PDA

View Full Version : Your EX-COP

12-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Check out channel 4 Investigative story 12-02-09 at 6 what a F*** up PLACE!!! Go to Golden Beach message board and post about YOUR ex-cop Barasoain what a scammer...
Hey NMB could have gave us a warning when you threw out your trash .... please pick up you corrupt garbage Barasoain, he will be looking for a Captain spot soon ....why dont you take him back :twisted:

12-03-2009, 05:42 PM
hey, I found what you were talking about..... here is the link to the report http://cbs4.com/video/?id=87545@wfor.dayport.com
What is Golden Beach coming to ? What does the capt have anything to do with it ?

12-03-2009, 06:37 PM
I was told the Captain (if you wanna call him that) is one of Lt. Scumbags godfathers. Knows everything that is going on and is covering it up as well as participating in the scams.Something tells me that we will be hearing more about this in the near future. :cop:

12-04-2009, 04:13 AM
Who cares, hopefully your Chief will stand by everyone that way and if not welcome to the way of the world. Now leave us alone we have our own problems have you seen our planes?

12-04-2009, 11:27 PM
I was told the Captain (if you wanna call him that) is one of Lt. Scumbags godfathers. Knows everything that is going on and is covering it up as well as participating in the scams.Something tells me that we will be hearing more about this in the near future. :cop:
stay off our site....i never had a problem with him and the news story had nothing to do with him. wait 'till you see the next plane flying around!!!!!

12-06-2009, 01:16 AM
[quote="Glass Houses":3ofnyaby]I was told the Captain (if you wanna call him that) is one of Lt. Scumbags godfathers. Knows everything that is going on and is covering it up as well as participating in the scams.Something tells me that we will be hearing more about this in the near future. :cop:
stay off our site....i never had a problem with him and the news story had nothing to do with him. wait 'till you see the next plane flying around!!!!![/quote:3ofnyaby]

You must be one of a few officers that the captain hipnotized in nmb....or just another trash bag just like him. Even better, he made you think that he is your buddy and he hasnt F***ed you yet cause he is a great buddy F**ker :oops:

12-06-2009, 03:10 AM
Didn't you just GET FIRED FROM THE collage ? YOU F* en smelly wh*re!! you and your drunk hubby both of you can rot in hell....

12-06-2009, 04:45 AM
Who are you talking about???????? :shock:

12-06-2009, 01:55 PM
I am lost who's the smelly whore????? :lol:

12-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Confused: pay them no mind - you have them all more nervous than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. You are tougher than a one eared alley cat!

12-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Confused: pay them no mind - you have them all more nervous than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. You are tougher than a one eared alley cat!

Cant stop laughing :lol: