PDA

View Full Version : Assistance in Employment Search

12-06-2009, 07:10 PM
What is up with your #1 supervisor in what I think you call your Pensacola District? Seems he contacted a friend of mine who works for the feds and asked him for assistance in getting a job within the federal system. Don't know what his rank is, but thought being at a high level would make most people pretty stable. Who knows? Anyway, don't think he will be getting any references from my friend because of past issues within your dept.

12-07-2009, 10:57 AM
Go away DK, your lawsuit was dismissed.

12-07-2009, 11:51 PM
Let me assure you that DK did not post the aforementioned post. Although, I am glad to see that JABBA THE HUTT (from Star Wars for you uninformed) from the Pensacola District has awakened and responded to the post. It is interesting to note that the three people who actively campaigned against DK are now captains in your department. I guess it pays to provide inaccurate and fradulent information to get people removed so you can advance. I guess the "PETER PRINCIPLE" does apply in your dept. and is supported by current management. The Peter Principle is a very controversial management tool for you who think it is something otherwise. Read it sometime and prepare yourselves for it if you intend to advance into higher managment. There were only four people that knew about your supervisor contacting a federal employee for assistance in obtaining a job. I am one of the four, so that suggests that I have definite knowledge of the facts presented. If said supervisor wishes to challenge this, I am sure the federal employee contacted (#2 of the four) will be glad to verify the information presented. It is interesting to note the reponse was from one who apparently knew of the situation. Now, it is my understanding that DK dropped his lawsuit because of economic reasons. I personally know the state will attempt to wear you down and run you out of money so the suit will be dismissed. I am not sure but I suspect this is the reason for the dismissal of the suit by DK.
Now, for the brave soul that wanted DK to go away, if you will post your phone number, I will be happy to discuss this matter with you. Please be advised that I am thoroughly familiar the laws regarding the recording of conversations and you should conduct yourselves in a proper legal manner. I will professionally and ethically be willing to discuss this issue with you, your current management staff, the Attorney General and representatives of the Governor's Office. The choice is yours. I am represented by legal counsel and willing to go forth. Go for it!!

12-09-2009, 10:46 AM
Call me at 867-5309 and ask for Jenny.

12-26-2009, 08:02 PM
Call me at 867-5309 and ask for Jenny.

What, tried and no answer.