PDA

View Full Version : Bailen

12-15-2009, 05:19 AM
Come on Mod. be fair stop deleting negative comment about Bailen.

12-15-2009, 05:22 AM
Its make you wonder who the Mod. is.

12-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Its make you wonder who the Mod. is.
I don't have anything negative to say about Bailen, but dang, you sure hit the nail on the head about the moderator. I've posted on other threads and have been massivly deleted.

This site should be called "moderator gestapo. com" instead of LEO Affairs

12-15-2009, 03:24 PM
I was his supervisor and while he was not a ball of fire, he knew what to do and when to do it. I never had a problem with him.

12-15-2009, 05:21 PM
I saw John run once. True story.

12-16-2009, 05:04 AM
A lazy slug who refused to write traffic citations much less do anything else. He did union work to avoid as much real police work as possible. Thats the real story about JB.

12-16-2009, 05:49 AM
A lazy slug who refused to write traffic citations much less do anything else. He did union work to avoid as much real police work as possible. Thats the real story about JB.

Captain Obvious. I'm not sure you can label that as an insult when he openly admits it.

Say what you want about him but he got my first vote.

12-16-2009, 06:19 AM

Captain Obvious. I'm not sure you can label that as an insult when he openly admits it.

Say what you want about him but he got my first vote.

Super Genius. That was not an insult label towards him, self-admitting or not, it is fact, yes backed by his own admissions. JB is his own worst enemy and thats part of why he's in the fix he's in now!