PDA

View Full Version : RBPD IS TAKING OVER PBSO in 2010

12-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Hey did you hear, RBPD is slated to take over law enforcement services for Palm Beach County. We got like a few hundred cars on standby painted blue and white. It might even be a hostile take over and not a merger. All the deputies might have to apply with the city to keep their jobs.

It's hard enough to get a detail with the 115 plus officers now much less adding 1500 or so to our ranks. Who the heck wants that headache.

I don't know about you, but I look slimmer in a dark blue uniform, verses dressing up like a pickle. :snicker:

All kidding aside, we will never go PBSO! The City has the money no matter how much they say their broke. No other city in Palm Beach County has everything: A Port, a Singer Island, City Marina, Rapids, Major industrial area (i.e. UPS, FED-EX, CERTA, MATTRESS GIANT, PENSKI, ext.......),Stoney Brook Apartment Complex, AVE "S", AVE "J", AVE "O", MLK BLVD, W. 3rd St, W. 4th St, W 33rd St, W. 34th St, W. 35th St..... oops got carried away there. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

12-05-2009, 12:35 AM
What ? Did you just get back from your brain shock treatment we couldn't do what the PBSO does even if Gal-A-Goof was our leader imagine what a mess we would have than Curley Coward would not only have all the girls he and his minions would rob the place blind Curley Would open his own chop shop and sell used light bars and cages to the lowest bidder he would probably find away to rehire Gal-A- Goof and big bird Sessa heart problems and all, this place is a joke but where else can you go and be made fun of by the entire state of Florida, ONLY IN THE RAW. What The Hell Lets go for it we are not allowed to solve major crimes so that will ease the load a little there, Gal-A -Goof can't solve any crimes any how and Sessa Could bring in the bikers and beat every crimminal up they run across and Curley Coward can operate his cop shop and sell raw meat to all who are not working oh and we forgot Curleys favoite person MULVANEY he can just go around shootimg up the patrol cars he's good at that ask him :snicker: :lol: yep real nice place to work :oops: We should only hope the PBSO takes over some of you might have chance to finish for your retirement it's only a matter of time before this shit comes to a end you all know so why deny it...

12-05-2009, 02:19 AM
ARE YOU STILL HEAR **** HEAD, YOUR POSTINGS ARE UNTRUTHFUL, AND FULL OF LIES YOU ARE A JEALOUS ASSHOLE, YOU A ****HEAD. MERRY CHRISTMAS, SHIT HEAD

12-05-2009, 04:28 AM
What ? Did you just get back from your brain shock treatment we couldn't do what the PBSO does even if Gal-A-Goof was our leader imagine what a mess we would have than Curley Coward would not only have all the girls he and his minions would rob the place blind Curley Would open his own chop shop and sell used light bars and cages to the lowest bidder he would probably find away to rehire Gal-A- Goof and big bird Sessa heart problems and all, this place is a joke but where else can you go and be made fun of by the entire state of Florida, ONLY IN THE RAW. What The Hell Lets go for it we are not allowed to solve major crimes so that will ease the load a little there, Gal-A -Goof can't solve any crimes any how and Sessa Could bring in the bikers and beat every crimminal up they run across and Curley Coward can operate his cop shop and sell raw meat to all who are not working oh and we forgot Curleys favoite person MULVANEY he can just go around shootimg up the patrol cars he's good at that ask him :snicker: :lol: yep real nice place to work :oops: We should only hope the PBSO takes over some of you might have chance to finish for your retirement it's only a matter of time before this shizzat comes to a end you all know so why deny it...

YOU KNOW....I'M STILL PRETTY NEW IN THE RAW ..AS SOME PEOPLE SAY.... I'M NOT SEEING WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HERE AND IF IT HAPPENED YEARS AGO, MOST OF US THAT ARE NEW REALLY DON'T CARE..THE MAJORITY OF THE AGENCY IS NEW AND WE ARE VERY HAPPY...WE ARE ALSO HAPPY WITH ASSISTANT CHIEF HARRIS, WHOM I'M ASSUMING IS CURLY TOP BECAUSE WE HEAR THAT SAYING ON THE STREET, ..DO YOU STILL WORK HERE? I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE ....IT IS REALLY HARD FOR US NEW ONES TO AGREE WITH ALL OF YOUR NEGATIVITY?????

12-05-2009, 06:51 PM
First I will address ( I Am Still Here **** Head) The name fits you, if you have been here any length of time you know what I state is true Right Mulvaney or do we need to pull your jacket and show everyone what an idiot you are and where you got fired from oh hows your brother doing over there on Palm Beach Island ? we can do the same for Curley Top and show all you new guys what a steller officer he has been thru out all the years. Next I address the (GUEST) Are you really that new at this?, that you havn't seen what a peice of garbage Curley is, as far as not caring that's your business but when the Top comes to get you for his own reasons you will care I am Not negitive I am smarter than you think and have been here for a long time and will probably be here when you are gone too just like the rest of the do gooders.Nothing wrong with doing your job but there is nothing wrong with covering your butt with that slime ball if it isn't for his benifit it isn't for yours so please don't tell me how negitive I am I know what that peice of garbage is capable of. Watch Your Back New Guy..

12-05-2009, 08:09 PM
again no one cares , about your postings, get 10-8 and do some work. you are a dam moron.

12-05-2009, 08:18 PM
First I will address (Am Still Here Curley) The name fits you, if you have been here any length of time you know what I state is true Right Mulvaney or do we need to pull your jacket and show everyone what an idiot you are and where you got fired from oh hows your brother doing over there on Palm Beach Island ? we can do the same for Curley Top and show all you new guys what a steller officer he has been thru out all the years. Next I address the (GUEST) Are you really that new at this?, that you havn't seen what a peice of garbage Curley is, as far as not caring that's your business but when the Top comes to get you for his own reasons you will care I am Not negitive I am smarter than you think and have been here for a long time and will probably be here when you are gone too just like the rest of the do gooders.Nothing wrong with doing your job but there is nothing wrong with covering your butt with that slime ball if it isn't for his benifit it isn't for yours so please don't tell me how negitive I am I know what that peice of garbage is capable of. Watch Your Back New Guy..
don't tell me how negitive I am I know what that peice of garbage .YOU ARE THIS AND SO MUCH MORE. ABD DONT FORGET JACKASS

12-06-2009, 01:43 AM
[quote="I Am Still Here Curley"]First I will address ( I Am Still Here **** Head) The name fits you, if you have been here any length of time you know what I state is true Right Mulvaney or do we need to pull your jacket and show everyone what an idiot you are and where you got fired from oh hows your brother doing over there on Palm Beach Island ? we can do the same for Curley Top and show all you new guys what a steller officer he has been thru out all the years. Next I address the (GUEST) Are you really that new at this?, that you havn't seen what a peice of garbage Curley is, as far as not caring that's your business but when the Top comes to get you for his own reasons you will care I am Not negitive I am smarter than you think and have been here for a long time and will probably be here when you are gone too just like the rest of the do gooders.Nothing wrong with doing your job but there is nothing wrong with covering your butt with that slime ball if it isn't for his benifit it isn't for yours so please don't tell me how negitive I am I know what that peice of garbage is capable of. Watch Your Back New Guy..
, I Am Still Here **** Head YOU SHURE ARE

12-07-2009, 03:47 AM
First I will address ( I Am Still Here **** Head) The name fits you, if you have been here any length of time you know what I state is true Right Mulvaney or do we need to pull your jacket and show everyone what an idiot you are and where you got fired from oh hows your brother doing over there on Palm Beach Island ? we can do the same for Curley Top and show all you new guys what a steller officer he has been thru out all the years. Next I address the (GUEST) Are you really that new at this?, that you havn't seen what a peice of garbage Curley is, as far as not caring that's your business but when the Top comes to get you for his own reasons you will care I am Not negitive I am smarter than you think and have been here for a long time and will probably be here when you are gone too just like the rest of the do gooders.Nothing wrong with doing your job but there is nothing wrong with covering your butt with that slime ball if it isn't for his benifit it isn't for yours so please don't tell me how negitive I am I know what that peice of garbage is capable of. Watch Your Back New Guy..

OK ..BUT AGAIN I ASK WHO ARE YOU?

12-07-2009, 06:38 PM
To Guest, It's not important who I am but it is important what I know and you can beleive I am a walking dictionary and have been here for a very long time and seen the good times in this department which are few and far between and see all the bad that has been done here by this bunch and all the inocient people they have hurt including some of the best officers around , so don't worry about who I am just watch your back and watch who you trust worry about you and you alone and I will keep a eye on you as well, Good luck.

12-07-2009, 08:41 PM
[I Am Still Here Curley"]To Guest, It's not important who I am but it is important what I know and you can beleive I am a walking dictionary and have been here for a very long time and seen the good times in this department which are few and far between and see all the bad that has been done here by this bunch and all the inocient people they have hurt including some of the best officers around , so don't worry about who I am just watch your back and watch who you trust worry about you and you alone and I will keep a eye on you as well, Good luck. YOU ARE COWARD BEHIND A KEYBOARD.

12-08-2009, 05:58 AM
[I Am Still Here Curley"]To Guest, It's not important who I am but it is important what I know and you can beleive I am a walking dictionary and have been here for a very long time and seen the good times in this department which are few and far between and see all the bad that has been done here by this bunch and all the inocient people they have hurt including some of the best officers around , so don't worry about who I am just watch your back and watch who you trust worry about you and you alone and I will keep a eye on you as well, Good luck. YOU ARE COWARD BEHIND A KEYBOARD.

i have to agree with the coward remark....i'm also new here and i don't need to be told that "you" are going to be watching me especially since you can't give your name...
i have no problem with believing your information ....but...when someone doesn't give their name and then gives a veiled threat...i don't have any time for ya

12-08-2009, 02:37 PM
To I am new to this, There was no threat made a simple suggestion to you, and to let you know that I would have made sure that you didn't get a Rail Job by this bunch with that said do what ever you please and good luck with it . I don't see you or anyone else giving there name on this forum so why would you expect me to? , one of two things are evident here (1) you know what I say is true or (2) you are part of the Curley crew and want to silence me, in do time I will come forward and introduce myself to you and whom ever else wants to know who I am, I will make you a deal post your name up here and I will do the same but if you are part of the Curley Crew I will know WHY? because I know every Officer he and his crew has hurt that still works here and don't work here anymore. Let's see who you are Sir or Madam... Sorry if you feel threatened by me but I AM STILL HERE CURLEY!!! :lol: :roll:

12-08-2009, 06:16 PM
[quote="I Am Still Here Curley"]To I am new to this, There was no threat made a simple suggestion to you, and to let you know that I would have made sure that you didn't get a Rail Job by this bunch with that said do what ever you please and good luck with it . I don't see you or anyone else giving there name on this forum so why would you expect me to? , one of two things are evident here (1) you know what I say is true or (2) you are part of the Curley crew and want to silence me, in do time I will come forward and introduce myself to you and whom ever else wants to know who I am, I will make you a deal post your name up here and I will do the same but if you are part of the Curley Crew I will know WHY? because I know every Officer he and his crew has hurt that still works here and don't work here anymore. Let's see who you are Sir or Madam... Sorry if you feel threatened by me but I AM STILL HERE CURLEY!!! .
YOU ARE STILL A ,COWARD BEHIND A KEYBOARD

12-08-2009, 07:09 PM
To I am Still Here **** Head: Yes you are a coward behind a key board just like that peice of garbage Curley Top I like the fact that I irraitate you to the point of acting like a child it lets everyone see what you are made of a no back bone coward you for sure are part of the Curley Coward crew you never know when you are walking past me in the station or who you can trust and how I laugh at you when I walk past you :lol: :lol: :lol: you are the type of coward that would watch someone get hurt and than deny you seen anything your name fits you and you don't need to wear a sign everyone can see the yellow running down your back the next time you hear someone laugh it might be me :lol: :lol: :lol:

12-08-2009, 10:06 PM
I Am Still Here Curley"]To I am Still Here **** Head: Yes you are a coward behind a key board just like that peice of garbage Curley Top I like the fact that I irraitate you to the point of acting like a child it lets everyone see what you are made of a no back bone coward you for sure are part of the Curley Coward crew you never know when you are walking past me in the station or who you can trust and how I laugh at you when I walk past you :lol: :lol: :lol: you are the type of coward that would watch someone get hurt and than deny you seen anything your name fits you and you don't need to wear a sign everyone can see the yellow running down your back the next time you hear someone laugh it might be me TO, I Am Still Here Curley , I Am Still Here **** Head ,YOU ARE STILL A ,COWARD BEHIND A KEYBOARD

12-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Well Now guess you guys can see now how the Curley' Crew works down goes the young lady and 2 more of the Curley Crew gone old Gal-A Goof had to make a deal had no choice give um-up or go to jail mark my words Gal-A -Goof will skate by this one maybe? this is only the start of a long awaited process sure hope Gal-A- Goof gives Curley up now looking more like PBSO might be taking over the cespool soon you new guys should start looking for a new home before it's to late Sa's office isn't going to mess with this garbage collection and for that I am glad to bad the rest of us have to pay for this bunch just goes to show you how good our management is :lol: couldn't hush this one up Curley could you ? watch how many flip now they will be knocking the SA'S office door down to save there ass if they screwed up 70 arrests it wasn't just by these 3 and they were not smart enough to hide the wrong doings on there own. so with that said ,(TO I AM STILL HERE **** HEAD ) cat gott your tonge. :lol: :lol: :lol: or did you go 10-97 ?

12-18-2009, 10:49 PM
[quote="I am Still here Curley"]Well Now guess you guys can see now how the Curley' Crew works down goes the young lady and 2 more of the Curley Crew gone old Gal-A Goof had to make a deal had no choice give um-up or go to jail mark my words Gal-A -Goof will skate by this one maybe? this is only the start of a long awaited process sure hope Gal-A- Goof gives Curley up now looking more like PBSO might be taking over the cespool soon you new guys should start looking for a new home before it's to late Sa's office isn't going to mess with this garbage collection and for that I am glad to bad the rest of us have to pay for this bunch just goes to show you how good our management is :lol: couldn't hush this one up Curley could you ? watch how many flip now they will be knocking the SA'S office door down to save there ass if they screwed up 70 arrests it wasn't just by these 3 and they were not smart enough to hide the wrong doings on there own. so with that said **** HEAD ) cat gott your tonge me. TO, I Am Still Here Curley ,and I AM still a **** Head ,YOU ARE STILL A ,COWARD BEHIND A KEYBOARD

12-18-2009, 11:16 PM
to the idiot who thinks he's GOD - yes, you a-hole who walks around the station watching everyone. You will have your comupence. And oh, by the way, if you're an officer, when are you going to learn to spell and have correct grammer. Seems to me you have paperwork to fill out - even atop that big thrown you believe you sit on. Seems to me you have some ghosts in your closet as well and they're being looked at right now from those same SA's. You scared now you coward??? should be. The 'crew' you talk about - they're a team. Forget what that means. And they've worked dilligently on their cases. So you and the three other morons who have LIED to the SA will have to stew in your crap soon enough. You should have your badge taken - you're a disgrace and YOU KNOW IT - that's why you don't give your name. Just call yourself 'coward' that's your true name. Now, go take a spelling test Coward.

12-19-2009, 01:00 AM
[quote="Me too"]to the idiot who thinks he's GOD - yes, you a-hole who walks around the station watching everyone. You will have your comupence. And oh, by the way, if you're an officer, when are you going to learn to spell and have correct grammer. Seems to me you have paperwork to fill out - even atop that big thrown you believe you sit on. Seems to me you have some ghosts in your closet as well and they're being looked at right now from those same SA's. You scared now you coward??? should be. The 'crew' you talk about - they're a team. Forget what that means. And they've worked dilligently on their cases. So you and the three other morons who have LIED to the SA will have to stew in your crap soon enough. You should have your badge taken - you're a disgrace and YOU KNOW IT - that's why you don't give your name. Just call yourself 'coward' that's your true name. Now, go take a spelling test Coward. YOUR POSTINGS AS ALWAYS, A COWARD. AND YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE.

12-19-2009, 10:20 PM
(To I Am Still here **** Head) Does the truth upset you? I see it does :lol: Wouldn't you love to know who I am :lol: you are right about one thing I am the closest person to god that you can think of. Now a direct quote from the police report that Curley gave, now remember he is the Assistant Chief Of Operations and investigations (QUOTE FROM CURLEY, IF I HAD KNOWN THAT GAL-A- GOOF WAS HAVING HER SIGN THE AFFIDAVITS I WOULD HAVE PUT A STOP TO IT).. Are you kidding me or what ? Exactly what I said weeks ago Gal-A- Goof let her take the fall with not even worrying what was going to happen to her that advise came from only one person Curley Coward, Gal- A- Goof isn't smart enough to think of that one he couldn't pass a simple exam so how could he figure out how to get over on the SA'S office, oh by the way I hope the SA'S is watching me they will get bored with me, now you on the other hand are skating on real thin ice and when this forum becomes silent of you we will read the paper and know that you too have been arrested. The Curley team as you know it is just about at it's end. :lol: Curley can always go back to wrestling he can take all of you that are left in his team with him, you can call your team Curley's Minions the inmates will like you guys. With all that said I hope you have a Merry Christmas, hey new guys I told you so :lol: :lol: :lol:

12-20-2009, 01:49 AM
I see morale is at an all time high at the place I pay taxes to protect me and my family. Who needs to go? The mayor, council, the chief? Let me know..

Signed:
Westside (I-95) City Resident

12-20-2009, 02:48 AM
I see morale is at an all time high at the place I pay taxes to protect me and my family. Who needs to go? The mayor, council, the chief? Let me know..

Signed:
Westside (I-95) City Resident

TO TAX PAYING RESIDENT.....DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THIS CRAP!!!!! YOU SOUND LIKE A SMART PERSON..DON'T READ INTO ALL THIS HYPE....THE PEOPLE BEING ACCUSED DIDN'T DO WHAT THEY ARE BEING POTRAYED TO HAVE DONE....REMEMBER THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY AND REMEMBER THAT YOU WOULD WANT THAT THOUGHT IF YOU WERE ON THE HOT SEAT...THESE THREE AS WELL AS THE REST OF US BUST OUR ASSES TO KEEP A VERY DANGEROUS CITY UNDER CONTROL....STOP BELEIVING THE CRAP ....THAT IS BEING SPEWED BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEIR OWN POLITICAL AGENDA AS WELL AS PERSONAL AGENDA..... RIVIERA BEACH IS GUARDED BY THE FINEST OF THE FINEST...YES THERE ARE PROB LEMS IN EVERY AGENCY .......TRUE OR OTHERWISE...
SGT. DODSON, WHEN IN THE BUREAU COULD SOLVE ANY MURDER PUT HIS WAY...ANY ROBBERY, ANY SHOOTING.... DET SCHNEIDER SPENT YEARS PUTTING CHILD ABUSERS, MOLESTERS, RAPISTS, CHILD MURDERERS IN JAIL....AGENT TOOMBS HAS THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE KNOWLEDGE WHEN IT COMES TO IDENTIFYING SUSPECTS.... ALL THREE NEVER ARRESTED ANYONE THAT THE INVESTIGATION DIDN'T POINT TOO, NEVER MADE AN ILLEGAL ARREST; JUST LIKE ME AND REST OF US..ON ROAD PATROL..SO YOU CAN SLEEP VERY WELL TONIGHT WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE ...THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH OUR CHIEF , NOTHING WRONG WITH OUR COUNCIL....AND WE WILL SUPPORT THESE MEN AND WOMEN TO THE END ...

12-20-2009, 07:43 PM
ON TOP OF THE ABOVE, I FORGOT TO MENTION WORD HAS IT THAT LT. SESSA MAY COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AND BACK TO ASSIST THE DEPARTMENT IN SOME TYPE OF TRAINING OR CONSULTATION CAPACITY...........HE IS FED UP WITH THIS NONSENSE AND STILL VERY CLOSE WITH ALL OF THE CHIEFS AS ONE OF OUR BEST SUPERVISORS EVER....... IF THAT HAPPENS YOU WILL SEE WHAT I AM SAYING WILL BE TRUE....JUST CONTINUE TO SUPPORT US AND GIVE SOME TIME TO LET THE TRUTH COME TO THE SURFACE. RIVIERA BEACH PD WILL SURVIVE THIS ON SLAUGHT OF POLITICS DESIGNED TO HAVE THE SHERIFF GET A CHANCE TO BE BROUGHT IN......NOT HAPPENING........WE WILL PULL TOGETHER AS A TEAM, YOU ALL WILL SEE!

12-20-2009, 08:14 PM
In response to the last two comments....you're damned right!!! We will stand by our officers going through this and this agency. We will not let a handful, and yes it is a handful, of pissed off, vengeful lying co-workers to break this agency up. I have no problems with other agencies....what they do or otherwise..but no offense ...there isn't one agency in the world that doesn't have enough of their own situations to deal with. Leave us alone to heal from this and support us from afar. We don't need ridicule or disrespect.

As far as sessa??? whomever he is ....if it gets things right here ..then so be it.There is nothing wrong with our Chief....There is nothing wrong with anyone except the persons who did this to this agency. These "persons" didn't do this to for any other reason except to get back at certain individuals in this agency and to bring this agency down. If you are a true police officer, you never do this. As far as the remark from the "westside 95 citizen"...you have nothing to worry about. Just be a supportive citizen. Your response is exactly what these "co-workers" are hoping to engage. Don't buy into the hype. Don't listen to the negative junk being written by other , either present or past, vengeful and disgruntled employees.

12-21-2009, 04:05 AM
Don't listen to the liberal media. RBPD is not in turmoil, we have never been more united. We stand behind our fellow officers regarding these trumped up charges so political agendas can be achieved (You scratch my back I'll scratch you'r back) (i.e. Sheriff and state attorney).

What crazy is no one is talking about is why the 3 best assistant state attorneys quit the SA's office after all those years putting violent criminals away. Craig Volker, Dan Galo, and Craig Williams (Dunbar Village Rape Case ASA Assigned). These guys couldnt put up with State Attorney Michael McAuliff treatment. :shock:

I totally agree with the hidden agenda, This whole thing boils down to a few disgruntled employees. We work hard in one of the most dangerous city's in the county and we catch the bad guy.

To all the other police agency's in the county: you think we are going to be the only focus of this "Public Corruption Unit", you're sorely mistaken. The only thing I can suggest is; when is McAuliff's term up so we can vote him out!

Barry Krischer for re-election!

We will survive, they can't tear us apart. We know the truth!

12-21-2009, 06:12 PM
In response to the last two comments....you're damned right!!! We will stand by our officers going through this and this agency. We will not let a handful, and yes it is a handful, of pissed off, vengeful lying co-workers to break this agency up. I have no problems with other agencies....what they do or otherwise..but no offense ...there isn't one agency in the world that doesn't have enough of their own situations to deal with. Leave us alone to heal from this and support us from afar. We don't need ridicule or disrespect.

As far as sessa??? whomever he is ....if it gets things right here ..then so be it.There is nothing wrong with our Chief....There is nothing wrong with anyone except the persons who did this to this agency. These "persons" didn't do this to for any other reason except to get back at certain individuals in this agency and to bring this agency down. If you are a true police officer, you never do this. As far as the remark from the "westside 95 citizen"...you have nothing to worry about. Just be a supportive citizen. Your response is exactly what these "co-workers" are hoping to engage. Don't buy into the hype. Don't listen to the negative junk being written by other , either present or past, vengeful and disgruntled employees.

in response to the comment aboutthe sherrif....i'm a true blue officer ...always have been and always will be so i won't say anything negative about another law enforcement officer/agency. i would hope that sherrif bradshaw would never be involved in something like this....i've known him for years ...if he is ..then he needs to remember where he came from....i agree with the post that every agency needs to support us from afar..because this same thing can happen to you.... keep the faith ....

12-22-2009, 03:24 AM
ON TOP OF THE ABOVE, I FORGOT TO MENTION WORD HAS IT THAT LT. SESSA MAY COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AND BACK TO ASSIST THE DEPARTMENT IN SOME TYPE OF TRAINING OR CONSULTATION CAPACITY...........HE IS FED UP WITH THIS NONSENSE AND STILL VERY CLOSE WITH ALL OF THE CHIEFS AS ONE OF OUR BEST SUPERVISORS EVER....... IF THAT HAPPENS YOU WILL SEE WHAT I AM SAYING WILL BE TRUE....JUST CONTINUE TO SUPPORT US AND GIVE SOME TIME TO LET THE TRUTH COME TO THE SURFACE. RIVIERA BEACH PD WILL SURVIVE THIS ON SLAUGHT OF POLITICS DESIGNED TO HAVE THE SHERIFF GET A CHANCE TO BE BROUGHT IN......NOT HAPPENING........WE WILL PULL TOGETHER AS A TEAM, YOU ALL WILL SEE!

I don't believe Sessa would come back, he was smart to get out when he did and he is not stupid. It would be a positive for the department and a moral boooster for some the guys. I know him and will see if there is anything to this or not. he is pretty involved in that club of his so we will have to see, but stranger things have happened look at ron Reilly.

12-25-2009, 03:42 AM

I don't believe Sessa would come back, he was smart to get out when he did and he is not stupid. It would be a positive for the department and a moral boooster for some the guys. I know him and will see if there is anything to this or not. he is pretty involved in that club of his so we will have to see, but stranger things have happened look at ron Reilly. never sessa , he was almost arrested by the state attorney , for a bar fight he started, and lost with his gang of people. he has a letter of reprimand from fdle, in his offical law enforcement jacket , also known to be affiliated with felon gang people, very bad choice, bring back ron reilly.

12-25-2009, 03:46 AM
bring back ron reilly.never sessa , he was almost arrested by the state attorney , for a bar fight he started, and lost with his gang of people. he has a letter of reprimand from fdle, in his offical law enforcement jacket , also known to be affiliated with felon gang people, very bad choice, bring back ron reilly.

12-25-2009, 06:21 AM
Why are we talking about people that retired, the department is about 3 years away from being a whole new department. Nobody cares, sorry!

12-25-2009, 02:41 PM
Why are we talking about people that retired, the department is about 3 years away from being a whole new department. Nobody cares, sorry!

Amen, but first the dead weight needs to go. Once Torres and all the Lt's go we can start fresh. There the weak spot of the whole department. There isn't one that is good their job, all worthless. Then again, half our sgts are too and they will be the next Lts whcih wont help. its going to take longer than three years, at least ten.

12-25-2009, 05:23 PM
[quote="Who gives a F....":hlzj8cvt]Why are we talking about people that retired, the department is about 3 years away from being a whole new department. Nobody cares, sorry!

Amen, but first the dead weight needs to go. Once Torres and all the Lt's go we can start fresh. There the weak spot of the whole department. There isn't one that is good their job, all worthless. Then again, half our sgts are too and they will be the next Lts whcih wont help. its going to take longer than three years, at least ten.[/quote:hlzj8cvt]

I can't tell..are you for our agency or just going to continue the cycle of negativity? We don't need this right now.....This time period right now isn't about an individual group this is about our agency as a whole and what is being done is wrong. Stop the madness. The only thing on our board should be positive stuff not the negative crap that is all over the s.o. site and on some other's sites.

12-25-2009, 08:05 PM
[quote="Who gives a F....":3jyb0se9]Why are we talking about people that retired, the department is about 3 years away from being a whole new department. Nobody cares, sorry!

Amen, but first the dead weight needs to go. Once Torres and all the Lt's go we can start fresh. There the weak spot of the whole department. There isn't one that is good their job, all worthless. Then again, half our sgts are too and they will be the next Lts whcih wont help. its going to take longer than three years, at least ten.

I can't tell..are you for our agency or just going to continue the cycle of negativity? We don't need this right now.....This time period right now isn't about an individual group this is about our agency as a whole and what is being done is wrong. Stop the madness. The only thing on our board should be positive stuff not the negative crap that is all over the s.o. site and on some other's sites.[/quote:3jyb0se9]

It is Christmas mr. guest and apparently you still beleive in santa clause. Because its going to take a miracle to fix the mess a few created this time.A cycle of negativity? Our agency has alot of issues right now thanks to a couple greedy idiots and a cast of charachters that wouldn't know how to manage an agency if there life depended on it. Why, cause most of them dont give a rats ass about it thats why. We could go down the list but not necessary, just start with every Lt. and that lunatic for brains Torres. thats the sad fact my friend, not that the PBSo would do any better, they wouldnt and cant handle their own issues. West palm or even Palm Beach shores the only answer in the future.

12-26-2009, 12:28 AM
If you think West palm and the Shores are the place then by all means ...go!!!! We don't want you ....Stop making this about the lt's or the commanders or the chiefs or whatever...it isn't about that . You don't know your facts otherwise you wouldn't have said the statement about "two greedy people" .

Keep your negative comments to yourself ..our site doesn't need this...For the first time in a long time this agency is finally banding together.... behind their own...

12-26-2009, 04:59 AM
If you think West palm and the Shores are the place then by all means ...go!!!! We don't want you ....Stop making this about the lt's or the commanders or the chiefs or whatever...it isn't about that . You don't know your facts otherwise you wouldn't have said the statement about "two greedy people" .

Keep your negative comments to yourself ..our site doesn't need this...For the first time in a long time this agency is finally banding together.... behind their own...

Thank you, finally someone with some smarts...stop trying to blame everything in this world that is allegedly wrong with Riviera Beach Police Department on the powers that be. Yes they make some decisions that suck..let's face it it's true, but, do you think we are the only agency that has officers that don't agree with their powers that be? If you all don't like it in Riviera Beach , then leave. Also, stop blaming what is wrong with this agency on these three officers that were arrested. All those situations are a travesty and you know it. I've been here a few years, not as many as most, but I don't need a masters degree to figure what is going on here. Everyone has an agenda here and it sucks. Those 3 have my support . This agency has my support and there is many many more that feel the same way as me.

12-26-2009, 02:05 PM
The first problem is with the above posters attitude. He or she is willing to support three cops who are corrupt and have been arrested for their actions. (a9more suppose to be coming mind you, maybe even the poster) One has to wonder what kind of police officer is he or she? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that one. Is this Reno or Alex? No maybe DT...........could be Serethabell or Spearhead or Scott.. What about a Smith? or Robert, Angie or Regina, we have some genious ones you know it could be any of the above and then a few more......Yes they are one happy family. Probably cause half of them been together at times plus their other non sense. And our chiefs, forget about it thats a whole other orgy of common since and covers.

12-28-2009, 03:38 AM
GREAT ONE WERE ARE YOU.

12-29-2009, 03:41 PM
GREAT ONE WERE ARE YOU.

You are home on the couch pouting and awaiting phone calls from the Fat One.

12-29-2009, 05:33 PM
again no one cares , about your postings, get 10-8 and do some work. you are a dam moron