PDA

View Full Version : New Sector Names

12-19-2009, 02:16 AM
Who was the drunk retard that came up with these stupid names-----eagle, falcon,viper,talon..................are you kidding. Those names are so lame

12-19-2009, 08:20 AM
And I'm sure you submitted a better choice when they were asking for input???????? I didn't think so.... so Shut Up!

12-19-2009, 06:46 PM
whats is wrong with adam, baker, charlie, and david????

12-20-2009, 02:55 AM
EA

12-20-2009, 02:17 PM
I wish the FOP would get more involved with things like the new sector names. We should have a voice in what we are called on a daily basis. Can't we go to court and block the Sheriff from using these names on the radio. Doesn't this go against status quo. I thought that we were making sure the Sheriff couldn't make any changes until he signs the contract. I say we go ask the County Commision to decide on our new sector names. :roll:

Yakuza.
12-20-2009, 05:38 PM
whats is wrong with adam, baker, charlie, and david????
You haven't heard? They all left for TPD cause the grass is always greener on the other side. :roll:

12-21-2009, 12:31 AM
i dont no why they picked bird types.....oh now i get it.....because everyone keeps flying away :P

12-22-2009, 12:37 AM
You got it wrong, it's Eagle, Falcon, Viper, and CHICKEN FOOT!

12-22-2009, 07:19 PM
And I'm sure you submitted a better choice when they were asking for input???????? I didn't think so.... so Shut Up!

seriously? a better choice! lol those are the dumbest names i have ever heard of in this line of work. i have been to many jails and have never witnessed any of them calling any of their housing units anything like this. lets just name them after cartoon characters; dopey, sleepy, elmer fudd... just go with the phoenetic alphabet. come to think of it why change anything but the new unit, what is wrong with the other units staying the same? everything has to be difficult around here.

12-24-2009, 02:53 AM

seriously? a better choice! lol those are the dumbest names i have ever heard of in this line of work. i have been to many jails and have never witnessed any of them calling any of their housing units anything like this. lets just name them after cartoon characters; dopey, sleepy, elmer fudd... just go with the phoenetic alphabet. come to think of it why change anything but the new unit, what is wrong with the other units staying the same? everything has to be difficult around here.

Hey retard, these a zone names not pod names.

12-24-2009, 03:25 PM

Hey retard, these a zone names not pod names.

figures, no wonder we think you guys are queer on the road

01-03-2010, 04:21 AM
Adam, Baker, Charlie, and David couldn't be kept/used again because the zones/sector lines are changing. For archive and researching purposes a new mapping grid had to be created. It would change everything that has already happened if we used the same names.

While I'm not exactly excited about the bird names (103 should be "caa-caw!), the change itself has to happen. From what I've been told, no one was really consulted (that actually works either side of the radio) about what/how/who should change. It was all number's and stat's.

It's happening on Jan 11th so get ready!!

01-11-2010, 09:33 PM
So how are the new sector names working out?

02-04-2010, 10:22 PM
So how are the new sector names working out?
They are just great, except if your near the hillsborough county line and they send you ca call all the way up at the hernando county line......seems logical to me. Everything looks good on paper or a computer, its only 2 inches on the screen.