PDA

View Full Version : Help me.....Help me.....I Think I'm havin a Heart Attack!!!!

12-18-2009, 02:50 PM
What a joke!!!!!!!!! :snicker:

01-19-2011, 02:38 AM
Looks like DS has been taking lessons from EC. Good luck with that workmans comp case. :devil: :snicker:

01-20-2011, 01:42 AM
Maybe you won't find it so funny if it was your sister or mom. Would love to be in the ER when they come in to get a laugh. Might not feel so good then. What a shame !

01-20-2011, 03:34 PM
Maybe you won't find it so funny if it was your sister or mom. Would love to be in the ER when they come in to get a laugh. Might not feel so good then. What a shame !

KARMA is a something else....isn't it!!!!!!!! Just ask Mr. Perez. :evil:

01-25-2011, 02:43 PM
EVERY DAY SHE AND EC STAY HERE JUST DIGS US DOWN A DEEPER HOLE. BOTH NEED TO HIT THE ROAD SOON.

01-25-2011, 09:14 PM
EVERY DAY SHE AND EC STAY HERE JUST DIGS US DOWN A DEEPER HOLE. BOTH NEED TO HIT THE ROAD SOON.

Only an ignorant non sworn moron would post this during this time of sorrow and morning. If there is any way you are sworn then you are just like the Miami director said EVIL. I bet I missed you at the funeral yesterday

02-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Is Rick Jr. back to work yet?

02-07-2011, 06:16 AM

Word on the Drive is that Dee and Phil Cameron really have to watch their alcohol comsumpsion at J Marks and Capital Grille cause if she wants to go out out on the heart lung bill the video tapes tell a different story. Hey Mr G were you not at J Marks when CAPTAIN D SEIBERT called in sick and was sucking down martinis with Phil Cameron. For once in your shamefull life as city manager do the right thing and terminate her. Do you not know she is giving all information to DISGRACED RACIST POLICE CHIEF RICHARD E PEREZ about what is going on with Chief SA. When that hits the paper the city and commission will be toast....................

02-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Hmmm why dont you trun in the video to the Sun or the commission. I wonder??

Word on the Drive is that Dee and Phil Cameron really have to watch their alcohol comsumpsion at J Marks and Capital Grille cause if she wants to go out out on the heart lung bill the video tapes tell a different story. Hey Mr G were you not at J Marks when CAPTAIN D SEIBERT called in sick and was sucking down martinis with Phil Cameron. For once in your shamefull life as city manager do the right thing and terminate her. Do you not know she is giving all information to DISGRACED RACIST POLICE CHIEF RICHARD E PEREZ about what is going on with Chief SA. When that hits the paper the city and commission will be toast....................

02-08-2011, 01:43 AM
Hmmm why dont you trun in the video to the Sun or the commission. I wonder??

HR knows where to get them as does a certain member of the pension board. Rumor has it that they have already been in contact with FRS bypassing Klausners firm cause you know who he was close to. Should get real interesting cause she never met a martini she did not like.

02-09-2011, 01:50 AM
Ok so its all done then. Love your BS, so now we wait to see what happends. I have learned that no of the BS posted here works out. Waiting!

02-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Mi gusta hacer el amor con chivos.

02-13-2011, 05:00 AM
Ok so its all done then. Love your BS, so now we wait to see what happends. I have learned that no of the BS posted here works out. Waiting!

None of the BS posted here works out ????????

Joe Angelo gone with tail between legs

Gary Resnick re-elected Mayor

Chief Richard E Perez gone after humiliating the City on a NATIONAL level

Sgt SC got his much deserved stripes back after the Perez/Seibert/Costello frame up failed

Prediction- Seibert will be gone around March 1 so she will plenty of time to Grey Goose it all over town. Costello will be gone thinkin around March 15 so the city will be rid of him and Kim

02-14-2011, 12:52 AM

Sgt SC got his much deserved stripes back after the Perez/Seibert/Costello frame up failed

Prediction- Seibert will be gone around March 1 so she will plenty of time to Grey Goose it all over town. Costello will be gone thinkin around March 15 so the city will be rid of him and Kim

Word is that the broom that swept humiliated Chief REP out the door will be taken out of the closet ( ha ha) very shortly to get more out of the 2020 location.
[ :devil:

02-14-2011, 02:28 AM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

[quote=Waiting]Ok so its all done then. Love your BS, so now we wait to see what happends. I have learned that no of the BS posted here works out. Waiting!

Word is that the broom that swept humiliated Chief REP out the door will be taken out of the closet ( ha ha) very shortly to get more out of the 2020 location.
[ :devil:[/quote:3tz8trje]