PDA

View Full Version : Hiring process

ROCCO7
12-16-2009, 07:47 PM
I have tried to research the hiring process for this agency, but have only come up with limited info. I recently submitted an app. and received a return letter, but it did not contain much info. Does anyone know of someone to contact within the agency (recruiters, etc). Also how long does the process take typically, are there open positions in tampa and what are the requirements other than being certified?

Thanks

12-18-2009, 12:59 PM
I have tried to research the hiring process for this agency, but have only come up with limited info. I recently submitted an app. and received a return letter, but it did not contain much info. Does anyone know of someone to contact within the agency (recruiters, etc). Also how long does the process take typically, are there open positions in tampa and what are the requirements other than being certified?
Do yourself a big favor stay as far away from this department as you can UNTIL THEY HIRE A REAL POLICE CHIEF!!!!!!!!
Thanks

12-18-2009, 01:00 PM
Do yourself a big favor stay as far away from this department as you can UNTIL THEY HIRE A REAL POLICE CHIEF!!!!!!!!

12-19-2009, 03:23 AM

We have a VERY GOOD POLICE CHIEF, its the retired on duty cops that are the problem

12-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Nice post Willie boy !! :devil:

12-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Nice post Willie boy !! :devil: Will likes to feel sorry for himself and talk about himself. He was never a police officer. We all know he tried several times to get hired at FHP and failed .He is not respected in hollywood. The old elderly indians like him because he takes them to disney world.(FACT) We still try to help Will and hope he gets better. Merry Christmas.

12-23-2009, 10:04 PM
William does like constructive criticism. He does talk about himself. He continues to blame things that go wrong on the past. He has got to stop this and he understands. When he talks to us and tells us to take care of our families, he is not sincere, we can tell. He almost hates to say it. Will, follow our advise, thanks.

12-24-2009, 05:05 AM
William does like constructive criticism. He does talk about himself. He continues to blame things that go wrong on the past. He has got to stop this and he understands. When he talks to us and tells us to take care of our families, he is not sincere, we can tell. He almost hates to say it. Will, follow our advise, thanks.

What does he "blame things that go wrong on the past/" Second it is follow our advice no advise. Second Will empowers us to make decisions,, more than any other Chief. He has done good by us,, again if anyone who doesnt like it,, leave,, keep up the good work Will

12-30-2009, 05:20 AM
Guest 101 & 111 are the same poster.

12-30-2009, 04:40 PM
Guest 101 & 111 are the same poster. Yes, my roommate and I. Actually a few people share the same. Don't tell Will.

12-30-2009, 04:50 PM
[quote="guest 111":2rxtmkfs]William does like constructive criticism. He does talk about himself. He continues to blame things that go wrong on the past. He has got to stop this and he understands. When he talks to us and tells us to take care of our families, he is not sincere, we can tell. He almost hates to say it. Will, follow our advise, thanks.

What does he "blame things that go wrong on the past/" Second it is follow our advice no advise. Second Will empowers us to make decisions,, more than any other Chief. He has done good by us,, again if anyone who doesnt like it,, leave,, keep up the good work Will[/quote:2rxtmkfs] Will is going soon (here it on the res.) then you can tell the next chief he is the best. You have no idea.

12-31-2009, 12:42 AM
Guest 101 & 111 are the same poster. Yes, my roommate and I. Actually a few people share the same. Don't tell Will.

That you and your "roommate" share the same closet?