PDA

View Full Version : New Chief is Keeping his Word

12-09-2009, 01:11 PM
The new chief has been in place for a little more than one week. A wek in which he selected a Staff, made the transition, and he addressed the media on current police issues. My abuelita has heard him on a dozen Cuban radio programs. He definitely must have had a very busy schedule.

Although he was busy, Chief Exposito found the time to address our needs to make this a better place for us, the rank and file.

For starters, he moved Lt. Amato out of Court Liaison, something that we had been asking the previous administration to do for over one year, maybe even 2 years.

Next he got rid of the idiotic "I'm in command" crap.

I've been told by members of the FOP Executive Board that there were 16 pending grievances filed under Timoney's administration, and Exposito and his team have settled 6 of them.

From the looks of it, it appears that we finally have a leader who keeps his word. I'm sure that he has his detractors, we've seen some of the nasty comments posted on this website. I am convinced that 99% of those negative posts are coming from those former staff meMbers that were rolled back from a staff position to their Civil Service rank. To me, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

We finally got what we asked for, to be treated fairly; to be treated as adults and to be supported to do our job.

The arrogance and smugness is a thing of the past

Don't allow these cancerous individuals posting the nasty comments poison our ranks. Open you eyes and objecttively look at what's occuring around you. You be the judge!

I find that our people seem to be more upbeat and kinder to each other in the last few weeks

Let's get behind the Chief and his staff and move this department forward.

12-09-2009, 01:23 PM
Don't forget that he is increasing the number of officers assigned to the Problem Solving Teams and he is creating that tactical unit similar to Miami Dade's RID. That should help us quite a bit.

12-09-2009, 01:45 PM
The new chief has been in place for a little more than one week. A wek in which he selected a Staff, made the transition, and he addressed the media on current police issues. My abuelita has heard him on a dozen Cuban radio programs. He definitely must have had a very busy schedule.

Although he was busy, Chief Exposito found the time to address our needs to make this a better place for us, the rank and file.

For starters, he moved Lt. Amato out of Court Liaison, something that we had been asking the previous administration to do for over one year, maybe even 2 years.

I've been told by members of the FOP Executive Board that there were 16 pending grievances filed under Timoney's administration, and Exposito and his team have settled 6 of them.

From the looks of it, it appears that we finally have a leader who keeps his word. I'm sure that he has his detractors, we've seen some of the nasty comments posted on this website. I am convinced that 99% of those negative posts are coming from those former staff meMbers that were rolled back from a staff position to their Civil Service rank. To me, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

We finally got what we asked for, to be treated fairly; to be treated as adults and to be supported to do our job.

Don't allow these cancerous individuals posting the nasty comments poison our ranks. Open you eyes and objecttively look at what's occuring around you. You be the judge!

I find that our people seem to be more upbeat and kinder to each other in the last few weeks

Whatever you say Louie Cabrera

12-09-2009, 02:35 PM
El Vacilon is right. I find it ironic that the same Staff members that used to kick the crap out of us and looked at us with disdain are now trying to rally the troops around them. I've heard them talking to some of our guys, telling them how bad or incompetent this staff is.

Dude---It wasn't that long ago that you were kicking my arse and violating my rights. That was the reason for the large number of grievances pending.

Now you want to be my buddy and conspire with you? You had 7 years in which you hurt me and my family.

Why should I?

12-09-2009, 03:06 PM
That's right!

12-09-2009, 04:05 PM

From the looks of it, it appears that we finally have a leader who keeps his word. I'm sure that he has his detractors, we've seen some of the nasty comments posted on this website. I am convinced that 99% of those negative posts are coming from those former staff meMbers that were rolled back from a staff position to their Civil Service rank. To me, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.We finally got what we asked for, to be treated fairly; to be treated as adults and to be supported to do our job.

VACILON YOUR REALLY SOUND LKE INTEGRADO AL CDR DE MIAMI, QUIEN TE PAGA O HA CAMBIO DE QUE PARA HABLAR PORQUERIA, OUR FAMILIES AND OTHERS HAVE SUFFERED FROM THE DEMOTIONS MIRA SI TE VAS HA TRABAJAR

12-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Those of you that got demoted and are now crying FOUL, should've thought of what your actions had on the families of those officers that you f**ked with for petty crap. Now you want to cry and gain sympathy for yourselves and cry "Oh what about my family"?! Why don't you all MAN UP and go tell your wives and kids what a major prick you've been these last years??? Go be Hombresitos and tell'm! that you got what you deserved. See if your own wives and kids don't look at you in disapproval. The majority of you are a disgrace and a disease to this department. You all forgot two rules to live by: What goes around comes around and; Careful of the toes you step on today, they maybe attached to the CULO you'll be kissing tomorrow. :snicker:

Bunch of pendejos sucios! Vayanse a cagar!

12-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Those of you that got demoted and are now crying FOUL, should've thought of what your actions had on the families of those officers that you f**ked with for petty crap. Now you want to cry and gain sympathy for yourselves and cry "Oh what about my family"?! Why don't you all MAN UP and go tell your wives and kids what a major prick you've been these last years??? Go be Hombresitos and tell'm! that you got what you deserved. See if your own wives and kids don't look at you in disapproval. The majority of you are a disgrace and a disease to this department. You all forgot two rules to live by: What goes around comes around and; Careful of the toes you step on today, they maybe attached to the CULO you'll be kissing tomorrow. :snicker:

This blog is as we say in spanish un digno de lastima a poor excuse for a human being, these are the ones that sound like they have communism in their blood and were sent here to disrupt what has been established by REAL HARDWORKING in LEGAL FIELDS.
So tukaka regresa a Cuba que no mereces ni una escupida respeta, show some respect to those that are going thru hard times and of no fault of theirs.

12-09-2009, 05:10 PM
Wow. Can't read I see?....Notice that my last post was directed to those who DID MAKE TRANSGRETIONS against hard working honest officers. Those that were demoted for no reason other than political or just weren't liked by the current admin, know who they are and need not worry. But the evil ones that sat in their offices and jacked off at the sight of a poor officer that they had just broken....well they reap what they sowed! No sympathy nor respect.

12-09-2009, 05:29 PM
"My abuelita has heard him on a dozen Cuban radio programs. He definitely must have had a very busy schedule."

Cuban Radio? Seriously. Perhaps he can speak to the English speaking citizens as well and explain his vision and what direction he is taking the department instead of seeming like an uneducated & unworthy demoting tyrant of a Chief. Prove me wrong, Please. I want to like and respect the guy, but for now he just appears to be the mayors tool hiring the mayors friends and family. The post states that he is keeping his word but the problem is that he is spending his time on the cuban airvaves speaking to elderly ladies and demoting hard working, honest men with families solely because they did not work for Regalado's campaign or were doing their jobs as they were originally hired to do. I also understand the fact that a new chief brings new administration and demotions are inevitable. What is not proper,respectful or professional is the vicious demoralizing underhanded "I'm going to destroy you and make you pay for being in your previous position" mentality and by the way if my mafia does not like you then you will take an even greater punishment of putting you on the midnight shift and laugh about it too (yes I've been reading the posts on here). Why does the Chief want to break the spirits of a fellow man in blue? Why the vindictiveness? Why? That behavior cannot be should not be tolerated ever. Please do not say because it was done before, if it was done before, then it was wrong then too. Wrong is wrong and I feel the Chief and his new administration acted poorly with their vindictive behavior. So far I am observing a sick mob-mentality dictatorship and frankly it scares me. The men and women in blue deserve more and the taxpayers deserve a chief that at the very very least was interviewed and chosen as the best candidate for the job. I do not think that is asking for too much. Chief, step up to the plate, speak to the Anglos and black community as well and please for God's sake, be your own man and support ALL of your men and women. Do not allow your administration to represent you and what you may stand for by harrassing those under them.

Godspeed to the MPD it's new Chief and the men and women that put their lives on the line for us.

12-09-2009, 06:05 PM

So True- man up and take it or leave we were already being led by sgts. upset,morin,pino thet thought they were majors. reality check for them is it.

12-09-2009, 06:09 PM
For those demoted who are having a "tough" economic time now, did you think T$ would last forever? Did you plan your life style at your civil service rank pay? Commanders and above, work at the whim of the chief of police. Some of you, not all, fuked the troops every chance you could as that was the B K way, and you bet he was going to be chief. WELL, you bet wrong. Some of you keep saying what comes around, goes around. Yes, that's one of the reasons your crying on this board. You think your going to get any sympathy from the 80% who voted against the people you backed and sucked up to, boy do you need a reality check. And most of you sound like Sen, Joe McCarthy. Commies everywhere. You such a bunch of losers you keep grasping at straws as you go under for the last time. With every post you clowns throw on here, you prove to needed to be a Lt. or A SGT again.

12-10-2009, 05:31 AM
Cuban Radio? Seriously. Perhaps he can speak to the English speaking citizens as well and explain his vision and what direction he is taking the department instead of seeming like an uneducated & unworthy demoting tyrant of a Chief. Prove me wrong, Please. I want to like and respect the guy, but for now he just appears to be the mayors tool hiring the mayors friends and family. The post states that he is keeping his word but the problem is that he is spending his time on the cuban airvaves speaking to elderly ladies and demoting hard working, honest men with families solely because they did not work for Regalado's campaign or were doing their jobs as they were originally hired to do. I also understand the fact that a new chief brings new administration and demotions are inevitable. What is not proper,respectful or professional is the vicious demoralizing underhanded "I'm going to destroy you and make you pay for being in your previous position" mentality and by the way if my mafia does not like you then you will take an even greater punishment of putting you on the midnight shift and laugh about it too (yes I've been reading the posts on here). Why does the Chief want to break the spirits of a fellow man in blue? Why the vindictiveness? Why? That behavior cannot be should not be tolerated ever. Please do not say because it was done before, if it was done before, then it was wrong then too. Wrong is wrong and I feel the Chief and his new administration acted poorly with their vindictive behavior. So far I am observing a sick mob-mentality dictatorship and frankly it scares me. The men and women in blue deserve more and the taxpayers deserve a chief that at the very very least was interviewed and chosen as the best candidate for the job. I do not think that is asking for too much. Chief, step up to the plate, speak to the Anglos and black community as well and please for God's sake, be your own man and support ALL of your men and women. Do not allow your administration to represent you and what you may stand for by harrassing those under them.

Godspeed to the MPD it's new Chief and the men and women that put their lives on the line for us.[/quote]

12-10-2009, 12:32 PM
"I'm going to destroy you and make you pay for being in your previous position" mentality and by the way if my mafia does not like you then you will take an even greater punishment of putting you on the midnight shift and laugh about it too

Isn't it funny that everyone is calling our FOP Union the ''Mafia'' We need fast change over there.

12-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Guest above. How is that any different from what BK and his cronies did while in charge. Most, not all, of the recently demoted staff F%^$#@ over the rank and file to satisfy the BK's ego who had a tremendous disdain for the men and women of this department. In essence, they sold their soul to the devil for a little more pay and power. Now that they have been cut back to size they will have you believe that they were worthy of being promoted in the first place. Be reasonable. Do you think the likes of BK, Luis Miguel Perez, Caceres, Utset, Locke, Whitehead, Alfonso, and the rest of these clowns deserved or were competent ebough to be promoted? I think NOT. T$ gaves us BK, now Esposito gave us Cabrera. BK gaves us Mike Perez, and now Esposito gave us Alfredo Alvarez. Same shit different odor.

12-10-2009, 03:02 PM
"I'm going to destroy you and make you pay for being in your previous position" mentality and by the way if my mafia does not like you then you will take an even greater punishment of putting you on the midnight shift and laugh about it too

Isn't it funny that everyone is calling our FOP Union the ''Mafia'' We need fast change over there.

If the Lts were put on midnights that the chiefs choice Lts dont bid remember only officers and sgts bid. So with the Lts opening on midnights they were placed there,there are more changes coming soon these slots are temperery placements.

12-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Guest above. How is that any different from what BK and his cronies did while in charge. Most, not all, of the recently demoted staff F%^$#@ over the rank and file to satisfy the BK's ego who had a tremendous disdain for the men and women of this department. In essence, they sold their soul to the devil for a little more pay and power. Now that they have been cut back to size they will have you believe that they were worthy of being promoted in the first place. Be reasonable. Do you think the likes of BK, Luis Miguel Perez, Caceres, Utset, Locke, Whitehead, Alfonso, and the rest of these clowns deserved or were competent ebough to be promoted? I think NOT. T$ gaves us BK, now Esposito gave us Cabrera. BK gaves us Mike Perez, and now Esposito gave us Alfredo Alvarez. Same shizzat different odor.

I get your point. If things were so bad before and changes need to be made, then make them. But do it sensibly and without malice and vile. Why talk about changing the moral and then go backwards demoralizing fellow officers solely because they had a job in the previous administration? You stated above: "T$ gaves us BK, now Esposito gave us Cabrera. BK gaves us Mike Perez, and now Esposito gave us Alfredo Alvarez." and that is exactly my point. Can you even compare the background/education & experience of T$'s picks and Exposito's? Come on now. Demotion okay, but demote and demoralize out of spite and hatred is just plain wrong!!

12-17-2009, 04:25 PM

Careful of the toes you step on today, they maybe attached to the CULO you'll be kissing tomorrow.[/i] :snicker:

Careful, the people you spit on may also become the Commanders, Majors and Chiefs of tomorrow!

Disgraced and diseased for not let slacker do what they want! That's good... what are you, 12?

12-17-2009, 04:44 PM
Guest above. How is that any different from what BK and his cronies did while in charge. Most, not all, of the recently demoted staff F%^$#@ over the rank and file to satisfy the BK's ego who had a tremendous disdain for the men and women of this department. In essence, they sold their soul to the devil for a little more pay and power. Now that they have been cut back to size they will have you believe that they were worthy of being promoted in the first place. Be reasonable. Do you think the likes of BK, Luis Miguel Perez, Caceres, Utset, Locke, Whitehead, Alfonso, and the rest of these clowns deserved or were competent ebough to be promoted? I think NOT. T$ gaves us BK, now Esposito gave us Cabrera. BK gaves us Mike Perez, and now Esposito gave us Alfredo Alvarez. Same shizzat different odor.

Finally a voice of reason!

12-20-2009, 04:37 AM
[quote="El Vacilon":3me84bin]The new chief has been in place for a little more than one week. A wek in which he selected a Staff, made the transition, and he addressed the media on current police issues. My abuelita has heard him on a dozen Cuban radio programs. He definitely must have had a very busy schedule.

From the looks of it, it appears that we finally have a leader who keeps his word. I'm sure that he has his detractors, we've seen some of the nasty comments posted on this website. I am convinced that 99% of those negative posts are coming from those former staff meMbers that were rolled back from a staff position to their Civil Service rank. To me, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.We finally got what we asked for, to be treated fairly; to be treated as adults and to be supported to do our job.

VACILON YOUR REALLY SOUND LKE INTEGRADO AL CDR DE MIAMI, QUIEN TE PAGA O HA CAMBIO DE QUE PARA HABLAR PORQUERIA, OUR FAMILIES AND OTHERS HAVE SUFFERED FROM THE DEMOTIONS MIRA SI TE VAS HA TRABAJAR[/quote:3me84bin]

So cause your gravy train ended after 7 years of screwing the troops, you come on here seeking compassion and sympathy. You have got to be kidding right? your joking? Just learn to live within your new income child. You post only give us laughs and glee to hear of your "suffering". You see we have suffered for 7 YEARS, and now, it's your turn in the barrel. Remember the saying, "be nice to the people you meet on the way up, cause your going to meet them on the way down." Now is your way down and your reaping what you sowed. Merry Christmas.