PDA

View Full Version : Got MEMO?

12-14-2009, 10:10 PM
Administration why? I am sure it is the same way on the road as in the jail but lately, Administration is caving into Deputies that have "obscure" memos on certain shifts they can and can not work. When we were in our interviews, we were asked if we can work any shift and we all replied"yes". Now, from my math, and several Deputies that I have spoke with, there are currently 12 Deputies in the jail that were supposed to be "bumped" to nights, but put in a memo with their "hardship" and or, doctors note to prevent it. They range anywhere from 3 or 4 "Vertigo" cases, weight gain or loss issues, and spousal sleeping patterns. All of them were honered. The poor suckers that got bumped are just not that creative I guess. Or maybe they just respect and appreciate their jobs too much.
Also, LEO's, dont ya love it when other Deputies are having a problem with a particular Deputy on your shift and they either reassign them or give them less work or accountability rather then address the Deputy themselves? It's bad enough we get all your "castoffs" that can not hack it on the road, or had a "situation" or problem that led them to us, but either way we will take you with open arms. Heck, you can even take, pass and be our supervisor.

12-14-2009, 10:42 PM
Administration why? I am sure it is the same way on the road as in the jail but lately, Administration is caving into Deputies that have "obscure" memos on certain shifts they can and can not work. When we were in our interviews, we were asked if we can work any shift and we all replied"yes". Now, from my math, and several Deputies that I have spoke with, there are currently 12 Deputies in the jail that were supposed to be "bumped" to nights, but put in a memo with their "hardship" and or, doctors note to prevent it. They range anywhere from 3 or 4 "Vertigo" cases, weight gain or loss issues, and spousal sleeping patterns. All of them were honered. The poor suckers that got bumped are just not that creative I guess. Or maybe they just respect and appreciate their jobs too much.
Also, LEO's, dont ya love it when other Deputies are having a problem with a particular Deputy on your shift and they either reassign them or give them less work or accountability rather then address the Deputy themselves? It's bad enough we get all your "castoffs" that can not hack it on the road, or had a "situation" or problem that led them to us, but either way we will take you with open arms. Heck, you can even take, pass and be our supervisor.

Have you asked Jail Admin?? I bet No!! Lets come on here and CRY About It!!!!!! If the grass is greener some where else then Leave!

12-14-2009, 11:51 PM
Ohh, I'm sorry man. I never knew"www.leoaffairs.com" was just a site where Officers can post all the wonderful things our departments are doing for us and post our gratitudue for letting us work there. I must have misread the disclainmer.
And, you are wrong, I did go to admin and u must have heard of "HIPAA". Well, they have and not to forthcoming when disclosing fellow members medical histories to me. Go figure.

12-15-2009, 02:02 AM
Its ok....we have taken alot of your slackers from the jail and have to "deal" with them on the road so it works both ways.

Dont complain cuz you have to work nights and other guys are smart enough to figure out the system. :)

12-15-2009, 03:20 AM
Ohh, I'm sorry man. I never knew"www.leoaffairs.com" was just a site where Officers can post all the wonderful things our departments are doing for us and post our gratitudue for letting us work there. I must have misread the disclainmer.
And, you are wrong, I did go to admin and u must have heard of "HIPAA". Well, they have and not to forthcoming when disclosing fellow members medical histories to me. Go figure.

In other words, mind your own business and do your job. Start posting people medical info (like your first post) and you will wish you had a night job.

12-15-2009, 01:28 PM

No it's Trolls like you that give others not working for the SO unneeded ammo to bash us any chance they get. Gratitude for letting you work there? How about like another poster said lucky you have a job! You must not be with the agency very long to cry about something so ridiculous you have to put it here. OH AND BY THE WAY DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL?? OBVIOUSLY NOT RICHARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-15-2009, 02:54 PM
Clearly you hit a nerve with the 12 deputies that are on days and happy to be heard by sympathetic Administration. They would be on here bashing if they were denied their hardship. Those issues should either by temporary resolutions or move them to another job that can accomodate their sleep schedule. Same ole Administration running things-where is the change we were supposed to see? Sure things aren't horrible but why is it okay for them to stay in a negative atmosphere. We should have already started a forward motion into the positive, not status quo.

12-15-2009, 11:26 PM
No it's Trolls like you that give others not working for the SO unneeded ammo to bash us any chance they get. Gratitude for letting you work there? How about like another poster said lucky you have a job! You must not be with the agency very long to cry about something so ridiculous you have to put it here. OH AND BY THE WAY DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL?? OBVIOUSLY NOT RICHARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, you know if the admin and members of the CCSO would just refrain from doing things that you feel you need to withhold from the public out of fear of being bashed for it... then there wouldn't be an image problem.

12-17-2009, 01:53 AM
Sounds like touchy feely Rambosk crap.

Makes me want to puke.

12-18-2009, 03:32 PM

First there were not 12 deputies that were "supposed to be bumped to nights....blah blah blah...but did not go". Second Sgt M, there were not that many memos requesting to bump that got declined. Before you get on this website or run your mouth in Supervisor meetings (which you have about this very same issue) maybe you should get all the facts FIRST, make an informed decision (if that is possible) and then voice your disdain. If you are NOT a "barely made Sgt" and just another Corporal, maybe you should go to charm school or some vocational school and learn to respect the individuals in charge. Oh I guess that would be asking too much from a slow thinking individual yourself. Go decorate the Christmas tree.....that seems to be your M.O.

:lol:

AKOVENDETTA
12-24-2009, 04:27 PM
All this hostility at this time of year?! Save it for the badguys who try to do us harm.