PDA

View Full Version : MPD VET PLEADS GUILTY TO SHOPLIFTING

12-16-2009, 06:42 PM
Crime investigator pleads to shoplifting

By Beacon Journal staff

POSTED: 03:38 p.m. EST, Dec 15, 2009

A state crime lab investigator has been fined $100 for shoplifting dog food and nicotine patches from a Stow grocery store.

William O'Connor, an investigator with the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation, entered a guilty plea today in Stow Municipal Court. He was sentenced by Magistrate John Clark.

O'Connor, 55, is currently on paid leave. His attorney, George Keith, declined to comment today.

As part of his sentence, O'Connor was to continue counseling for what he described as post-traumatic stress disorder brought on by his police work.

He was the lead investigator in the prosecution of five Summit County deputies charged in the 2006 death of a jail inmate. He was also investigating former Cuyahoga County Sheriff Gerald McFaul at the time of his arrest.

O'Connor was arrested Nov. 6 as he was leaving the Giant Eagle supermarket on Norton Road. A police report indicates he attempted to exit the store with a bag of Iams dog food worth $11.99 and Nicoderm CQ nicotine patches valued at $47.99.

12-16-2009, 08:59 PM
THIS GUY IS A UNDISPUTED TOTAL A$$-HOLE

12-16-2009, 10:01 PM
I remember O'Conner, that arrogant a$$hole ! This was probably not the first time he has done this, you can be sure of that ! But this time he got caught :wink: As I remember him, he was so high and mighty, and thought he was better,and smarter than everyone else. I know he did not like us Cubans, and would go out of his way to screw latin officers over. In his twisted mind, he probably thought , he was entitled to free stuff,due to his arrogant and superiority , complex attitude. What a loser,he has turned out to be. What goes around comes around , merry christmas OConner !,

12-17-2009, 12:05 AM
Lets give this guy a break. It's christmas ,any of you could have made a similar mistake !

12-17-2009, 04:18 AM
Lets give this guy a break. It's christmas ,any of you could have made a similar mistake !

Merry Christmas to you. But shoplifting will never happen to me and the large number of us on here. Whatever excuse he has, so be it, but don't say it could happen to any of us. Do not know about Ohio, but here it is lose your certification time, when your convicted of a crime of moral turpetude.

12-17-2009, 08:27 PM
APART FROM THAT, O'CONNER LEFT US AS A CAPTAIN OR AT LEAST A LT ? HE GETS A PRETTY HEFTY PENSION FROM HIS TIME HERE, PROBABLY ABOUT $50 K A YEAR.
HE ALSO IS WELL PAID UP IN OHIO WITH THAT JOB HE HAS (HAD) UP THERE. SO FIGURE HE IS PULLING IN OVER $100 K A YEAR AT LEAST ! AND HE GOES SHOPLIFTING ?
WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING. OH YEA, AND THE: " POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER THING DUE TO HIS POLICE WORK" :roll: SEE WHAT'S COMING NEXT :?:

12-17-2009, 09:24 PM
Hey Clayton stop throwing stones, you could have used the same defense for your defense against IA. HAHAHA HOHOHO HAHAHA. you got to love it. :cop:

12-18-2009, 03:58 AM
And all this time , I thought you were buddies ?