PDA

View Full Version : Lt. Buhrmaster

12-26-2009, 12:29 PM
Does anyone know why Lt. Buhrmaster was really transfered from Homicide?. I hear he was really liked up there and really knew the job.

12-26-2009, 12:39 PM
Club Space?

12-26-2009, 01:01 PM
He was transfered in order to settle an old score. When O'Brien left, BIg Guy jumped on a helicopter and flew to Cape Coral to try to get Gibbs to come as Chief. The only problem was that it was not authorized by then City Manager Warshaw. Buhrmaster was an exec to Warshaw at the time and delivered the message to Big Guy that he was stepping out of bounds. In short, he got transfered for payback. That and a few other things that go back to their SIS days together.

12-26-2009, 02:45 PM
He was transfered in order to settle an old score. When O'Brien left, BIg Guy jumped on a helicopter and flew to Cape Coral to try to get Gibbs to come as Chief. The only problem was that it was not authorized by then City Manager Warshaw. Buhrmaster was an exec to Warshaw at the time and delivered the message to Big Guy that he was stepping out of bounds. In short, he got transfered for payback. That and a few other things that go back to their SIS days together.

Oh yeah, I forget that that is how this new admin. works, paybacks. When it's their turn, se van a joder.

12-26-2009, 04:29 PM
John was and is a good cop and great investigator. He was doing his job during the Suarez/Blom/et al crew shenanigans, were they? He has had stellar career and even today is a better cop that 98% still there.

12-26-2009, 05:17 PM
Who gives a damn about ancient history. This is a new department now and we welcome all the changes. Out with the old and in with the new. Its time for others to learn a new job and shine.

12-26-2009, 07:25 PM
Who gives a darn about ancient history. This is a new department now and we welcome all the changes. Out with the old and in with the new. Its time for others to learn a new job and shine.
....the Chief's Shoes!!! Filled that in for you Buddy. :devil:

12-26-2009, 07:54 PM
BUHRMASTER IS A CONCEATED A$$HOLE, HE ALWAYS WAS,AND THOUGHT HE WAS BETTER THAN ANYONE. HE WAS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GLORY, I OUGHT TO KNOW, I RODE WITH THE PRIMADONNA BACK IN THE DAY IN OVERTOWN,WHERE HE WAS ALWAYS MAKING "DROPPSY ARREST'S" AND LOOKING TO MAKE A NAME FOR HIMSELF, IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM, REMEMBER THAT ! HEY JOHN, NO ONE REALLY GIVES A $HIT ABOUT YOUR GLORY, WHY DON'T YOU JUST RETIRE,LIKE THE REST OF US FROM YOUR ERA !

12-26-2009, 08:51 PM
BUHRMASTER IS A CONCEATED A$$HOLE, HE ALWAYS WAS,AND THOUGHT HE WAS BETTER THAN ANYONE. HE WAS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GLORY, I OUGHT TO KNOW, I RODE WITH THE PRIMADONNA BACK IN THE DAY IN OVERTOWN,WHERE HE WAS ALWAYS MAKING "DROPPSY ARREST'S" AND LOOKING TO MAKE A NAME FOR HIMSELF, IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM, REMEMBER THAT ! HEY JOHN, NO ONE REALLY GIVES A $HIT ABOUT YOUR GLORY, WHY DON'T YOU JUST RETIRE,LIKE THE REST OF US FROM YOUR ERA !

He probably had to do the work for both of you. Did you skip out of MPD early becasue it was too hard on you? He's still one of the best cops I've known here.

12-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Your mother is a whore! John obviously worked in a crew with you but was never your partner or friend, prick! Maybe you die to testicular cancer this year!

12-27-2009, 02:33 AM
John is an officer and a gentleman and anyone writting crap about him here is cause they are full of hate. He is without a doubt the best Homicide investigator and supervisor we have and Lt.Burgos cant wear his shoes so good luck.
John,do not retire till the full DROP has expired. No matter what,you are still a Lt. so phuck them.

12-27-2009, 02:36 AM
Your mother is a whore! John obviously worked in a crew with you but was never your partner or friend, prick! Maybe you die to testicular cancer this year!

My, my, you seem to be a really scary guy. Still can't stand the piss poor career you had. John is still the better man, then, now and tomorrow.

12-27-2009, 02:52 AM

My, my, you seem to be a really scary guy. Still can't stand the piss poor career you had. John is still the better man, then, now and tomorrow.
Are you stupid? Thios is in response to the $hit Talker that was bad mouthing John. Another Miami High graduate, Loser!

12-27-2009, 03:53 AM
John can be an azz at times but when he investigated my officer involed shooting he was great and left no rock unturned. When it comes to his job he is at the top of the list.

12-27-2009, 01:45 PM
I agree with a previous post, Burrmaster is nothing but a conceited whore. He tried to slide in with Timoney by doing some dirty work for him and it didn't work. Now he thought ge could slide in with the new Staff, and that didn't work either.

For those who weren't here when Burrmaster was an Executive Assistant, let me open your eyes. Burrmaster was a good cop and one of the boys prior to his promotion, but as soon as he became an executive assistant, he started kicking people around and treating them like crap. The kind of treatment we have received the last 7 years.

It's a little humbling, eh John?
Well John, I don't feel sorry or pity for you. You are nothing but a coniving piece of crap. You had your chance and you squandered it. Although, I must say, you were treated better than I would have treated you. Dayshift with weekends off is not bad!

I laugh at these Burrmaster bootlickers who want to paint him as some messiah. Five years from now, the supporters of the previous administration, will be saying the same thing about BK. What a great cop he was and how good he was to the troops. The new guys coming on at that time who didn't go through the BK experience may actually believe it.

12-27-2009, 04:50 PM
Who gives a darn about ancient history. This is a new department now and we welcome all the changes. Out with the old and in with the new. Its time for others to learn a new job and shine.
Benitez, you can't be thinking of yourself as usual???

12-27-2009, 07:34 PM
out with the old and in with the new mold

12-27-2009, 09:36 PM
NO DOUBT ABOUT IT ! THESE YOUNG BUCKS DON'T KNOW THE REAL BUHRMASTER! HE IS ,AND ALWAYS, WAS A CONCEITED PRIMADONNA ! I ALSO SAW HIM CLIMB THE LADDER,AND SOMETIMES ON HIS KNEES(LOL)
IT TRULY IS ALL ABOUT HIM. HE IS A LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND,JUST ASK HIM ! HEY LISTEN JOHN, YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE AT LEAST 1975 , THATS "34" FRIGGIN YEARS ! ARE YOU TRYING TO BREAK MIKE GONZALEZ' RECORD ? DO YOU THINK THE MPD CANNOT DO WITHOUT YOU ? GUYS LIKE HIM,JUST HAVE TO BE IN CHARGE. I RECALL JUST LIKE THE PREVOIUS WRITER, WHEN HE FIRST ARRIVED,AND WAS CHASING JUNKIES THROUGH ALLEYS IN OVERTOWN, THEN HE WOULD ARREST ANY BLACKS THAT JUST HAPPENED TO BE THERE,ALL SO THAT HE COULD MAKE NUMEROUS FELONY ARREST'S,AND MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GOOD. THE REGULAR GUYS WOULD SAY "WHO THE HELL IS THIS DIP STICK" THEN, AS NOW IT''S ALL ABOUT HIM. JOHN PLEASE RETIRE,AND BEGIN YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO AARP :devil:

12-28-2009, 01:03 AM
I worked with John in homicide on mids. He was a good guy and great investigator. When he got divorced from Judith, he became really disgruntled with everyone and everything.

12-28-2009, 04:15 AM
Buhrmaster's better days are behind him. He's just a conceited jerk who only cares about himself. All while the Homicide cleaance rate dclines more and more.

He was one of the guys until he became an Executive Assistant for the Great Corruptor Warshaw. All of a sudden, he became a big a-hole who stepped all over everyone. The bootlickers will tell you Buhrmaster is a great guy, just like those aligned with the previous administration will tell you in 5 years what a great cop and better administrator BK was.

When Timoney arrived, Buhrmaster tried to slide in with him by showing he could snitch on Timoney's enemies, but Timoney saw right through him and didn't take care of him. He thought the new administration was stupid, but they also saw right through him.

John grow some and take it like those you stepped on under Warshaw. After all, at least you got weekends off on dayshift. You were treated better than the way you treated others.

12-28-2009, 06:00 AM
I worked with John in homicide on mids. He was a good guy and great investigator. When he got divorced from Judith, he became really disgruntled with everyone and everything.

That is just plain wrong. Do you not have any respect? Come on guys!!!

12-28-2009, 11:06 AM
When will the Herald write an article about LUBE? :oops:

12-28-2009, 07:17 PM
The mayor and our New Chief will make sure we see the promised delayed 3% on April 1 , 2010. They are all for the morale thing and will never let us down. I believe in Mayor Tomas and Chief Exposito. They are men who keep their promises. You need to believe too! Just believe! Positive change is here.

12-28-2009, 07:27 PM
WOW THIS PRIMADONNA SURE HAS POWER ,EVEN HERE ON LEO AFFAIRS ? HE HAD ALL THE OTHER TRUTHFUL REPLIES ERASED ? AGAIN, I RODE WITH THIS CONCEITED "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME" GUY BACK IN CIRCA 1975, HE ALSO RODE WITH A JOHN SCHULTZ,AT THE TIME.
AND AS I SAID BEFORE,ALL THE GUYS SAID: "WHO THE HELL DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS" ? HE WAS A COMPLETE RACIST , WHO WAS CONSTANTLY SAYING THE "N" WORD, WOULD PUT 5 PEOPLE IN JAIL FOR ONE BAG OF SMACK (HEROIN) BECAUSE THEY WERE CLOSE BY AND HE WANTED THE STATS,FOR HIS GLORY TRIP ! LETS SEE JOHN, YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR 34 YEARS AT LEAST, I THINK IT'S TIME TO GO DON'T YOU ? BTW THIS IS THE TOTAL TRUTH, I WAS THERE !

12-28-2009, 07:39 PM
I agree, it's all about him. He thinks the dept can't do without him, and he is here to save the world ! RETIRE Buhrmaster your no longer needed.
With your 1% and your pension (your probably working here for nothing due to your time on the job 35 years, geeeeez) you and yours can live , very comfortable. Stop playing superman, and just leave :devil:

12-29-2009, 12:17 AM

Hey El Stupido, how the hell do you think you learn if not from those who came before you? The fact you MIGHT be a cop, scares the living shit out of me. Hope while your are trying to "learn", it only you who pays for your not knowing. Shine? LMAO

12-29-2009, 12:26 AM
WOW THIS PRIMADONNA SURE HAS POWER ,EVEN HERE ON LEO AFFAIRS ? HE HAD ALL THE OTHER TRUTHFUL REPLIES ERASED ? AGAIN, I RODE WITH THIS CONCEITED "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME" GUY BACK IN CIRCA 1975, HE ALSO RODE WITH A JOHN SCHULTZ,AT THE TIME.
AND AS I SAID BEFORE,ALL THE GUYS SAID: "WHO THE HELL DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS" ? HE WAS A COMPLETE RACIST , WHO WAS CONSTANTLY SAYING THE "N" WORD, WOULD PUT 5 PEOPLE IN JAIL FOR ONE BAG OF SMACK (HEROIN) BECAUSE THEY WERE CLOSE BY AND HE WANTED THE STATS,FOR HIS GLORY TRIP ! LETS SEE JOHN, YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR 34 YEARS AT LEAST, I THINK IT'S TIME TO GO DON'T YOU ? BTW THIS IS THE TOTAL TRUTH, I WAS THERE !

Guess you are a little bitter there because he made a name for himself,is a little better off because he was promoted and is more financial stable than you and he made something of himself and you didn't I understand fully.

12-29-2009, 05:54 PM
That's why you put God, family/health first and everyhting else doesn't matter. You do your job to the best of your ability until they ask you to leave. Those that put their career first will have a rude awakening. JWB knew his job, but IT IS WHAT IT IS. If anyting, his stress levels will go down. Those that have worked the 5th floor know. Those that talk shyt about it, have no ideal...

12-29-2009, 07:13 PM
can someone verify the rumor please....once and for all......Is Lt. "B" really LUBE?

12-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Who cares who Lube is. M*tter of fact that silly azz thread should b deleted

can someone verify the rumor please....once and for all......Is Lt. "B" really LUBE?

12-29-2009, 07:53 PM

Planes almost getting blown up in the air. Cops getting killed in groups of 4. Cities finances uncertain all over the Nation. More American troops going to the afghan mountains to find and destroy those that would kill us all and destroy our nation. AND LUBE AND FAT PEOPLE ARE WHAT YOU FOOLS TALK ABOUT? You folks are FUBAR.

12-29-2009, 08:30 PM

Planes almost getting blown up in the air. Cops getting killed in groups of 4. Cities finances uncertain all over the Nation. More American troops going to the afghan mountains to find and destroy those that would kill us all and destroy our nation. AND LUBE AND FAT PEOPLE ARE WHAT YOU FOOLS TALK ABOUT? You folks are FUBAR.

Yeah Confucsious....and all the other threads in LEO Affairs are fit for publication in the Harvard Medical Journal or Foreign Policy Weekly. Get your psuedo-intellectual arse outta here. What did you expect to find when you logged onto this website? Cures for cancer? Perhaps a break through in Israeli-Iranian stalemates? Get lost...

PS...Is John really the world reknowned, often imitated, yet never duplicated LUBE?

12-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Apparently Buhrmaster even has pull here on LEO affairs,as anything even slightly negative about him is removed within a few hours ? Why does he deserve this censorship, is he some great hero ? Hey Buhrmaster, get over your ego trip, it's time to go, now exit stage left :arrow:

12-29-2009, 09:10 PM
Apparently Buhrmaster even has pull here on LEO affairs,as anything even slightly negative about him is removed within a few hours ? Why does he deserve this censorship, is he some great hero ? Hey Buhrmaster, get over your ego trip, it's time to go, now exit stage left :arrow:

Snagglepuss gets an exit stage left, my misguided firend. and JB stays as long as he wishes...ESPECIALLY if he is LUBE!

12-29-2009, 10:15 PM

Yeah Confucsious....and all the other threads in LEO Affairs are fit for publication in the Harvard Medical Journal or Foreign Policy Weekly. Get your psuedo-intellectual arse outta here. What did you expect to find when you logged onto this website? Cures for cancer? Perhaps a break through in Israeli-Iranian stalemates? Get lost...

PS...Is John really the world reknowned, often imitated, yet never duplicated LUBE?

Thanks for validating the post your trying to trash kid. If this place is all you have a for life, God Help you.

12-29-2009, 10:26 PM

Thanks for validating the post your trying to trash kid. If this place is all you have a for life, God Help you.

OK ...i'LL STOP! YOU TALKED ME INTO IT. FROM NOW ON, I'LL JUST ATTACK OTHER COPS ANONYMOUSLY....I'LL ATTACK THEIR FAMILIES, AND TALK CRAP ABOUT EVERYTHING....FROM BEHIND THE SAFETY OF MY DISGUISE.......GET LOST YOU SHMUCK!

THIS THREAD IS A TONGUE INCHEEK LAUGH THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER 18 MONTHS. THE ONLY TONGUE IN CHEEK YOU KNOW COMES FROM THE ERNSESTO MOTEL PROBABLY.

AND FOR THE RECORD, BUHRMASTER IS NOT LUBE!

12-30-2009, 12:08 AM
For the record JB is one of the best Homicide Investigators around but even though I do not agree with his transfer sometimes what comes around goes around. JB with David Rivero, Danny Dominguez and the rest of the crew were famous for writting annonymous letters that would go around the department talking about fellow officers. Like I said it comes around......Sorry John, a lot of the new guys didnd't knew about your old ways.....But we did......With Love Miguelito Exposito.

12-30-2009, 01:39 AM
For the record JB is one of the best Homicide Investigators around but even though I do not agree with his transfer sometimes what comes around goes around. JB with David Rivero, Danny Dominguez and the rest of the crew were famous for writting annonymous letters that would go around the department talking about fellow officers. Like I said it comes around......Sorry John, a lot of the new guys didnd't knew about your old ways.....But we did......With Love Miguelito Exposito.

HE AIN'T LUBE

12-30-2009, 02:37 AM

Don"t forget JB's friend, the lying snake Kowalski who was also writting those ghost letters all the time. :evil:

12-30-2009, 03:27 AM
Buhrmaster has always been about himself. John did all the dirty work for Don WARSHAW, the corrupt one, when he became his Executive Assistant, John did nothing but kick the arses of the rank and file.

Fortunately, karma is a bear and as they say, what goes around comes around.

Buhrmaster tried to get in with Timoney's administration, but T$ saw right through him, as did the current administration.

John has always been a snake that can't be trusted, and he hasn't changed over the years.

12-30-2009, 05:33 PM

Don"t forget JB's friend, the lying snake Kowalski who was also writting those ghost letters all the time. :evil:

KOWALSKI IS LUBE?!

12-31-2009, 12:06 AM

KOWALSKI IS LUBE?!

big time minority hater, he will fit in well with the klan guys in Tennessee. Brothers were utterly useless, the middle one wrote cops sons before he retired from upstate somewhere. And Lube died yesterday.

01-01-2010, 12:12 AM
AS I TOLD YOU ALL BEFORE,BACK IN THE DAY, BUHRMASTER WAS TOTALLY KKK . WHEN I RODE WITH HIM ALL HE WOULD SAY IS " FU&% ING NI%& ERS " AND HE WOULD ARREST ANYONE CLOSE TO THE "DROPPSY BAG" OF SMACK ETC, AS IT WAS ALL ABOUT NUMBERS AND STATS TO HIM,AS WELL AS RUINING ANOTHER MINORITIES LIFE . EVEN AS A ROOKIE HE WANTED TO BE THE GLORY BOY, AND THIS MENTALITY HAS CARRIED THROUGH TO THIS DAY ! HE'S GOT 35 YEARS WITH THE MPD, LEAVING HERE WOULD KILL HIM.IT'S HIS CONCEITED "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME" EGO YOU SEE !
HEY LT B IT'S TIME TO GO ! YOUR PROBABLY WORKING HERE FOR NOTHING IF YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WOULD GET FOR RETIRING ? BUT YOU CAN'T DO THAT CAN YOU, "BIG HEAD" COME TO THINK OF IT, SHORTY DOES HAVE A BIG HEAD :devil:

01-01-2010, 09:45 AM
Yes, I have heard that about him as well. I guess he got politically correct ,as time went on and the 4th floor became "darker" LOL ! :wink:

01-01-2010, 12:53 PM
The names change, but the games continue....

So much Talent for records. Remember Chief Harms was there...........

01-01-2010, 03:31 PM
The names change, but the games continue....

So much Talent for records. Remember Chief Harms was there...........

don't frustrate..........LUBRICATE!

01-01-2010, 04:53 PM
This kinder gentler administration bases all transfers on personal vendettas. That's why Buhrmaster was transferred and why Aguero was transferred and why so many people were demoted.

Now the guy that was #1 in seniority in backgrounds was transferred out, and don't bother complaining to the union because they are now the administration. We wanted communism in the white house, and now we have at MPD. Did you ever think you would miss John Timoney?

AND FOR THE RECORD I AM NOT, I REPEAT I AM NOT A MAJOR THAT WAS DEMOTED BACK TO LIEUTENANT!

01-01-2010, 06:42 PM
This kinder gentler administration bases all transfers on personal vendettas. That's why Buhrmaster was transferred and why Aguero was transferred and why so many people were demoted.

Now the guy that was #1 in seniority in backgrounds was transferred out, and don't bother complaining to the union because they are now the administration. We wanted communism in the white house, and now we have at MPD. Did you ever think you would miss John Timoney?

AND FOR THE RECORD I AM NOT, I REPEAT I AM NOT A MAJOR THAT WAS DEMOTED BACK TO LIEUTENANT!

Miss T$ ?, only those who were on Lexus man's "A team miss the lout. OK, you weren't a major, but which E A were you that your now a sergeant or P O? Wait, your WERE the X senior guy in backgrounds weren't you? You fail to realize, the union cannot do anything about transfers unless, they do not give you 6 days notice. And where you work, has always been and will always be up to powers that be. Communism is everywhere in your world ain't it puppy. Welcome back to patrol.

01-02-2010, 12:47 AM

"I REPEAT I AM NOT A MAJOR THAT WAS DEMOTED BACK TO LIEUTENANT I WAS A COMMANDER." :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

01-04-2010, 01:58 PM
John,cannon,gunnells and so many that have since been smart enough to move on. This was once a great place to work and do real police work.
John has the knowledge,education and experience to be the chief of his own department. He is wasting his talent here in this whore house. good luck to you John.

01-06-2010, 02:50 AM
YES, I HEAR THERE IS AN OPENING FOR A GRAND DRAGON POSITION (KKK) IN TUPELO MISSISSIPPI :devil:

01-08-2010, 07:50 AM
Has anyone forgotten all the female officers that had to crawl under the desk when he was a major? :roll: great guy. yeah right.

01-08-2010, 01:13 PM
John,cannon,gunnells and so many that have since been smart enough to move on. This was once a great place to work and do real police work.
John has the knowledge,education and experience to be the chief of his own department. He is wasting his talent here in this whore house. good luck to you John.

Can someone confirm a rumor that has been floating around central ( Records) the past week or two? LT. BUHRMASTER IS LT. LUBE....is this true? :?:

01-12-2010, 07:20 AM
When is the Prima donna Buhrmaster going to leave ? Go John, just go, no one cares about your glory anymore.

02-16-2010, 01:46 AM
any body seen this guy