PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer Middle School

12-10-2009, 01:32 AM
What happened there today?

12-10-2009, 02:04 AM
What happened there today?

Read the papers and find out . Pretty stupid post here

12-10-2009, 12:52 PM
It certainly is "stupid". There's no criticism of others, slander, lies and rumors involved in the original question.

When we quote something from the press, aren't you the first one to jump on here and chastise us for using the news as our source of information? How convenient.

12-10-2009, 01:43 PM
It certainly is "stupid". There's no criticism of others, slander, lies and rumors involved in the original question.

When we quote something from the press, aren't you the first one to jump on here and chastise us for using the news as our source of information? How convenient.

Thank you. Yea, I was hoping maybe someone more familiar with the scene there could fill us in instead of just excerpts from the Herald or the Sentinel.

12-10-2009, 01:55 PM
I'll tell you all something. Broward deputies that post on here are about the MOST unprofessional idiots I have seen. What a bunch of losers. Why aren't you just happy you have a job?

12-10-2009, 02:58 PM
I'll tell you all something. Broward deputies that post on here are about the MOST unprofessional idiots I have seen. What a bunch of losers. Why aren't you just happy you have a job?

Screw you , moron.

12-10-2009, 03:00 PM

Screw you , moron.

I think you just proved his (or hers) point.

12-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Just be happy you have a job? Isn't that the mindset the deputies had on the night of the Santucci cover up? look what that got them. Now Sheriff Lamberti has called for an internal affairs investigation in an effort to cover his azz along with Benjamin's and Santucci's. The Feds may also get involved in this due to the fact Benjamin was involved. That mindset also got deputies in to trouble during the crime stats debocal.