PDA

View Full Version : PBA Vote

12-22-2009, 01:53 AM
The Ballots are in. Vote,vote,vote.

12-22-2009, 12:27 PM
Anyone who isnt pro-union is a danm dirty scab
If you vote against the union then youre a scab and a sellout.

12-22-2009, 01:08 PM
Why have it? What good has it done?

All you have is to call names?

12-22-2009, 01:42 PM
Rumor has it, that this certain officer squirrel, is going to be z-hills union rep. and if this is so, my vote is to abolish the union! He's done pissed the admin off and I don't want him negotiating for me! I'll take my chances with the admin.

Need I say anymore?

12-22-2009, 02:19 PM

What has the union collectively bargained for? Has anyone even seen the contract? It would seem that if they are bargaining for us they would at least let us know what we are getting or ask us what we want. They can keep their collective bargaining, but I will keep the legal representation. So far admin has done what they said they would do. The last thing we need is a union with a squirrel rep.

12-23-2009, 01:38 AM
Good try fat cap but you have said to much about the union to too many people. You will be need a lawyer soon when you get hammered with an unfair labor practice. I took a poll and the union is gonna stand mainly because you are a liar and they know you are runn'in the chef. You loose loser :D

12-23-2009, 01:58 AM
All those who had the union bashing conversation with old pick'n and grin'n need to send an email or call Jim. There is a lot of stuff being put togther now that is gonna blow the lid off this place.

12-23-2009, 02:04 AM
When are you going to stop E.K and G.M?

This place is going good now and still there is only you keeping the shit stirred up?

Why do you want to keep fighting out of nothing? If the majority of us want the union then I am in too. but if not, why keep it stirred what? just to get what you want? No thanks.

12-23-2009, 02:09 AM
There is a lot of stuff being put togther now that is gonna blow the lid off this place.

come on now, You've promised that so many times before. its just empty promises by now. you are just trying to scare. Not working.

try this. be a partner and not a whiner in the next zone.

12-23-2009, 02:35 AM
Officer Squirrel or Captain Squirrel which one is worse?

12-23-2009, 02:38 AM
LOL.

maybe I'll take my chances with the officer squierril going to the admin and pleading my case and going into meeting after meeting, maybe he won't be so bad. when we are talking about pay raises and benefits and disipline. Ha Ha, NOT !

12-23-2009, 02:44 AM
I had a conversation with Capt.

he wasn't so bad. kind of silly though.

at least I know where he is coming from. If we ALL go for it that is one thing but if not, i will go with the admin.

let's see, i get left alone to do my job, i have my schedule where i want it, I dont have admin messing with my sergent? The city give raises where they want to anyway, All of the benefits in the contract have been promised anyway hmmmm.// I will take the blue pill.

12-23-2009, 02:55 AM
All those who had the union bashing conversation with old pick'n and grin'n need to send an email or call Jim. There is a lot of stuff being put togther now that is gonna blow the lid off this place.

Make sure you do that J.H.. maybe K,K, can join u too

12-23-2009, 03:02 AM
I only saw one guy in ther with capt today.

maybe he can shed some light on this?

12-23-2009, 03:07 AM
Yea i know where he is coming from to

How do you know when he is lying? His lips are moving. :devil:

12-23-2009, 03:41 AM

If the union is so good then why have different Police Departments in Central Florida voted out bargaining unit? How much raise have they got us in the last two years? These other Police Departments can't all be wrong. See the handwriting on the wall?????

I think we all agree we want the best for ourselves. If admin screws us we can always vote the bargaining unit back in. At that point admin credibility will be shot forever.
:devil: :devil: :devil:

12-23-2009, 12:12 PM
This place needs to be run like one of the strong union shops up north like in New York. These rednecks in other agencies that voted out their union (stupid idiots) are just a bunch of hillbillies that dont know whats good for them.
When the union comes in and takes over its time to tell the city, the admin and the community SCREW YOU! until they start forking over more money.

12-23-2009, 01:01 PM
This place needs to be run like one of the strong union shops up north like in New York. These rednecks in other agencies that voted out their union (stupid idiots) are just a bunch of hillbillies that dont know whats good for them.
When the union comes in and takes over its time to tell the city, the admin and the community SCREW YOU! until they start forking over more money.

Hello Reality Check: We are not up north. Florida is a right to work state i.e. You don't have to belong to a union to work here. The U.S. economy is bankrupt and we are so far keeping our jobs. You can line up 100 unions and the city can't give what it doesn't have. Unfortunately Steve Spina and the City Council can't print money like our Federal Government is doing and give it out. The final reality: You want more money? It isn't here, but Tampa does. :snicker:

12-23-2009, 03:20 PM

hey g.b., we don't care how y'all did it in new york! you friggin yankees brought your "f" up ways down to the south and now have it all screwed up! take your a** back up north if its so great. oh by the way, your a superstar, you looked masculine with your mango shirt on t.v. yesterday! :devil:

12-23-2009, 05:23 PM
You idiots are so easy to lead down the wrong path. All one has to do is mention up north and you go on the attack on the wrong guy, LOL If G.B. is smart he will leave this agency for somewhere else Union or non-union state, LOL). Maybe he should go back to Patrol and then maybe they will fill in the missing hole with the a-hole that can only make ridiculous comments about his shirt? That would be poetic justice! God forbid he shows up on a scene which involves his supect of many 21's that patrol can't seem to solve. G.B., wake up, you are being used and now abused, get out while the getting is good. Maybe you shouldn't be so accomodating with everyone, that is, until you figure who is actually douching you on line. Maybe you should be more like your counterpart, non-union supporter and maybe you can be the ......forget it. You and the rest are targets, time to switch your thinking.

12-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Hey, whoever keeps using initials of employees need to stop. All you are doing is fishing and trying to get people wound up. I think you would be surprised who is actually posting on here but please stop throwing names out there.

12-23-2009, 06:49 PM
If I were chief, or Mr Spina... I would find out who is on this site and fire the bunch of wimpering pups straight out.Where is your pride in your job?have you all become such a bunch of losers that you can find not one bit of shame in the way you act. Your name calling and threats of "exposure" are disgusting to the rest of us who only want to be an asset to our community.Union? If you want it vote for it... If not , vote against it. Thats your right.The bashing of administration,use of initials to threaten violence and or legal steps. How utterly silly.Can you imagine working for ,say Tampa and the brass letting this ride?
Those of you who are guilty as charged know who you are.I call no names, I dont need to.
I am proud of my dept. I am proud of my job.

12-23-2009, 08:25 PM
Tampa brass letting this ride? Your an idiot. Just look at their postings....it's the same whining officers *****ing about the same whining stuff.

12-23-2009, 08:56 PM
Do you mean the same kind of whining officers? You are correct in pointing out that Tampa also has its amount of whiners, but does it not appear to you that it is on a much lesser degree? Tampa is several times bigger than us, It seems to me that most of our dept comes on here to moan and complain.I just fine it so disheartning day after day to have to be carefull of my back in my dept.Everyone[most] is looking for fault. Then to go public on this forum to air dirty linen is disgusting.We cannot all be unhappy in the job.Surely we can find something to be happy about and proud of.
I guess I am whistling in the wind here.Perhaps there never will be peace in ZPD.

12-26-2009, 09:35 PM
oh by the way, your a superstar, you looked masculine with your mango shirt on t.v. yesterday! :devil:[/quote]

I'm surprised a man would even know what color mango is :snicker: :devil: :snicker:

12-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Maybe it's not a "man" who posted that? Most likely one of the many "girls" that work for ZPD! :wink:

12-27-2009, 03:45 PM
I've seen your "girls" at ZPD, I'm not impressed to say the least.

12-27-2009, 05:27 PM
:(

12-27-2009, 06:45 PM
ALL ZPD OFFICERS ARE A BUNCH OF SISSYS... WHINE, CRY, THE CHIEF DID THIS TO ME AND THE CAPTAINS AND SERGEANTS HAVE DONE THAT TO ME. I'M GOING TO GRIEVE THIS OR THAT. DON'T TELL ME NO AND HOW TO DO THINGS... I KNOW EVERYTHING! GROW UP AND DO THE JOB US TAXPAYERS ARE PAYING YOU FOR. HISTORY HAS IT, IF YOUR *****IN AND COMPLAINING, THEN THE LEADERS AND SUPERVISORS MUST BE DOING THEIR JOBS! SHUT YOUR HOLE AND GO TO WORK BEFORE YOUR STANDING IN THE SOUP LINE.