PDA

View Full Version : Things to think about....

12-08-2009, 01:17 PM
A thief and/or a parasite isn't one who follows his true purpose, but one who puts his own self-interest above his conscience. It is not that every thief or parasite has a defective moral compass; it is simply that, the more one panders to his own self interest while simultaneously neglecting to consider his fellow man, the fainter his conscience becomes.

12-08-2009, 01:21 PM
You can either be yourself, or as others wish you to be. Choose the latter if your goal is to become unhappy.

12-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Usually everyone is cordial and accommodating to people they feel can help them. If you truly wish to see a man's character, it is exhibited in how he treats people in whom he has nothing to gain from.

12-09-2009, 05:04 AM
Are you trying to find an honest, genuine person at this agency? There are a few of us left but not many.
This is from the Oath of the Police Officer: I WILL ACT JUSTLY AND IMPARTIALLY AND WITH PROPRIETY TOWARDS MY FELLOW OFFICERS
I think people have forgotten that. Now that is point to ponder.....

12-09-2009, 12:38 PM
You need to get laid! :devil:

12-09-2009, 02:27 PM
I just want to personally thank you for keeping this great state safe from Citrus Canker and Horses without coggins certificates. You sir are the cream of the law enforcement CROP.

Stay safe on that ramp!