admit...the more info I hear... the more I'm convinced... that I, along with the town council and residents have been extremely misled by the above three stooges...gb deserves better...by the way using your official title for your personal gain is a crime, a bigger crime than dui!

12-30-2009, 04:56 PM
All in favor... say aye!

12-30-2009, 10:23 PM
Aye!

12-30-2009, 10:59 PM
Aye!

Aye Aye Aye Aye :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

12-30-2009, 11:41 PM
You should all get a life!

12-31-2009, 12:33 AM
You should all be ashamed of yourselves. It's pretty scarry to live in a town where THESE CHARACTERS ARE CARRYING GUNS???? .....law and order is in complete chaos. What happened to team players? Where's the team spirit? FYI...I've resided in Golden Beach for 30 years and I have worked behind the scenes and I can testify that Alex Diaz is the BEST town manager Golden Beach ever had! I demand that these officers show respect to eachother, and to their bosses, and especially the residents...or get the hell out of town! GOLDEN BEACH DESERVES BETTER....Be kind to eachother. Life is too short. This is a New Year, give thanks you have a job... I will be praying for all of you...Merry CHRISTmas....PEACE TO ALL!!! CS

CRAM IT CLOWN !

12-31-2009, 12:47 AM
KUDOS Peace...
Alex Diaz is the BEST town manager Golden Beach has ever had!!!

Peace to Mankind

12-31-2009, 12:54 AM
Desperate times do call for desperate measures. What will happen next? I hear that some of the members of the elite :snicker: , Golden Beach Mafia are a little concerned about their jobs. If you have not done anything wrong, you do not have anything to worry about, now do you? :devil:

12-31-2009, 01:06 AM
The Town Manager has done a great job managing the Town's business which is the people's business. Best budget in all of Dade County!
That says a lot!!!!!

12-31-2009, 05:24 AM
The Town Manager has done a great job managing the Town's business which is the people's business. Best budget in all of Dade County!
That says a lot!!!!!

I am sure the families of DUI Manslaughter Victims will appreciate your thoughts on the Golden Beach Budget by Alexander Diaz.

Thank God for the Miami Beach Officers for stopping Town Manager Diaz from driving away drunk and killing yet another DUI Victim (MADD)

12-31-2009, 08:00 AM
KUDOS Peace...

Peace to Mankind

Who are you Kidding ! The town manager along with the Captain, Leiutenant, and the two Acting Sgts (Edited by Mod 1 to comply with Terms of Use) are destroying our good image. Shame on the Chief for not reaching out to FDLE for support !

01-01-2010, 07:21 AM
[quote="The man of the hour":9phaifws]KUDOS Peace...

Peace to Mankind

Who are you Kidding ! The town manager along with the Captain, Leiutenant, and the two Acting Sgts (Edited by Mod 1 to comply with Terms of Use) are destroying our good image. Shame on the Chief for not reaching out to FDLE for support ![/quote:9phaifws]

What is wrong MOD 470.....I see that you are not doing your job and MOD 1 had to step in. Something tells me MOD 1 has his eyes on you ! I told you to stop deleting post and topics to cover your buddies. Now the eyes of the world are UPON you....Happy New Years brown noser.