PDA

View Full Version : Major Alvarez and Melcon going to IA

12-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Just in !, Major took a detour to IA

12-07-2009, 11:09 PM
That was to hide that useless pile of lard from view. That way the newer officers won't find out what a useless, piece of shit this guy is. Chief Esposito is a good man, but you have to wonder about the people he associates with. Pichel, Alvarez, Casiano, Cairo..., wholly shit that soounds like the dirty dozen. Good luck to us all.

12-08-2009, 04:53 AM
Wake up. Chief surrounded himself with the dirtbags because HE is dirty also. Want to know what kind of MAN you are? Look around at your friends and who who surround yourself with. Exposito tattled on so many people to get where he is, he should be ashamed. Karma Baby Karma. T-Money may have been despised but at least he got to the top and didn't sell out his fellow brothers to get there.

12-08-2009, 05:11 AM
I guess you just hung around BK, Alfonso, mike Perez and the rest of the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

12-08-2009, 06:27 AM
YOU SO SO SO IGNORANT. TIMONEY HAD TO LET GO CHIEF VEGA, IN ORDER TO SATIFY FRANK FERNANDEZ AND MANNY DIAZ. HAD HE HAD CHOSEN VEGA INSTEAD, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED.
SAME SHIT EVERY WHERE,
IMBECILE YOU ARE.

Wake up. Chief surrounded himself with the dirtbags because HE is dirty also. Want to know what kind of MAN you are? Look around at your friends and who who surround yourself with. Exposito tattled on so many people to get where he is, he should be ashamed. Karma Baby Karma. T-Money may have been despised but at least he got to the top and didn't sell out his fellow brothers to get there.

12-08-2009, 06:46 AM
What's wrong? Did the truth ruffle your little chicken feathers. Vega. LOL. You just showed how far out of the circle you once were. Diez let Chief Timoney run our department, like it or not. Dictator Regalado on the other hand put Expo in to be his puppet and once again, city hall is running our department.

12-08-2009, 07:27 AM
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION, PLEASE:

IF THE NEW ADMINISTRATION WOULD CALL YOU TO OFFER YOU A PROMOTION (EX-ASST / CMDR) WHAT EVER IT WAS. WHOULD YOU SAY NO!

What's wrong? Did the truth ruffle your little chicken feathers. Vega. LOL. You just showed how far out of the circle you once were. Diez let Chief Timoney run our department, like it or not. Dictator Regalado on the other hand put Expo in to be his puppet and once again, city hall is running our department.

12-08-2009, 07:50 AM
I'm in patrol. I can see the forest because I am not in the trees. You overlook the obvious, dumbazz. Espy was shinning Angel's shoes to get to Diez after he put his eggs in the Ferre basket and lost. (Sidebar: Armando worked extra hard in Ferre's camp that year. Hmmm come to think of it, so did the rest of the azzhos) Turns out Diez said no to Espy for Jeffe so he started polishing Regalado's shoes. Finally after all the polishing and tattelling, it paid off. Our Chief is officially Mayor Regalado's lackey.

12-08-2009, 08:04 AM
No. Don't think they are going to be around too long.

12-08-2009, 10:39 AM

Take your demotion like a man and quit whining on this board.

12-08-2009, 02:56 PM

Take your demotion like a man and quit whining on this board.

I wasn't promoted OR demoted. If you think those that were demoted are the only ones that are pissed, you are mistaken. Not a fan of the past but we went from bad to WTF embarrassing. Expressing an opinion that is not in agreement with your viewpoint is not whining. :|