PDA

View Full Version : Ding Dong the witch is dead!!

12-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Has Lt. Amato, a.k.a perra sarnosa; seriously been removed from her post??? Can someone please provide reliable, verifiable information on this????
Javi....Kerr...any input??
I know it's been on everyone's Christmas list that this cancer of an excuse for leadership in court liason be removed, but we really need the truth!!! If true, its cause for a Toast tomm at the Christmas DInner!! :devil:

12-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Has Lt. Amato, a.k.a perra sarnosa; seriously been removed from her post??? Can someone please provide reliable, verifiable information on this????
Javi....Kerr...any input??
I know it's been on everyone's Christmas list that this cancer of an excuse for leadership in court liason be removed, but we really need the truth!!! If true, its cause for a Toast tomm at the Christmas DInner!! :devil:
fIRST OF all anyone that calls themselves TUKAKA really stinks in english for those that don;t read or speak english means your crap. Tukaka get off this blog and go earn your paycheck and leave the blog for those fortunate enough to NOT WORK FOR A LIVING but we support our MPD decent officers :!:

12-09-2009, 05:03 PM
Lt. Amato is that you??? HAHAHA :snicker: !!! Why don't you also translate what "perra sarnosa" is for the rest of us?? Since you're on the lost in translation mode. Go lick yourself like any other dog with an itch in between her legs! Face it you'll always be a Perra! Oh and take that gay male dog of Lt. oliva with you to whatever depths of a cesspool you're getting sent to while you're at it.
Tick, tock, tick tock, 1 down 1 to GO!!!!

12-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Hate to say it but you are right Tukaka,AMEN!

12-09-2009, 05:10 PM
TUKAKA you were told to get off the forum and go to work so you can dream to live a life us few live, :D

12-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Yei!!! :devil: I now have a following!!!! Come my children and sing Kubaya with me!!! Can I get a "DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT AMATO!"? One time for the Dept!!!

12-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Yei!!! :devil: I now have a following!!!! Come my children and sing Kubaya with me!!! Can I get a "DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT AMATO!"? One time for the Dept!!!
NO HAY CAMA PARA TANTA GENTE AND IT IS NOT AMATO NI AMATA
El burrito sabanero is looking for you tukakakakaka oye felcidades CUBANo :devil:

12-09-2009, 06:15 PM
TUKAKA you were told to get off the forum and go to work so you can dream to live a life us few live, :D

Gee Lt A, you have no powers on LEO. So go away, and play with your chinito and relax.

12-10-2009, 12:20 AM

Gee Lt A, you have no powers on LEO. So go away, and play with your chinito and relax.
HAGA BIEN Y NO MIRE A QUIEN, TOMASE UNA PASTILLA (T.T.M) TIRALO TODO A MIERDA :evil:

12-10-2009, 04:03 AM
Tukaka!!! I love the name. LOL. And on the Lt. Amato topic MERRY ****ING CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!! :D :o :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen: :cop: :devil: :snicker: :evil: YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

12-11-2009, 03:43 AM
DING DONG 1,2,3, THE ***** IS IS HERE TO STAY SO IT AIN'T NO JOKE
HAPPY HOUR HOLIDAYS :D