PDA

View Full Version : Dunkin Donuts Traffic Cop

12-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Guy and girls, take a long look at at the person to your right. Can you see their belly hanging over their belt? If so maybe you should tell them to stop eating donuts and bagels from dunkins. My friend works at dunkin and she says that every morning, ONE OF FMPD FINEST, stops by for his daily breakfast of donuts. T5 i hate to do it but you gotta stop hangin out at dunkin, it is startin to catch up to you. Pretty soon you will look like savoy.

12-08-2009, 03:26 AM
And believe me, it shows in his work performance, too!!!. On any given shift, I hear the other tango units taking crashes and helping out tremendoulsly on the road; however, this fat arse would not even budge on the radio to help out. How can T5 signs up for so many vacation schools..traffic courses, and at timeS WOULDNOT even take a crash. The word is that their LT won't allow the traffic unit to take crashes; only serious car crashes. If that is the case..then why is it the same traffic officers taking crashes and the others are not? He should be remove and be put back on the road..like they did to the Gerneral. I find this pill hard to swallow!!! As for Savoy, he and T5 are starting to look like that character from Mall Cop.
Guy and girls, take a long look at at the person to your right. Can you see their belly hanging over their belt? If so maybe you should tell them to stop eating donuts and bagels from dunkins. My friend works at dunkin and she says that every morning, ONE OF FMPD FINEST, stops by for his daily breakfast of donuts. T5 i hate to do it but you gotta stop hangin out at dunkin, it is startin to catch up to you. Pretty soon you will look like savoy.

12-08-2009, 04:30 AM
They are a grant funded unit that is grant funded to enforce traffic, NOT work traffic crashes. They do and will work the serious crashes because we need to have THI's and they decided the traffic unit would be the ones to get certified as THI's, but they need to be writing citations and enforcing traffic, thats is their purpose as PER the grant.

It is the same reason the bike unit stays downtown. They are grant funded by the redevelopment commision to proactively patrol the downtown and other areas being revitatlized.

The same as the JAM unit who is funded to work with juveniles and monitor them, NOT take every runaway call, or call involving juveniles.

You should research before you complain.

If the traffic unit was funded by the department itself that would be a different story, but with all 3 of the above mentioned units, if they dont fulfill what their grant says we loose the funding. If the department made the bike unit go outside of their areas, we could loose their funding. If they made jam take runaway calls and any call involving juveniles, we would loose their funding.

12-08-2009, 11:34 AM
They are a grant funded unit that is grant funded to enforce traffic, NOT work traffic crashes. They do and will work the serious crashes because we need to have THI's and they decided the traffic unit would be the ones to get certified as THI's, but they need to be writing citations and enforcing traffic, thats is their purpose as PER the grant.

It is the same reason the bike unit stays downtown. They are grant funded by the redevelopment commision to proactively patrol the downtown and other areas being revitatlized.

The same as the JAM unit who is funded to work with juveniles and monitor them, NOT take every runaway call, or call involving juveniles.

If the traffic unit was funded by the department itself that would be a different story, but with all 3 of the above mentioned units, if they dont fulfill what their grant says we loose the funding. If the department made the bike unit go outside of their areas, we could loose their funding. If they made jam take runaway calls and any call involving juveniles, we would loose their funding.

When there is a traffic crash, someone usually is at fault...NO? Citations (traffic enforcement) should follow...correct? Computer generated citations and crash reports take about half the time a hand written one should. GRANTS OR NO GRANTS, ITS CALLED LAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY

12-08-2009, 02:48 PM
T9 why don't you get off your fat ass and do something!!!

12-13-2009, 10:24 PM
Partner do your homework, because I believe that the grants are only good for a year. If I am correct, Ithe grant says nothing about not working traffic crashes. If that were the case then matbe we should not have a TRAFFIC UNIT". So take your simple arse upstairs and talk to you know who and ask her about the grants. You might just learn a few things tattletale9. ONE MORE QUESTION IF THE TRAFFIC UNIT IS FUNDED BY GRANT, THEN WHO PAYS THEIR SALARY? IS IT THE GRANT. COME ON T9 GET BACK WIT ME ON THIS ONE. BOY!!!!!((unit

12-14-2009, 11:30 AM
Some grants are renewable, and so, you'd be wrong.

12-15-2009, 12:45 AM
Some grants are renewable, and so, you'd be wrong.

Obviousy I am not wrong. If that was the case the traffic guys would have new vehicles every year. And I do believe that they also got their e tickets and crashware on a grant. No get your sorry ass back to work>

12-15-2009, 06:57 AM
Grants are renewable, you tool. Most of them come with earmarks about how they're spent -- that includes buying new vehicles every year. They're also audited and if you're caught misusing them, they can be revoked. Maybe you should get back to work on doing your research.

12-15-2009, 02:37 PM
Grants are renewable, you tool. Most of them come with earmarks about how they're spent -- that includes buying new vehicles every year. They're also audited and if you're caught misusing them, they can be revoked. Maybe you should get back to work on doing your research.

Sweetheart, go and do your homework. If that is the case then why are we having equipment problems in the department, if you have not noticed. Since you are talking about vehicles, how many vehicles has the traffic unit received off of any grant this year? Let me answer that for you! None. You idiot there are aggressive driving grants, dui grants and so on. When you add aggressive driving, reckless driving and dui you might get what we call TRAFFIC CRASHES, which is something that YOU do not do!
Why would the department send him to all those crash sourses if they did not expect him to work crashes.
Sweetheart come with something better next time!! Biatch

One more thing, vehicle707 was a traffic car and now it is back on patrol!!!!! TALK WHAT YOU KNOW!

12-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Clearly, you weren't paying any attention to what I just told you.

Grants are earmarked for use within a specific period of time (which isn't necessarily one year), for a demonstrated need, and they have very precise stipulations or designations with how they're to be spent. Hence, why you're not likely to get new vehicles every year.

Good thing you're not in charge of the grants program, ass.

Maybe you'll want to read up on some of the grants we were awarded this year...

http://www.cops.usdoj.gov/Default.asp?Item=2265

12-15-2009, 04:34 PM
they did just get a grant for a new vehicle, and a new DUI trailer

12-15-2009, 04:34 PM
707 was put into the fleet cause it was replaced with an 08'

12-18-2009, 01:32 PM
Clearly, you weren't paying any attention to what I just told you.

Grants are earmarked for use within a specific period of time (which isn't necessarily one year), for a demonstrated need, and they have very precise stipulations or designations with how they're to be spent. Hence, why you're not likely to get new vehicles every year.

Good thing you're not in charge of the grants program, ass.

Maybe you'll want to read up on some of the grants we were awarded this year...

http://www.cops.usdoj.gov/Default.asp?Item=2265

Well if you did your homework the grant that FMPD had was for a year. I do think that GOOD OL FMPD APPLIES FOR MORE THAN ONE TYPE OF GRANT.. I USE TO BE THERE AND I KNOW THAT THE TRAFFIC GRANTS WERE FOR A YEAR!!!!! TALK WHAT YOU KNOW

12-18-2009, 01:34 PM
707 was put into the fleet cause it was replaced with an 08'

But it was a traffic car funded by a grant. That is something that you can easily check out, Gruber.

12-18-2009, 06:32 PM
Thanks for validating my point, you dolt. And not every single grant given or received has the longevity of only one year. And that includes traffic grants.

It also stands to reason that this one grant, with it's one year longevity, and the existence of which you've worked yourself into a frothing rage defending, was not likely the sole source of funding for the Traffic unit. If you seriously believe that it did, you're deluded beyond the point of return and might as well just go full kamikaze on a lethal dose of Kool-Aide.

It's an even better thing you're not here. Hopefully you retired as it seems fairly evident that your senile ass has one foot on a banana peel and the other in the grave.

12-27-2009, 09:36 AM
You guys should come over and spend a week at the city of miami,,, we will clear up all of your lazyness issues real quick,,,,they usually leave by themselves,,,,

12-27-2009, 10:40 PM
Thanks for validating my point, you dolt. And not every single grant given or received has the longevity of only one year. And that includes traffic grants.

It also stands to reason that this one grant, with it's one year longevity, and the existence of which you've worked yourself into a frothing rage defending, was not likely the sole source of funding for the Traffic unit. If you seriously believe that it did, you're deluded beyond the point of return and might as well just go full kamikaze on a lethal dose of Kool-Aide.

It's an even better thing you're not here. Hopefully you retired as it seems fairly evident that your senile ass has one foot on a banana peel and the other in the grave.

I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE SO STUPID. GO BACK AND READ SOME OF YOUR PRIOR POSTS, YOU IDIOT. COME ON GMONEY YOU GOTTA COME BETTA THAN DAT, HOMEBOY. YOU IS A MUSA SUKA, DONT KNOW WHATCH TALKING BOUT. YOUR BOY IS STILL LAZY, WILL NOT DO TRAFFIC CRASHES AND EATS DONUTS.

12-30-2009, 12:49 AM
Listen man..this is Deeznuts (the motha fun planet GHETO) stop taking bad about this tenacious traffic officer..Hey Mr. DUNKIN DONUT keep on eating dem crispy dounuts and onion begals. Dunbar Preserve loves when you come through our neighborhood, because.. we the people... know that you are going to give us breaks; especially, if you're too fat to get off that girly scooter. Hey Mall Cop..!!!What area you worked at so I can speed in your district?

Holla..DeeZZYY

I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE SO STUPID. GO BACK AND READ SOME OF YOUR PRIOR POSTS, YOU IDIOT. COME ON GMONEY YOU GOTTA COME BETTA THAN DAT, HOMEBOY. YOU IS A MUSA SUKA, DONT KNOW WHATCH TALKING BOUT. YOUR BOY IS STILL LAZY, WILL NOT DO TRAFFIC CRASHES AND EATS DONUTS.

12-30-2009, 01:06 AM
Is it true that tango 2 is leaving the traffic unit after 7 years in the unit? Dang why not tango 5? Tango 2 congrads on your new promotion. Prime example: if you work hard and don't ***** about pette sh!!t, many of you cry babies will have a successful career within the department (Retired Officer Milhorn, 2002)

12-31-2009, 12:39 PM
Is it true that tango 2 is leaving the traffic unit after 7 years in the unit? Dang why not tango 5? Tango 2 congrads on your new promotion. Prime example: if you work hard and don't ***** about pette sh!!t, many of you cry babies will have a successful career within the department (Retired Officer Milhorn, 2002)

Let me just say, John is a stand up guy and one of the best traffic units we had. He handled everthing involving traffic. But lets be real and not soil John's rep by comparing him to Milhorn. Milhorn was an ass. Smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee and hanging out does not a sucessful cop make. Lets be real.

01-21-2010, 06:04 PM
the new addition to traffic was great very well deserved