PDA

View Full Version : JAM

12-08-2009, 03:13 AM
Is taskforce, jam, cope and houseing all being combined into one unit, under a sgt?

12-10-2009, 05:47 AM
Yea under the rumor of Sgt. Nataro. Good luck with that. That guy is one of the biggest micro managers we have. They outta put him and Vic together, he's terrible also makes all his guys wanna bid off his shift. Nataro is in the LT's bay on a daily basis kissing @$$, no one respects him. Both him and Vic will slit throats to get to wherever they need to be.....

12-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Yea under the rumor of Sgt. Nataro. Good luck with that. That guy is one of the biggest micro managers we have. They outta put him and Vic together, he's terrible also makes all his guys wanna bid off his shift. Nataro is in the LT's bay on a daily basis kissing @$$, no one respects him. Both him and Vic will slit throats to get to wherever they need to be.....

you mean Vic M is a micromanager?

12-10-2009, 08:42 PM
Well they certainly aren't talking about Victor Casiano :snicker:

12-10-2009, 10:58 PM
That is not a good thing to say about your sgt. This is a hard working supervisor. Im sure as a supervisor, he has to constantly inform his supervisor (LT)of what is going on a dialy basis, which is the reason why he is up there in the LT's bay. For every maggot who is hating: Give the young brother a break. He is a good man!! Sgt Rick the chief likes you and do keep up the good work.

12-11-2009, 12:43 PM
That is not a good thing to say about your sgt. This is a hard working supervisor. Im sure as a supervisor, he has to constantly inform his supervisor (LT)of what is going on a dialy basis, which is the reason why he is up there in the LT's bay. For every maggot who is hating: Give the young brother a break. He is a good man!! Sgt Rick the chief likes you and do keep up the good work.

Ok first off I'm sure he is informing his LT on a daily basis, in order to put himself in line for LT right? Secondly, go pour another pitcher of kool-aid pal. No one is hating only speaking the truth. There is a far cry from hating and telling how 90% of road patrol really feels. These guys pour their blood, sweat, and tears to make this department what it is on a daily basis. No one said he's not a good person. His supervisory skills, or lack there of, are what they were discussing. I'm sure Dougie does like Sgt. Rick, he will stir the flavor of the week whenever he is asked. As far as you go Capt. Caveman, you obviously are to new to realize or to oblivious to the wool pulled over everyone's eyes. When your guys don't respect you, you have a serious problem. When its 1 or 2 guys, maybe the issue lies on them, but when its a group as a whole, maybe some self reflection should take place. Or maybe it shouldn't, because after all that's the FMPD way baby. I'm not a supervisor after all right, or am I??? :roll:

12-12-2009, 05:35 AM
I love it when someone thinks that they are an expert in human behaviors, and has no clue as to how to be an effective leader. *****!! save all of us the drama and feed the bullst to your mama!!!I, first at hand, dont like it when some "cry baby" comes up with theroies as to how to effectively supervise subordinates. Sgt Ricks' job is to SUPERVISE!! and not to take prisoner during the effort. RESPECT OR TO NOT RESPECT: those "CRYBABIES" who choses to follow simples rules will be those who gets minimum redemptions. Ladies and gentelman--get our there and do your job to your best abilities, and stop the bullst crying; also, be thankful that you have a well-paying job...
[quote]That is not a good thing to say about your sgt. This is a hard working supervisor. Im sure as a supervisor, he has to constantly inform his supervisor (LT)of what is going on a dialy basis, which is the reason why he is up there in the LT's bay. For every maggot who is hating: Give the young brother a break. He is a good man!! Sgt Rick the chief likes you and do keep up the good work.

Ok first off I'm sure he is informing his LT on a daily basis, in order to put himself in line for LT right? Secondly, go pour another pitcher of kool-aid pal. No one is hating only speaking the truth. There is a far cry from hating and telling how 90% of road patrol really feels. These guys pour their blood, sweat, and tears to make this department what it is on a daily basis. No one said he's not a good person. His supervisory skills, or lack there of, are what they were discussing. I'm sure Dougie does like Sgt. Rick, he will stir the flavor of the week whenever he is asked. As far as you go Capt. Caveman, you obviously are to new to realize or to oblivious to the wool pulled over everyone's eyes. When your guys don't respect you, you have a serious problem. When its 1 or 2 guys, maybe the issue lies on them, but when its a group as a whole, maybe some self reflection should take place. Or maybe it shouldn't, because after all that's the FMPD way baby. I'm not a supervisor after all right, or am I??? :roll:[/quote:1asplpu7]

12-14-2009, 03:16 AM
Thanks for that latest post Rick...