PDA

View Full Version : IS Freddie Cruz getting promoted ?

12-09-2009, 01:42 AM
The word is that he under consideration...

12-09-2009, 01:50 AM
i heard he was going to PIO.. but i think he will be cool to work for... Make sure your uniform looks better than his. jejejejej

12-09-2009, 01:52 AM
I WORKED FOR HIM, HE IS A CAPTAIN RADIO AND CAN ASK FOR ALOT AT TIMES, BUT OVERALL WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.. GOOD FOR HIM...

12-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Under the napoleon complex, and mama trankyness he is a good guy

12-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Are you talking about Sgt.Freddie, the womanizer? The guy has been in his own world for years,lol,M.I.A. bro. Promoted? He should be glad he still has a job! If you think Burden had skeletons you aint seen nothing if this guy gets the nod!

12-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Are you talking about Sgt.Freddie, the womanizer? The guy has been in his own world for years,lol,M.I.A. bro. Promoted? He should be glad he still has a job! If you think Burden had skeletons you aint seen nothing if this guy gets the nod!
LOL, yea I've seen the fat sloppy skanks he's hooked up with. Papo, try something good for a change. Take off the Johnny Walker Goggles.

12-10-2009, 12:09 AM
FREDDY CRUZ I CAN SAY FROM A NON-OFFICER RESIDENT/BUSINESS OWNER IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP OUR NEIGHBORHOOD IN GOOD AND BAD TIMES HE IS ALWAYS MAKING OUR NEIGHBORHOODS SAFE AND TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
THANK YOU FREDDY HAGA BIEN Y NO MIRE A QUIEN :P

12-10-2009, 12:34 AM
I HEARD HE WAS.. BUT THEN I HEARD PIO... WHATEVER YOU GET FRED, YOU DESRVE IT, FORGET THE HATERADE DRINKERS...

12-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Good going Lil Fred..He will do good... i would work for him anywhere... when is the second round of promotions ???????

12-10-2009, 01:25 AM
Freddie,stop posting. You should be satisfied that you can hide in C.W. where YOU SCAM.\
The only good thing he is for is talking too and picking up fatty's and head cases. Boy aint done any work in years.

12-10-2009, 01:43 AM
Freddie,stop posting. You should be satisfied that you can hide in C.W. where YOU SCAM.\
The only good thing he is for is talking too and picking up fatty's and head cases. Boy aint done any work in years.
AS RESIDENTS OF LITTLE HAVANA WE CAN TELL YOU, YOU ARE WRONG FREDDY HAS ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE AND ACTS QUICKLY WHEN TROUBLE IS IN THE AREA, SO LEAVE HIM ALONE AND NO MORE FREDDY BASHING COŅO :mrgreen: :evil:

12-10-2009, 04:08 AM
That Lil Hav Resident must be one of Freddies 33's!! LOL. (J / K) Good luck to Ojos Bellos! He'll do fine where ever he lands. :devil: :devil:

12-10-2009, 04:19 AM
That Lil Hav Resident must be one of Freddies 33's!! LOL. (J / K) Good luck to Ojos Bellos! He'll do fine where ever he lands. :devil: :devil:
Stop worrying about others 33 and get yourself one because estas aqui comiendo lo que pica el pollo, conio! Hasta quando.

12-10-2009, 07:15 AM
Bro, I got a 33. Come home early from work one day and you might catch me with her! :) :devil: :devil: Estan de pinga! LOL

12-11-2009, 02:17 AM
[quote="been der":35zfvptk]Freddie,stop posting. You should be satisfied that you can hide in C.W. where YOU SCAM.\
AS RESIDENTS OF LITTLE HAVANA WE CAN TELL YOU, YOU ARE WRONG FREDDY HAS ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE AND ACTS QUICKLY WHEN TROUBLE IS IN THE AREA, SO LEAVE HIM ALONE AND NO MORE FREDDY BASHING COŅO :mrgreen: :evil:[/quote:35zfvptk]
residents of little havana?! on this site? freddy you are taking this to far, you expect us 2 believe that those 3rd worlders have computers? much less know about this site? are you serious?! :?: :!: :!: :!:

12-11-2009, 03:27 AM
[quote="been der":1t0c85fs]Freddie,stop posting. You should be satisfied that you can hide in C.W. where YOU SCAM.\
AS RESIDENTS OF LITTLE HAVANA WE CAN TELL YOU, YOU ARE WRONG FREDDY HAS ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE AND ACTS QUICKLY WHEN TROUBLE IS IN THE AREA, SO LEAVE HIM ALONE AND NO MORE FREDDY BASHING COŅO :mrgreen: :evil:
residents of little havana?! on this site? freddy you are taking this to far, you expect us 2 believe that those 3rd worlders have computers? much less know about this site? are you serious?! :?: :!: :!: :!:[/quote:1t0c85fs]
DON'T BE JEALOUS FREDDY HAS A LOYAL FOLLOWING AND SOME OF US ARE ICE

12-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Freddie can make coffee for the station and PIO..

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 10:21 PM
the word is that he under consideration...

freddie cruz is now commandant

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 10:51 PM
You should see him now. He is a superstar. He arrives to the farm share events, takes pictures with whoever is there to look important, but dare ask him something he will get offended and then he drives off into the breeze. Now that's a job I would love to have. No stress, no drama, and always looking fresh. Gotta give it to him for that.

Unregistered
03-07-2018, 02:46 AM
You should see him now. He is a superstar. He arrives to the farm share events, takes pictures with whoever is there to look important, but dare ask him something he will get offended and then he drives off into the breeze. Now that's a job I would love to have. No stress, no drama, and always looking fresh. Gotta give it to him for that.

I’m 4-6 years he will be the Chief

Unregistered
03-07-2018, 03:35 AM
I think Ortiz will be Chief before that.

Unregistered
03-07-2018, 03:09 PM
Is Freddy Cruz gay? I Saw him yesterday on the news look like his getting a lot of gray hairs.

Unregistered
03-07-2018, 04:15 PM
Is Freddy Cruz gay? I Saw him yesterday on the news look like his getting a lot of gray hairs.

No he's not gay and yes he's getting gray hair. Lo estamos poniendo viejo.

Unregistered
03-07-2018, 07:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLP6fOQPVsc