PDA

View Full Version : Tribal PD's

12-06-2009, 04:02 AM
Of the two tribal pd's in the area, Seminole/Miccosukee, which is the most f**ked up to work for? :cop:

12-06-2009, 04:31 AM
Of the two tribal pd's in the area, Seminole/Miccosukee, which is the most f**ked up to work for? :cop:

i would have to choose Miccosukkee, the reason they are more F**ked up is becaused they hired yo Momma chump.

12-06-2009, 06:46 PM

i would have to choose Miccosukkee, the reason they are more F**ked up is becaused they hired yo Momma chump.
Both departments are very political and are run by the Indians. The officers have to be careful not to break the law, they still go by state statute and federal guidelines. Someone said in a past post that Latchford interfered with a domestic violence and let an Indian go. If that is true he should be held accountable, official misconduct. Both dept's have problems most officers want to leave.

12-06-2009, 09:28 PM

Both departments are very political and are run by the Indians. The officers have to be careful not to break the law, they still go by state statute and federal guidelines. Someone said in a past post that Latchford interfered with a domestic violence and let an Indian go. If that is true he should be held accountable, official misconduct. Both dept's have problems most officers want to leave.

Thats all rumors about Latchford, he wouldnt do anything that stupid. And if the want to leave, they should leave, All day long i hear everyone ramble about how talented they are and how much exp they have, they shouldnt find a problem getting another job just go. You are right,,There are some officers here in Hollywood who wont even talk to you, its sad

12-07-2009, 01:47 AM
[quote=surfsideclyde]Of the two tribal pd's in the area, Seminole/Miccosukee, which is the most f**ked up to work for? :cop:

Thats all rumors about Latchford, he wouldnt do anything that stupid. And if the want to leave, they should leave, All day long i hear everyone ramble about how talented they are and how much exp they have, they shouldnt find a problem getting another job just go. You are right,,There are some officers here in Hollywood who wont even talk to you, its sad[/quote:i0vhaete]
I hope that's just a rumor, I haven't heard any names. A lot of good people have left since Latchford has been here, but thats their choice. He has his way of doing things. I hope he follows state and federal laws.

12-08-2009, 01:20 AM
[quote=Guest][quote=surfsideclyde]Of the two tribal pd's in the area, Seminole/Miccosukee, which is the most f**ked up to work for? :cop:

Thats all rumors about Latchford, he wouldnt do anything that stupid. And if the want to leave, they should leave, All day long i hear everyone ramble about how talented they are and how much exp they have, they shouldnt find a problem getting another job just go. You are right,,There are some officers here in Hollywood who wont even talk to you, its sad[/quote:ah0u321e]
I hope that's just a rumor, I haven't heard any names. A lot of good people have left since Latchford has been here, but thats their choice. He has his way of doing things. I hope he follows state and federal laws.[/quote:ah0u321e]

I just dont know who left, how many have left, and the only place they leave from is Hollywood, No one has left from any other reservation in the past 5 years

12-08-2009, 04:09 AM
Several have left within the past 5 years from brighton, tampa and immokalee. Most have left from hollywood FDLE has the stats.

12-09-2009, 01:25 AM
Several have left within the past 5 years from brighton, tampa and immokalee. Most have left from hollywood FDLE has the stats.

In tampa the people who left were fired, same with brighton,,same for Immokalee

12-09-2009, 02:41 AM

In tampa the people who left were fired, same with brighton,,same for Immokalee Just made contact with tampa. I could go on and on about 3 years a guy left and went to hillsborough S.O and a sgt. female left and went to another agency. A guy left brighton about 4 years ago and went to glades. In b/c a few have left and hollywood they keep on leaving every 3 to 6 months. Just call FDLE people laugh at this dept. Will is aware of this. He even left about 3 years ago. He ran away from this dept. before Charlie fired him.

12-10-2009, 01:39 AM
[quote="guest 101":2cgqqfra]Several have left within the past 5 years from brighton, tampa and immokalee. Most have left from hollywood FDLE has the stats.

In tampa the people who left were fired, same with brighton,,same for Immokalee Just made contact with tampa. I could go on and on about 3 years a guy left and went to hillsborough S.O and a sgt. female left and went to another agency. A guy left brighton about 4 years ago and went to glades. In b/c a few have left and hollywood they keep on leaving every 3 to 6 months. Just call FDLE people laugh at this dept. Will is aware of this. He even left about 3 years ago. He ran away from this dept. before Charlie fired him.[/quote:2cgqqfra]
the female sgt went to another state for personal reasons, the guy who left brighton left a year ago, in BC only one left but you are full of wrong info keep it coming

12-11-2009, 05:48 AM
[quote=guest1101101010101][quote="guest 101":26d0eqsu]Several have left within the past 5 years from brighton, tampa and immokalee. Most have left from hollywood FDLE has the stats.

In tampa the people who left were fired, same with brighton,,same for Immokalee Just made contact with tampa. I could go on and on about 3 years a guy left and went to hillsborough S.O and a sgt. female left and went to another agency. A guy left brighton about 4 years ago and went to glades. In b/c a few have left and hollywood they keep on leaving every 3 to 6 months. Just call FDLE people laugh at this dept. Will is aware of this. He even left about 3 years ago. He ran away from this dept. before Charlie fired him.[/quote:26d0eqsu]
the female sgt went to another state for personal reasons, the guy who left brighton left a year ago, in BC only one left but you are full of wrong info keep it coming[/quote:26d0eqsu] I try to keep everything clean. You are not only uneducated you are a liar and stupid I will not respond to any of your stupid post. Will even says your stupid. You said no one has ever left in the past 5 years. You called yourself a liar. Several people have left this place within the past 5 years. More people will leave within the next 5 months.

12-14-2009, 03:25 AM
[quote="guest 101":2dlo2jmr][quote=guest1101101010101][quote="guest 101":2dlo2jmr]Several have left within the past 5 years from brighton, tampa and immokalee. Most have left from hollywood FDLE has the stats.

In tampa the people who left were fired, same with brighton,,same for Immokalee Just made contact with tampa. I could go on and on about 3 years a guy left and went to hillsborough S.O and a sgt. female left and went to another agency. A guy left brighton about 4 years ago and went to glades. In b/c a few have left and hollywood they keep on leaving every 3 to 6 months. Just call FDLE people laugh at this dept. Will is aware of this. He even left about 3 years ago. He ran away from this dept. before Charlie fired him.[/quote:2dlo2jmr]
the female sgt went to another state for personal reasons, the guy who left brighton left a year ago, in BC only one left but you are full of wrong info keep it coming[/quote:2dlo2jmr] I try to keep everything clean. You are not only uneducated you are a liar and stupid I will not respond to any of your stupid post. Will even says your stupid. You said no one has ever left in the past 5 years. You called yourself a liar. Several people have left this place within the past 5 years. More people will leave within the next 5 months.[/quote:2dlo2jmr]

Your mom

12-14-2009, 04:53 PM
[quote="guest 10":1prxnhxp][quote="guest 101":1prxnhxp][quote=guest1101101010101][quote="guest 101":1prxnhxp]Several have left within the past 5 years from brighton, tampa and immokalee. Most have left from hollywood FDLE has the stats.

In tampa the people who left were fired, same with brighton,,same for Immokalee Just made contact with tampa. I could go on and on about 3 years a guy left and went to hillsborough S.O and a sgt. female left and went to another agency. A guy left brighton about 4 years ago and went to glades. In b/c a few have left and hollywood they keep on leaving every 3 to 6 months. Just call FDLE people laugh at this dept. Will is aware of this. He even left about 3 years ago. He ran away from this dept. before Charlie fired him.[/quote:1prxnhxp]
the female sgt went to another state for personal reasons, the guy who left brighton left a year ago, in BC only one left but you are full of wrong info keep it coming[/quote:1prxnhxp] I try to keep everything clean. You are not only uneducated you are a liar and stupid I will not respond to any of your stupid post. Will even says your stupid. You said no one has ever left in the past 5 years. You called yourself a liar. Several people have left this place within the past 5 years. More people will leave within the next 5 months.[/quote:1prxnhxp]

Your mom[/quote:1prxnhxp] Not good I will find out who you are. You made a mistake.

12-16-2009, 03:49 AM
[quote="guest 101":i2kpr4ti][quote="guest 10":i2kpr4ti][quote="guest 101":i2kpr4ti][quote=guest1101101010101][quote="guest 101":i2kpr4ti]Several have left within the past 5 years from brighton, tampa and immokalee. Most have left from hollywood FDLE has the stats.

In tampa the people who left were fired, same with brighton,,same for Immokalee Just made contact with tampa. I could go on and on about 3 years a guy left and went to hillsborough S.O and a sgt. female left and went to another agency. A guy left brighton about 4 years ago and went to glades. In b/c a few have left and hollywood they keep on leaving every 3 to 6 months. Just call FDLE people laugh at this dept. Will is aware of this. He even left about 3 years ago. He ran away from this dept. before Charlie fired him.[/quote:i2kpr4ti]
the female sgt went to another state for personal reasons, the guy who left brighton left a year ago, in BC only one left but you are full of wrong info keep it coming[/quote:i2kpr4ti] I try to keep everything clean. You are not only uneducated you are a liar and stupid I will not respond to any of your stupid post. Will even says your stupid. You said no one has ever left in the past 5 years. You called yourself a liar. Several people have left this place within the past 5 years. More people will leave within the next 5 months.[/quote:i2kpr4ti]

Your mom[/quote:i2kpr4ti] Not good I will find out who you are. You made a mistake.[/quote:i2kpr4ti] No one should bring a mom into a discussion.