PDA

View Full Version : Transfers R Out

12-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Word on the street is that there are numerous transfer orders out today? Please post what you know of these transfers. Lets see if any of the garbage, bodies or other trash get put out with this round of movement. I hear Sgts, and detectives are being moved to make way for more good ole boy stuff...

Inquiring Minds Want To Know!

12-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Word on the street is that there are numerous transfer orders out today? Please post what you know of these transfers. Lets see if any of the garbage, bodies or other trash get put out with this round of movement. I hear Sgts, and detectives are being moved to make way for more good ole boy stuff...

Inquiring Minds Want To Know!

You have a poor source. NO transfers came out today...........

12-08-2009, 09:49 PM
The only orders that came out was that 11340 was transferred.

12-09-2009, 01:58 AM

I love the way rumors spread around here. If transfers are coming out, they have not hit paper yet. Relax everyone!

12-09-2009, 04:51 AM

I love the way rumors spread around here. If transfers are coming out, they have not hit paper yet. Relax everyone!

That's correct. Benji went from the main jail to the NBB until the Feds U.S M's transport him into federal custody

12-09-2009, 05:32 AM

That's correct. Benji went from the main jail to the NBB until the Feds U.S M's transport him into federal custody

But did he fill out the new outside employment form?

12-09-2009, 07:41 AM

But did he fill out the new outside employment form?
Now that's just good comedy!!!! :lol: