PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs in Review

12-05-2009, 05:45 AM
Chief Exposito
Documented back stabber, Angel Gonzalez's ass clown, been away in the dungeon and doesnt remember what a staff should look like.
Chief Cabrera
Paranoid schizophrenic, thank you uncle Tommy!, documented back stabber
Chief Brown
Dumb as a rock, never met a girl that said no and meant it, documented back stabber
Chief Blom
Wow runs own backstabbing school!, out of work until now for a reason (incompetence), was a great captain in records, awesome elevator rider!

NOW I SEE WHAT BROUGHT THESE GENTLEMEN TOGETHER, THEY WILL BE VERY BUSY TRYING NOT TO TURN THEIR BACKS TO EACH OTHER SO EVERYONE JUST GO AHEAD AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT NO ONE IS WATCHING! THIS WILL INCREASE MORALE! TOMMORROW I WILL POST THE NEW MAJOR'S QUALIFICATIONS

12-05-2009, 05:54 AM
Chief Exposito
Documented back stabber, Angel Gonzalez's ass clown, been away in the dungeon and doesnt remember what a staff should look like.
Chief Cabrera
Chief Brown
Dumb as a rock, never met a girl that said no and meant it, documented back stabber
Chief Blom
Wow runs own backstabbing school!, out of work until now for a reason (incompetence), was a great captain in records, awesome elevator rider!

NOW I SEE WHAT BROUGHT THESE GENTLEMEN TOGETHER, THEY WILL BE VERY BUSY TRYING NOT TO TURN THEIR BACKS TO EACH OTHER SO EVERYONE JUST GO AHEAD AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT NO ONE IS WATCHING! THIS WILL INCREASE MORALE! TOMMORROW I WILL POST THE NEW MAJOR'S QUALIFICATIONS

So how big a hit did your wallet take Lt ?

12-05-2009, 07:44 AM
My brothers we can not change the past but we can work together now to make a better tomorrow. Those are our superiors and we must do our job because we have one to do, thanks god. My brothers lets do our job and respect one another regardless what we may think of one another. Lets not do it for individuals in specific but for our department in general and for the respect and love of the badge. Together we can devided we fail!!!!

12-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Chief Exposito
Chief Cabrera
Chief Brown
Chief Blom

Sounds like some disgruntled ex-major or commander is a little upset. You drank Franks kool-aid so you deserve what you got.

12-05-2009, 11:20 PM
You are all wrong its Lt. Jeff!e just lost his mighty "Value Driven Free Check"

12-05-2009, 11:34 PM
You are all wrong its Lt. Jeff!e just lost his mighty "Value Driven Free Check"

I heard now that jefe is no longer under the boy king umbrella, a special box has been set up especially for him. Is it a wonder that no one has seen him in the past week? hmm wonder why. and what they need to get rid of is that foolish value driven junk that hasnt helped a rookie since its inception.

12-05-2009, 11:37 PM
To Frank Fernandez's bootlicker and person who originated this post, how does it feel when the shoe is on the other foot?
NICE EH!!!!!!!!!!

12-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Chief Exposito
Chief Cabrera
Chief Brown
Chief Blom

Sounds like some disgruntled ex-major or commander is a little upset. You drank Franks kool-aid so you deserve what you got.

FRANK pichel and juan casiano, both of you have being involved in all kinds of dirty work for Exposito for many years expecting something in return. As I watched the news and the promotions I didn't see any of you receiving what you deserve for the hard work in making false allegations on fellow officers, politicians, citizenz etc. I believe the time is ripe for you two cacas to contact the Miami Herald and expose :evil: :evil: ( dirty laundry )the new Chief of the boyscouts of Cuba.

12-06-2009, 03:17 PM
Chief Exposito
Chief Cabrera
Chief Brown
Chief Blom

FRANK pichel and juan casiano, both of you have being involved in all kinds of dirty work for Exposito for many years expecting something in return. As I watched the news and the promotions I didn't see any of you receiving what you deserve for the hard work in making false allegations on fellow officers, politicians, citizenz etc. I believe the time is ripe for you two cacas to contact the Miami Herald and expose :evil: :evil: ( dirty laundry )the new Chief of the boyscouts of Cuba.