PDA

View Full Version : School Board Rejects

12-03-2009, 01:57 AM
Hey chief why are you taking the already fired big guy from school board and the other muppet that was on the chopping block and drove the county into the red in the budget because he couldnt read the fine print and cost them lots in over runs.

12-03-2009, 04:24 AM
Haterade mmmm good. :)

12-03-2009, 11:35 AM
We have many here that could have filled in for the Big Flop and his follower the Moppet. The big Flop had his chance and he blew it so now he comes back with the other guy. When will the madness stop around here I thought we started off on a good foot but has slip back several yards.

12-03-2009, 09:25 PM
We have many here that could have filled in for the Big Flop and his follower the Moppet. The big Flop had his chance and he blew it so now he comes back with the other guy. When will the madness stop around here I thought we started off on a good foot but has slip back several yards.

You guys are funny, you thought an new cheif would change things, he's just bringing in new crooks thats all. enjoy the school board rejects. and thank you for getting them out.

12-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Yeah Tony, we know!

12-04-2009, 12:44 AM

You guys are funny, you thought an new cheif would change things, he's just bringing in new crooks thats all. enjoy the school board rejects. and thank you for getting them out.

Actually, "the Big Guy" was pushed out the door by Darling cause he was more popular the Jerry was with the troops. The other guy, who knows.

12-04-2009, 12:55 AM
Who's this "Other guy"?

12-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Ian Muffet is presently a Captain with the School Board (or was). He is also a Black male. He is sharp, intelligent, and has a good personality. He is similar to Delrish Moss. Give him a chance and you'll find he is heads and shoulders above any other Black staff member we have/had here now.

12-04-2009, 07:46 PM
This guy is a clown and took the school board police budget from the black to far deep into the red. He is a black Frank Fernandez that thinks of no one but himself. He was the union president but when he went up that ranks he turned and screwed them over real good this is what we didnt need. The the Big Guy thought we had dumped him for good but he's back like a bad penny I guess he keeps turning up, still has the first penny he ever earned. Excuse me that he ever recieved because he never worked here before except walking around saying hi there big guy to everyone. I give these clowns one year to one and a half years because Blom will screw this guy to be chief.

12-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Bro, Why are they going outside? I thought the idea was to promote from within?

12-05-2009, 02:18 AM
Ian Muffet is presently a Captain with the School Board (or was). He is also a Black male. He is sharp, intelligent, and has a good personality. He is similar to Delrish Moss. Give him a chance and you'll find he is heads and shoulders above any other Black staff member we have/had here now.

Hey muppet give it a rest asssshole.. Your a joke you don't even consider yourself a black man, you tell people you from the islands of something like that, you deny that your black. Number two you gave the old chief pete carro eveything he wanted when you were FOP president. Remember an A/SGT used to get 4% for a day, you changed it to they have to be A/SGT for six consecutive days, funny thing is most people take a week off for vactation killing any chance to make the 4%. You changed the uninon contract and got your promotion. Not only did you steal and use the ticket money for your own training. you also taught classes at Miami Dade College on school board time. YOU A ****KEN THIEF, BACKSTABBING ****.

SORRY CITY GUYS YOU GAVE US DARLING WE GIVE YOU MUPPET, NOW WE ARE EVEN. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

12-05-2009, 05:59 AM
Come on Nanette. Be nice. You can't keep talking on here to yourself forever. Don't you have to pay your water bill or write bad checks?

12-06-2009, 02:46 AM
b nice LT.

12-06-2009, 03:29 AM
I warned the chief that this would happen. I told him that if you demote these clowns back to lieutenants and send them to patrol they will spend there time sitting on their butts and badmouthing the new staff on Leoaffairs. Get a life guys.