PDA

View Full Version : New FOP Lodge

12-25-2009, 07:07 PM
I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and let everyone know that we have a New FOP Lodge building. It is located at 610 South Broad Street in Brooksville, We completed the closing on Wednesday December 23, 2009. The property is 2.2 acres with a 1200 sq foot building. We need some volunteers on January 2, 2009 to help clean up the property.The building is in good shape but the lot need a little attention with some tree trimming and lawn mowing. We are planning our next meeting at the lodge on January 19, 2010.

Please contact me or any Board Member is you can help ue out.

Thanks Again

Steve Klapka

12-26-2009, 09:49 PM
a better christmas gift would have been for you to resign steve. no i won't be volunteering any more or my time to the flop.

01-02-2010, 01:04 PM
TOO LITTLE TOO LATE, ANOTHER SIMPLE ATTEMPT TO KEEP THE BOYS ON BOARD. IT'S NOT WORKING, YOU ARE LOSING MEMBERS LIKE STEVE LOSES FRIENDS. PRE PAID LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMP THE FLOP!

We are still going STRONG we have several volunteers (all FOP members) helping out today. The only friends that I am losing are people like you and it is no loss... Enjoy your day and good luck with the Pre-Paid legal

01-02-2010, 01:49 PM
a better christmas gift would have been for you to resign steve. no i won't be volunteering any more or my time to the flop.
:mrgreen: :evil: :cop: :devil:

01-02-2010, 01:52 PM
[quote="great job, not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":3f2d8c0r]TOO LITTLE TOO LATE, ANOTHER SIMPLE ATTEMPT TO KEEP THE BOYS ON BOARD. IT'S NOT WORKING, YOU ARE LOSING MEMBERS LIKE STEVE LOSES FRIENDS. PRE PAID LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMP THE FLOP!

We are still going STRONG we have several volunteers (all FOP members) helping out today. The only friends that I am losing are people like you and it is no loss... Enjoy your day and good luck with the Pre-Paid legal[/quote:3f2d8c0r]
Uh huh, sure. I'll drive by and see for myself. You are losing friends, no doubt about it.

01-02-2010, 02:01 PM
[quote="great job, not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":1s7m2iqh]TOO LITTLE TOO LATE, ANOTHER SIMPLE ATTEMPT TO KEEP THE BOYS ON BOARD. IT'S NOT WORKING, YOU ARE LOSING MEMBERS LIKE STEVE LOSES FRIENDS. PRE PAID LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMP THE FLOP!

We are still going STRONG we have several volunteers (all FOP members) helping out today. The only friends that I am losing are people like you and it is no loss... Enjoy your day and good luck with the Pre-Paid legal
Uh huh, sure. I'll drive by and see for myself. You are losing friends, no doubt about it.[/quote:1s7m2iqh]

Come by and see me... we'll talk and you can talk to my friends too...

01-02-2010, 08:24 PM
[quote="You are incorrect":1aj2dpgz][quote="great job, not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":1aj2dpgz]TOO LITTLE TOO LATE, ANOTHER SIMPLE ATTEMPT TO KEEP THE BOYS ON BOARD. IT'S NOT WORKING, YOU ARE LOSING MEMBERS LIKE STEVE LOSES FRIENDS. PRE PAID LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMP THE FLOP!

Uh huh, sure. I'll drive by and see for myself. You are losing friends, no doubt about it.[/quote:1aj2dpgz]

Come by and see me... we'll talk and you can talk to my friends too...[/quote:1aj2dpgz]

Hey we missed you I wanted you to stop by and say Hello..... :D :D :D

01-02-2010, 08:25 PM
I am Man last time I checked downstairs lol :snicker:

01-02-2010, 08:26 PM
prepaid legal rocks..man man

01-03-2010, 03:45 AM
I called pre paid legal about personal legal issue and got a lawyer right of way. only been signed up a week. I didnt get the old answer " there is nothing that can be done". 25 a month and getting help is better than paying almost 40 while getting bent over by the fop.

01-03-2010, 03:26 PM
I called pre paid legal about personal legal issue and got a lawyer right of way. only been signed up a week. I didnt get the old answer " there is nothing that can be done". 25 a month and getting help is better than paying almost 40 while getting bent over by the fop.

Nice B.S. Story you should sell this to the National Enquirer..... Let me know how the Pre-Paid works for you when you have a real problem.. :evil:

01-04-2010, 02:14 AM
No I am not the prez of FOP so it wasnt a bs story. Attorney Alvarez in Orlando is actually pretty sharp unlike the drunk double dipping liar that would sit next to me in an IA if I was in the FOP. Whats wrong you afraid to face the fact people are on to the games and dropping out so you have to say I was making up the story.

01-04-2010, 05:09 AM
Prepaid legal did me a great job.when you call,you get an attorney.Not like fop,depending on who u are if you get a lawyer. :mrgreen:

01-04-2010, 06:00 AM
No I am not the prez of FOP so it wasnt a bs story. Attorney Alvarez in Orlando is actually pretty sharp unlike the drunk double dipping liar that would sit next to me in an IA if I was in the FOP. Whats wrong you afraid to face the fact people are on to the games and dropping out so you have to say I was making up the story.

This is interesting of course with your background you will need an attorney in any investigation that is done on you... And the FOP is happy to know that you have MR. Alvarez on your side. Just wait till you RACK up your usable hours and they start charging you $250.00 plus an hour for your stupid mistakes. Let me know how that works for you. Thank GOD you dropped the FOP so they do not waste money on a LOSER like you. :devil: :devil: :devil:

01-04-2010, 09:06 AM
Interesting, your an idiot ! You must be one of those admin arse kisser's. The agency I work for has a real union. Maybe you've heard of it, it's called The P.B.A. $100.00 every three months is a *****, but there's something to be said for things like job security, contracts, pay raises, and actual legal representation when you need it. I'm just curious, what have you done with all those hard working, under paid Deputy's money ? Did you use it to build a shrine in your garage to your beloved sheriff ? There hasn't been a decent sheriff in this county since Mylander. To all you ground pounders on patrol, stay safe, and keep your head up.The winds of change are coming in 2012.

01-04-2010, 10:42 AM
Interesting, your an idiot ! You must be one of those admin arse kisser's. The agency I work for has a real union. Maybe you've heard of it, it's called The P.B.A. $100.00 every three months is a *****, but there's something to be said for things like job security, contracts, pay raises, and actual legal representation when you need it. I'm just curious, what have you done with all those hard working, under paid Deputy's money ? Did you use it to build a shrine in your garage to your beloved sheriff ? There hasn't been a decent sheriff in this county since Mylander. To all you ground pounders on patrol, stay safe, and keep your head up.The winds of change are coming in 2012.

Nice little quote "You Have A Real Union" Let me tell you how many times the PBA has FAILED, just in this area alone. They are not that professional and they run you and you do not run them. Oh by the way we do have everything that you listed including real Legal Representation. So mind your on PROBLEMS (Because you have them with the PBA) and go back to your agency or where you are from and mind your own business. If you do work at HCSO and are hiding behind this blog, then you are just proving how much of a coward you really are..

01-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Maybe I will join the circus as a bunny wabbit!!!

01-05-2010, 11:40 PM
To all the brown nosers of the sheriff,such as ste kla.,bria mcgin,deputy bunny,bran ros,and the rest.Grow up.If you guy s lost your job tomorrow ,you guys would be the first to put a bullet in your head because U dont have the badge.Grow up and get some hobbies and stop living the dream of the fop..fop..fop...fop..you guys must say this in your sleep.Go fertilize your grass and put the galls magazine down.No wonder some people cant keep a relationship long term.theres the proof..good luck mates!!!

You and others have been BASHING the FOP for a long time,,,, But they are still ALIVE and DOING a GREAT JOB.... You dislike the organization but you do nothing about it. Yea let's bring in the PBA, TEAMSTERS or any other group and that idea fizzles out just like you did because you do not have what it takes to be a leader.If you dislike this organization, than do something about it, but you can't because you are not a leader,, you are a follower... You are someone that has to be told what to do.. (and I know who is telling you to do this) One thing is for certain that change is headed our way,,and the FOP is here to stay :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

01-05-2010, 11:41 PM
Maybe I will join the circus as a bunny wabbit!!!

Grow up Scott.... :twisted:

01-06-2010, 01:39 AM
You guys are pathetic........anyone who says the FOP is anything but a FLOP is out of their minds. Come on, get real now. Steve and his crew spend too much time trying to convince people otherwise. Face is FOP is nothing but a FLOP that has a new FLOP house! :mrgreen: :cop: :snicker:

01-06-2010, 08:11 AM
You guys are pathetic........anyone who says the FOP is anything but a FLOP is out of their minds. Come on, get real now. Steve and his crew spend too much time trying to convince people otherwise. Face is FOP is nothing but a FLOP that has a new FLOP house! :mrgreen: :cop: :snicker:

Ok talk is cheap and you have no power to change it. The FOP is here to stay. The only reason you keep referring to flop because the you are the l in flop LOSER :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

01-06-2010, 02:05 PM
Is there a way we can put a poll on this site?I want to hear from the troops if fop was there when they needed them to be :roll: :roll:

01-06-2010, 11:19 PM
Is there a way we can put a poll on this site?I want to hear from the troops if fop was there when they needed them to be :roll: :roll:

Was FOP Lodge 164 there when you needed them?

Yes: 0
No: 1

01-07-2010, 12:31 AM
I doubt The fop did anything.I hear it was his excellent testifying,and also his in depth depositions. :|

01-07-2010, 01:34 AM
[quote=debatehot]Is there a way we can put a poll on this site?I want to hear from the troops if fop was there when they needed them to be :roll: :roll:

Was FOP Lodge 164 there when you needed them?

No: 1

You need to be a member to receive the service.....And like this poll will be HONEST.. Get a life

Just Remember they kept SCOTT out of PRISON.... :cop: :cop: :cop:[/quote:3cqtnhs9]

I am a member and I have not received the services I should. Don't even go there with HONESTY pal!!!

Just remember we know about you too Steve. Don't throw stones in your glass house. :cop: :cop: :cop:

No: 2

01-07-2010, 01:36 AM
I doubt The fop did anything.I hear it was his excellent testifying,and also his in depth depositions. :|
I have my doubts too.

01-07-2010, 02:16 AM
I have my doubts too.

Your Doubt are incorrect and as far as Scott's excellent testifying and his in depth depos... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

01-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Scott was also great in cross examinations!!!He wasnt going to prison.Maybe you should be doing legal theft of deputies money every month,so u can drink alcohol for free and do your little perks for free paid by our money!!

01-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Maybe your using illegal substances along with the other few at this agency.Transfer to the road then you can chat at my level.

01-08-2010, 11:22 PM
Maybe your using illegal substances along with the other few at this agency.Transfer to the road then you can chat at my level.

Naw SCOTT I would not myself to your LEVEL... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

01-09-2010, 05:06 PM
Nice to see that you think that there is so many problems in the Office

Who are YOU trying to fool by making a statement like that???? There ARE PROBLEMS IN THE OFFICE and you know it as well as everyone we work. This is why we have lost complete credibility with the people in our area. Just read the comments in the newspapers. They don't trust us and question our investigations (and rightfully so).
We have too many brown noser who have their heads in the sand. Give it up and quit making yourself look foolish, pal.
And yes, something can be done about it. Watch and see.

01-09-2010, 06:36 PM
They are probably manufacturing evidence just like they manufactured their BS in here.

01-09-2010, 06:57 PM
I will never leave!!!!!I didnt do anything wrong...Scott

01-14-2010, 05:47 PM
WHEN WILL THE FLOP EVER LEARN, YOUR DAYS ARE OVER. YOU FOOLS THAT KEEP BASHING THE REAL COPS, IT IS APPARENT THAT YOU ARE SO FAR REMOVED FROM REALITY.TELL ME OH GOONS THAT HIDE BEHIND A CAN OF BUDLIGHT, WHY DO YOU THINK THE MEMBERSHIP OF YOUR ALL LOSER CLUB IS DWINDLING?? WHY IS IT THAT EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT THE FLOP,, BUT ONLY A SELECT FEW THAT BELONG TO THE FLOP BASH GOOD COPS THAT TAKE CHANCES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?? THIS ENTIRE WAR OF WORDS IS USELESS, JUST PACK UP YOUR LITTLE STAR DECALS AND STOP MAKING THE OTHER COPS AROUND HERE ASHAMED TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR MERRY BAND OF MISFITS. BY THE WAY, WHAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS HAVE YOU TO POST ABOUT THE FLOP, OH LET ME GUESS, YOU SOLD OUT AGAIN, YOU RATTED OUT A FELLOW OFFICER WITH UNTRUE TALES , YOU HAD ANOTHER BEER PARTY, YOU STARTED ANOTHER LOSING ENDEAVOR, WHAT ELSE IS NEW????SEE YA IN THE FUNNY PAPERS!!!!!

01-15-2010, 07:27 AM
Being a member of The FLOP, is like being with a dirty hooker. They tell you lies, like how big, and wonderful it is, take your money, and all you get is a good screwin' !! :shock: :devil:

01-15-2010, 02:26 PM
Good comparison, (Edited to comply with the Terms of Use) . The sooner we vote out this useless union, the sooner we are all on a path to healing. The future abounds with choices and oppertunity, why taint what we could really have with a bunch of misfits trying to make a name for themselves. Any candidate for future Sheriff would know that they, {the FLOP} are nothing more then a Stain on our record. It has caused more infighting and division than any one act of malice in this Agency. Due to the fact that we are a "right to work" state, why a union anyway?? You pay dues to a good ol' boy club, but you have no bargaining rights. It is a scam. "Pre Paid Legal" may not be the total solution, but it sure takes the control out of the hands of those that have ill motives,and that is a victory in and of itself. Just ask yourselves when you see your next payroll deduct, where is your raise?, why are we paying for healthcare increases?, did the cost of living increase?, and where are your dues going to?, Prepaid Legal is half of the amount as the FLOP, but you get twice the coverage and noone tells you that you cannot have an attorney because it makes the FLOP president look bad!!!!!!!!!Where is the new lodge these days, a rental building, just as I suspected, "on borrowed time again! How's that Bingo investment going, just as we all expected, M I A . The writing is on the wall, Klapka is failing (Edited to comply with Terms of Use), why be part of something with no integrity. (Edited to comply with Terms of Use). The obvious choice is to impeach him, and replace the ailing system with new blood. OK, enough for now, I have to go work a detail to offsett the raise we did not get. Thanks to the FLOP!!!!!

01-20-2010, 06:32 PM
Good comparison, (Edited to comply with the Terms of Use) . The sooner we vote out this useless union, the sooner we are all on a path to healing. The future abounds with choices and oppertunity, why taint what we could really have with a bunch of misfits trying to make a name for themselves. Any candidate for future Sheriff would know that they, {the FLOP} are nothing more then a Stain on our record. It has caused more infighting and division than any one act of malice in this Agency. Due to the fact that we are a "right to work" state, why a union anyway?? You pay dues to a good ol' boy club, but you have no bargaining rights. It is a scam. "Pre Paid Legal" may not be the total solution, but it sure takes the control out of the hands of those that have ill motives,and that is a victory in and of itself. Just ask yourselves when you see your next payroll deduct, where is your raise?, why are we paying for healthcare increases?, did the cost of living increase?, and where are your dues going to?, Prepaid Legal is half of the amount as the FLOP, but you get twice the coverage and noone tells you that you cannot have an attorney because it makes the FLOP president look bad!!!!!!!!!Where is the new lodge these days, a rental building, just as I suspected, "on borrowed time again! How's that Bingo investment going, just as we all expected, M I A . The writing is on the wall, Klapka is failing (Edited to comply with Terms of Use), why be part of something with no integrity. (Edited to comply with Terms of Use). The obvious choice is to impeach him, and replace the ailing system with new blood. OK, enough for now, I have to go work a detail to offsett the raise we did not get. Thanks to the FLOP!!!!!

I agree!

01-20-2010, 10:23 PM
well then stop talking and show me some action.Talk is cheap my friend

01-20-2010, 10:27 PM
well then stop talking and show me some action.Talk is cheap my friend
The action I am taking has already started. You'll see pal.

01-22-2010, 04:22 PM
BARBEE for Sheriff
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enough said!!

01-25-2010, 11:25 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to BARBEE for sheriff.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to an outsider for sheriff!!!

01-26-2010, 09:30 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to BARBEE for sheriff.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to an outsider for sheriff!!!

U R A DOPE, OBVIOUSLY PROMISED A PRIMROSE PATH YOU RAT.