PDA

View Full Version : bet you can't do it

12-02-2009, 11:23 PM
A rookie Palm Beach County Sheriff's deputy is on paid administrative leave after he was arrested Sunday on a misdemeanor battery charge, authorities confirmed today.

Arturo Ramirez, 21, was booked after deputies responded around 5:30 a.m. Sunday to Ramirez's Lake Park home for a report of domestic violence between him, his wife, and his wife's friend, sheriff's spokeswoman Teri Barbera said today.

Ramirez left jail 1-1/2 hours later on supervised release, records show.

The deputy was hired in January, Barbera said.

What's wrong with your department?

12-02-2009, 11:25 PM
Sounds like WE do our job and are pretty ethically NOW when it comes to this sort of uglyness...

12-03-2009, 12:31 PM
goof balls. what an outfit. talk about lack of leadership. this is the greatest book material for a best seller i have ever seen. can't make this stuff up. normal people just can't think like the huge number of pbso members under this admin. who just keep on doing it as though the agency has gone mad......need a real leader, a real sheriff; gotta get rid of both of these half-wits nervously slinking around in the dark.

12-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Is he on the road or in the jail? Either way its a shame!

12-03-2009, 08:51 PM
What the hell else is new. This happens almost every day around here. NUMEROUS d/s here have criminal histories for this particular crime (some have multiple). All prior cases are in his favor and he will be back at work in no time. He can even do his jail time and go back to the road when he is done:) I was starting to think it was a pre-requisite to applying:) I have been around long enough to know if I am ever in this situation, I won't have much to worry about in terms of my career. Lets just hope the bar keeps getting lowered by these dirt bags.

12-04-2009, 01:09 AM
So, so sad. PBSO.....wheweee. And to think, it only costs the citizens a half of a BILLION DOLLARS a year to pay the salaries of these folks. What will they do when Oprah goes off the air?

12-04-2009, 04:04 AM
He works the road yes..he is a good person and made a poor choice to push his wife. I know this site is for bashing cops and I am sure I will hear it because of this post so bring it, but I wish him well hope he deals with his issues and is given another chance.
I also thank him for his tours in Iraq..and still most likely going back again.

Hang in there Ramirez

12-04-2009, 04:27 AM
Why was the other posts deleted? They didn't name names. All that was said was that he is not the first. MANY prior case support him and he will be back on the road. Numerous other d/s here have criminal histories for the same charge and some even have multiple.

12-06-2009, 03:58 AM
FINALLY. EVER WONDER WHY MRS ANNETTE AND 100 ARE SO CLOSE? EAT LUNCH TOGETHER? ARE ALWAYS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME? TRAVEL TOGETHER?

EVER WONDER WHY A SECRETARY IS MAKING SECTION COMMANDER PAY AND MORE THAN HER CURRENT LT HUSBAND?

JOSE LAMBIET GONNA HAVE A LOT TO WRITE ABOUT. WAIT AND SEE MY FRIENDS..

:cop: :devil: :cop:

http://www.sun-sentinel2.com/ftlaudPBSOsalaries/ftlaudPBSOsalaries_list.php?a=search&value=1&SearchFor=MARVIN&SearchOption=Contains&SearchField=

12-06-2009, 04:08 AM
[quote="Guest"] FINALLY. EVER WONDER WHY MRS ANNETTE AND 100 ARE SO CLOSE? EAT LUNCH TOGETHER? ARE ALWAYS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME? TRAVEL TOGETHER?

EVER WONDER WHY A SECRETARY IS MAKING SECTION COMMANDER PAY AND MORE THAN HER CURRENT LT HUSBAND?

JOSE LAMBIET GONNA HAVE A LOT TO WRITE ABOUT. WAIT AND SEE MY FRIENDS..

WHO CARES,GET A LIFE. YOU CAN WASH MY CAR.

12-06-2009, 04:09 AM
[quote="Guest"] FINALLY. EVER WONDER WHY MRS ANNETTE AND 100 ARE SO CLOSE? EAT LUNCH TOGETHER? ARE ALWAYS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME? TRAVEL TOGETHER?

EVER WONDER WHY A SECRETARY IS MAKING SECTION COMMANDER PAY [size=200] [b]AND MORE THAN HER CURRENT LT HUSBAND?

WHO CARES,GET A LIFE. YOU CAN WASH MY CAR.

12-08-2009, 10:25 PM
nope, couldnt do it....

12-15-2009, 05:51 AM
Have you ever seen those signs they put up in some workshops that say:

"#_______ Days Accident Free"

We need something like that here to count the days between the screw ups.

Any sign ideas for us?

12-15-2009, 06:01 AM
______0______ DAYS BUFFOONERY FREE.

Keep up the great work guys! :wink: