PDA

View Full Version : nestor the embarassment

12-17-2009, 02:21 AM
I heard that Nestor has comprised a plan to overthrow the FOP Board. The tally so far is:

Armando (President) Ron Papier
Javier (Vice Pres) Tommy Carrol
Frank (Secretary) Nestor Garcia
Bill (Treasurer) Sergio Diez
Kerr (Conductor) Ernie Sierra

I then heard that Nestor was going to make the announcement at today's meeting. So I went....Nestor looked like a huge steroid infested fool while one of his customers, Ron stood by. What a sight.

12-17-2009, 03:07 AM
I heard that Nestor has comprised a plan to overthrow the FOP Board. The tally so far is:

Armando (President) Ron Papier
Javier (Vice Pres) Tommy Carrol
Frank (Secretary) Nestor Garcia
Bill (Treasurer) Sergio Diez
Kerr (Conductor) Ernie Sierra

I then heard that Nestor was going to make the announcement at today's meeting. So I went....Nestor looked like a huge steroid infested fool while one of his customers, Ron stood by. What a sight.

Is this some sort of joke? lol There is maybe one name that could run against the current board. The rest are a bunch of people with no experience, no drive, and they are only looking out for themselves.

12-17-2009, 12:26 PM
It's very important that these new guys get on so they can legalize steroids in the next contract. nestor said he will give up two weeks of vacation in the name of having it legalized. ernie wants to go to the juice convention with ron so he can have first hand knowledge on how steroids can be legalized. they plan to get raises from the profits they make, and by giving up the two weeks of vacation of course.

I just wonder why they always have such red faces. is it the stress or from the jugo?

12-17-2009, 12:38 PM
If its true you go guys this current fop guys are a bunch of ass o's...

12-17-2009, 12:57 PM
As you can see the Mafia Fop are starting to attack by using their usual tactics.(Insults ) hahaha. I was at the meeting last night and let me tell you people are sick and tired of our current Fop. Don't be in denial. We just don't like you guys.

12-17-2009, 01:41 PM
They got to go bunch of liars! What happen to the pension stabilization? It was a done deal.

12-17-2009, 02:26 PM
Ernie cant handle anymore of that stuff, look what it's done to his forehead, he is begining to look like the Gieco Caveman. "Let me Be Me SelF"... :devil:

12-17-2009, 07:50 PM
Im sorry to inform you but the majority of the members are tired of the current FOP! Never informing and always lieing.. Ortiz stop being so gay. U have to go.

12-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Im sorry to inform you but the majority of the members are tired of the current FOP! Never informing and always lieing.. Ortiz stop being so gay. U have to go.

Yes Nestor.

12-17-2009, 08:14 PM
Gay gay gay! I remember when we didn't have gays in the Department.

12-17-2009, 08:34 PM
WHEN ARE THE ELECTIONS ???????? AND WHO CAN RUN AGAINST THESE WANNA BE SAPRONOS........ HOW LONG HAS SOME OF THOSE GUYS MILKED THOSE POSITIONS????

SOME ONE PLEASE POST THE ELCTION DATES

12-17-2009, 08:41 PM

Yes Nestor. This is not nestor he would post his name this sounds more like A. Royas

12-17-2009, 09:19 PM
I LOVE YOU NESTOR. :cop:

12-18-2009, 06:04 AM
Sierra ? HE AINT TO BRIGHT.
IT ALWAYS SET ME BACK AT THE FRIENDSHIP OF YOUNG R.P. and N.G.
I think that they used the same neddle.

12-18-2009, 03:14 PM
Papo, we just got rid of an administration comprised of current and former swat guys, where we were looked down on unless we had a swat certification. Now you want us to support a workout/roider administration where we are going to be looked down on if we dont workout and hang out at the gym all day? You guys are nuts, and it will never happen. We will never support it, we out of shape guys outnumber you and we will not diet. Javi will be FOP president and his best freind that he used to play star wars and dungeons and Dragons with (Aguiar) will be vice president, throw Kerr in the mix to. Those three look like they have never seen the inside of a gym and the only juice they've ever tried was 100% fruit juice.
Also, how does Ernie fit in the FOP, that guy doesn't even know about anything related to our contract or FOP.

12-18-2009, 07:34 PM
EXCELLENT ASS ESMENT LITTLE ONE JAJA

12-19-2009, 01:46 AM
Sierra, what a joke. i feel sorry for his crew

12-19-2009, 11:55 AM
Nestor, don't run out and get those sergeant stripes just yet, no promotions until the end of next year I hear.

12-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Yes! its time to change all these bunch of thief and liers at the FOP hall. They collect from us over $550,000 thousand dollars a year in membership dues for what? So they could keep on collecting kick backs under the table at our expense..
FACT..Nobody wants to gets involved and we think they are doing the right thing with our money. We pay for undisclosed fees, American Express cards, fund executive board trips (costing over $50,000) etc etc ..We waist over $216,000 dollars a year on unexplained Office expenses. I could keep on and on but for what! So Javi Ortiz can come on here and say that i'm lieing and its not true.

Nestor, Nestor, Nestor. If I had that for a name, I would be a pissed off puppy too. What they say is true. After the "juice" shrinks the balls, it shrinks the brain.

12-19-2009, 06:32 PM
They have done a terrible job? They have won every single greivance against the police department. We are making more money now than we have in past contracts (step/longevity/5% is back). Yet, Nestor and Ernie who are being co-sponsored by the WGDG (We Got Demoted Group) think they have all the answers. I am very happy with everything that is going on. I am no longer being micro-managed in patrol. I pay my dues with my pride. Why? Because when I'm in trouble, the FOP has my back.

12-19-2009, 06:33 PM
Yes! its time to change all these bunch of thief and liers at the FOP hall. They collect from us over $550,000 thousand dollars a year in membership dues for what? So they could keep on collecting kick backs under the table at our expense..
FACT..Nobody wants to gets involved and we think they are doing the right thing with our money. We pay for undisclosed fees, American Express cards, fund executive board trips (costing over $50,000) etc etc ..We waist over $216,000 dollars a year on unexplained Office expenses. I could keep on and on but for what! So Javi Ortiz can come on here and say that i'm lieing and its not true.

Nestor, Nestor, Nestor. If I had that for a name, I would be a pissed off puppy too. What they say is true. After the "juice" shrinks the balls, it shrinks the brain.

Based on the poor grammar and spelling errors, it is Nestor.

12-19-2009, 07:11 PM
Javi javi javi mod mod why do you erase my post?

12-19-2009, 07:13 PM
Javi javi javi mod mod why do you erase my post? I going to have to start coping my replies..

12-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Javi javi javi mod mod why do you erase my post? I going to have to start coping my replies..

the word is copying you idiot, coping means something else. wow and you made it this far in this place, must be hilarious reading your a-forms for all of the thousand dip arrests you made. dont know what it could be, either the tapering of your shirts that cuts off the oxygen flow to your brain or the steroids that makes your lazy eye wander around.

12-19-2009, 11:28 PM
If your gonna attack Nestor atleast post your name its not like he is a staff member. Dont be scared folks if your gonna attack be a man and post your name.

12-20-2009, 12:25 AM
Hey guest what is your name.

12-20-2009, 12:32 AM
You can tell the one attacking Nestor is one of those pu..y's executive board members! Hey guest don't be affraid be a man. Post your name :devil:

12-20-2009, 12:50 AM

the word is copying you idiot, coping means something else. wow and you made it this far in this place, must be hilarious reading your a-forms for all of the thousand dip arrests you made. dont know what it could be, either the tapering of your shirts that cuts off the oxygen flow to your brain or the steroids that makes your lazy eye wander around.

Thanks my brother! Here i'm copying this deleted post by the mod again...
I agree Javi does a great job for the most part...Only problem is that Javi doesn't want to run for FOP President at the end of next year! He wants to wait 3 more years to learn the same cooking of the books scams. Why don't we itemize the Offices expenses budget reports? Why do they call me an ass o for openly asking that question at the meetings? Thats incredible that we spend half a million dollars a year in our union and when i ask to simplify the budget reports... they call me an ass o at the meetings and tell me to shut up and sit down! Say what you say! Yo me limbio el culo con lo insultos. In English that means I clean my ass with your insults! Change will come!! Dec 2010

12-20-2009, 01:27 AM

Thanks my brother! Here i'm copying this deleted post by the mod again...
I agree Javi does a great job for the most part...Only problem is that Javi doesn't want to run for FOP President at the end of next year! He wants to wait 3 more years to learn the same cooking of the books scams. Why don't we itemize the Offices expenses budget reports? Why do they call me an ass o for openly asking that question at the meetings? Thats incredible that we spend half a million dollars a year in our union and when i ask to simplify the budget reports... they call me an ass o at the meetings and tell me to shut up and sit down! Say what you say! Yo me limbio el culo con lo insultos. In English that means I clean my ass with your insults! Change will come!! Dec 2010
Javi, get rid of this post ASAP!!!

12-20-2009, 01:43 AM
True that! The man has a point.

12-20-2009, 01:50 AM
At a meeting not too long ago you asked about the budget. Scarola took you upstairs to look at the books. What did you find? What is it that you think they are doing? It takes money to run an organization. Travel for FOP business is a necessity. Travel to the National and State Conferences is necessary. Travel to Tallahassee is required to lobby for or against law/standards changes. A brand new person coming in to run the show would be a disaster without some experience coming up the ranks as a board member of the FOP. You cry, cry wolf, but you have no proof or issues to complain about. Have you ever been to trainng on pensions issues, bargaining issues, legal issues. Have you ever been to Health Trust, FIPO Pension Trust or 1% Meetings to learn something? You may, and I say may, be a good cop, but you are not prepared to respresent anyone in the FOP or the bargaining unit, at least not now and not with this attitude. Quit pumping yourself up with this nonsense.

12-20-2009, 02:27 AM
How much money are you talking about and who's getting it?

12-20-2009, 03:52 AM
They got to go bunch of liars! What happen to the pension stabilization? It was a done deal.

In case you haven't noticed, the stock market almost crashed, Lost half of it's value in 3 months. The city cut salaries and actually issued pink slip to rookies and laid off assist city managers. The command staff, took a what 10%, 15% pay cut. Now, your a trained "investigator". Where the hell do you think the stabilization monies went? Very scary that you might be a real cop. Wait, your nestor, now I understand.

12-20-2009, 03:56 AM
If your gonna attack Nestor atleast post your name its not like he is a staff member. Dont be scared folks if your gonna attack be a man and post your name.

OK big mouth, what is your name? Tell me yours and I will tell you mine.

12-20-2009, 04:02 AM
You can tell the one attacking Nestor is one of those pu..y's executive board members! Hey guest don't be affraid be a man. Post your name :devil:

Wrong juice boy. They do not waste their time answering steroid freaks. And what your name? Don't be afraid (correct spelling) be a man. post YOUR NAME. LOL Now go shoot up and make yourself a man.

12-20-2009, 06:49 PM
Javi if this thread was about you would have erased it long ago right MOD ?

12-20-2009, 06:54 PM

In case you haven't noticed, the stock market almost crashed, Lost half of it's value in 3 months. The city cut salaries and actually issued pink slip to rookies and laid off assist city managers. The command staff, took a what 10%, 15% pay cut. Now, your a trained "investigator". Where the hell do you think the stabilization monies went? Very scary that you might be a real cop. Wait, your nestor, now I understand.

You noticed how they tried to divert the facts here! Your absolutely right the stock market almost crashed... but they forgot to mention it was almost a year after the signing of the famous, “Sign here, It’s a Done Deal Contract”.

12-20-2009, 07:07 PM

You noticed how they tried to divert the facts here! Your absolutely right the stock market almost crashed... but they forgot to mention it was almost a year after the signing of the famous, “Sign here, It’s a Done Deal Contract”.

Nestico, what was signed was to negotiate a pension stabilization and then the monies would kick in. And guess what, they didn't reach an agreement and the market crashed. You may get the rookies who don't know your B S to vote for you, but those who know you, are not buying your turd sandwich. Shame you major got the axe, but pay back is a *****. Keep on with your B S if it gives you hope, but your not going to be F O P anything.

12-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Javi! Your 100% right they never reached an agreement and the market crashed!!!! So it wasn't a done deal contract as we were lead to believe by the executive board for months... Correct!

12-20-2009, 10:05 PM
If Rios, Frank and scartola can be on the board for ten years then I think nestor should run if he crews up he can be voted out. We need balance in the FOP not just a click

12-20-2009, 11:19 PM
This is a joke! Nestor cant win!! So he gets Lt Papier As the front runner. Nestor will be he's campaign Manager along with Jeff Giodano as his press secretary., Jorge Gomez along with everybody who got demoted will be his aides!!
Nestor there playing you like a puppet!!!!!

12-21-2009, 12:12 AM
I dont care who runs lets just get a online voting system that is legit and let the MEMBERS decide not this mafia wannabe BS.

12-21-2009, 12:13 AM
Nestor since you want to be open! How much OT did you make this year?????
How much did you make last year???!!!!! Over 110,000 in OT you made over 189,000 last year!!!!!!

How did you do that???? How many hours in a week do you have to work??!!
Please answer these questions!
Mister I want to be Vice Prez.......... and Make Lt Papier Prez!