PDA

View Full Version : Scott Israel will run for Sheriff

12-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Scott will be announcinging in the next several months that he will again run for Broward County Sheriff. In light of what has been going on at BSO Scott feels he can make it a law enforcement agency again. Scott needs your support. If you are tired of what's been going on and will support Scott give him a confidential call at 954-682-2266. Happy Holidays to all BSO employees and their famalies.

12-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Scott Israel took more money from Rothstein than Lamberti did. What makes him honest? What makes him better?

12-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Israel took only $800.00 in contributions from lawyers in the firm. Contributions that the ECO took had nothing to do with Israel's campaign. Lamberti took $200,000.00 from Rothstein. Check the Supervisor of Elections campaign report.

12-02-2009, 08:18 PM
Israel took only $800.00 in contributions from lawyers in the firm. Contributions that the ECO took had nothing to do with Israel's campaign. Lamberti took $200,000.00 from Rothstein. Check the Supervisor of Elections campaign report.

Unknowingly! Israel did too...Lamberti knew not where the contributions came from. Back then Rothstein was known as a prominent lawyer. And even though Israel only took $800 whats the difference. Just because Rothstein opted to go Republican? Don't insult us and tell us Israel wouldn't have taken it also. No one knew. Don't jade this and blame Rothesteins actions on Lamberti. Wishful thinking for all the Israel supporters. Enough!

12-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Scott will be announcinging in the next several months that he will again run for Broward County Sheriff. In light of what has been going on at BSO Scott feels he can make it a law enforcement agency again. Scott needs your support. If you are tired of what's been going on and will support Scott give him a confidential call at 954-682-2266. Happy Holidays to all BSO employees and their famalies.

WHO CARES ?

12-02-2009, 10:30 PM

The minute I saw and heard SI announce that Mac Smith was his mentor...that was enough for me. I think maybe SI was drinking too much notty-head with Smith! This former shift LT with FLD ( called captains) was the district 5 commander. By him staying home and watching his own family crime went down in the district. He was an embarrassment to all sofl cops and if that is who SI wants to align with, so be it. Now, so Lamberti is the first and only politician to get tainted contributions??????Hummmmmm, so I guess when the gov calls, we should just hang up, because a news article makes him out to be dirty also? The minute, I mean the second one becomes a politician, integrity and honor go by the wayside, the trick is to pick the least criminal of the bunch, I don't this SI is.Besides, if SI was sheriff, you would have different arse holes sucking his balls and different prima donnas prancing the halls as the new " inside guys", plum positions would go to a whole new group and LEOaffairs will be full of SI needs to go blogs. I've seen this since Butterworth was here and some older-timers saw it since Stack. Bottom line is no sheriff is a cop, they are politicians and they care about you as much as you care about them, screw up, embarrass the agency and you are gone in a heartbeat and in two weeks time people will be asking whatever happen to whats his name.....I've seen it before and it will happen again, hell, at least you got green shirts, ball-caps and tinted windows, your life is now complete, thank you for playing and we have some very nice parting gifts for you! Hey I'll be here all, week, try the veal and please take care of your wait staff, Good Night!

12-02-2009, 11:30 PM
What a joke. Israel lost an extremely winnable election and he wants to try again? If the Dems can find anyone with a pulse there will be a new sheriff with little to no effort.

12-03-2009, 12:09 AM
Israel is a punk and we all know that.

FTLPD guy who worked with him.

12-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Scott will be announcinging in the next several months that he will again run for Broward County Sheriff. In light of what has been going on at BSO Scott feels he can make it a law enforcement agency again.

With Commissioner Joseph Eggleston going to prison, I guess his operatives who were instrumental to SI's campaign will have more time to dedicate to his campaign.

12-03-2009, 01:51 AM
They're all politicians. Do you know any honest politicians?

12-03-2009, 02:20 AM
Scott better hurry, there wont be anything left to steal and no one left to offer him bribes

12-03-2009, 06:40 AM
Israel is a punk and we all know that.

FTLPD guy who worked with him.
You must be one of the FTLPD guys who worked for Rothstein! :devil:

12-03-2009, 04:09 PM

Unknowingly! Israel did too...Lamberti knew not where the contributions came from. Back then Rothstein was known as a prominent lawyer. And even though Israel only took $800 whats the difference. Just because Rothstein opted to go Republican? Don't insult us and tell us Israel wouldn't have taken it also. No one knew. Don't jade this and blame Rothesteins actions on Lamberti. Wishful thinking for all the Israel supporters. Enough!

Listen to this you Moron nobody is blaming Rothestein's actions on Lamberti, there blaming Lamberti's actions on Rothestein. As far as Lamberti knowing where that ECO money From Bova (190,000)came from is yet to be seen , was Lamberti there when DB,TW, and RS made that deal with Rothestein. Let see if DB sings that tune to the feds. I would think that would take about 20 yr's off of the 100's he's looking at.

12-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Give it up scott your a loser and everyone associated with you is a loser. Please just go away and take your loser deputies with you PLEASE!

12-03-2009, 06:23 PM
Give it up scott your a loser and everyone associated with you is a loser. Please just go away and take your loser deputies with you PLEASE!

If all the Deputy that back Lamberti at this point had a meeting it could take place in a cell,, 5 or 6 should fit just fine!!!

12-04-2009, 12:48 AM

If all the Deputy that back Lamberti at this point had a meeting it could take place in a cell,, 5 or 6 should fit just fine!!!

Only the losers in the jail supported scott. Prime example right above. 'if all the Deputy that back" oh my. Your not the idiot over the jail radio that loves to say "Intake HAVE one" are you? That one kills me every time I hear it. :lol:

12-04-2009, 12:50 AM
Dont forget "I be Fiddy one"

12-04-2009, 03:20 AM
IJannouncinging in the next several months that he will again run for Broward County Sheriff. In light of what has been going on at BSO Scott feels he can make it a law enforcement agency again. Scott needs your support. If you are tired of what's been going on and will support Scott give him a confidential call at 954-682-2266. Happy Holidays to all BSO employees and their famalies.[/quote]

The minute I saw and heard SI announce that Mac Smith was his mentor...that was enough for me. I think maybe SI was drinking too much notty-head with Smith! This former shift LT with FLD ( called captains) was the district 5 commander. By him staying home and watching his own family crime went down in the district. He was an embarrassment to all sofl cops and if that is who SI wants to align with, so be it. Now, so Lamberti is the first and only politician to get tainted contributions??????Hummmmmm, so I guess when the gov calls, we should just hang up, because a news article makes him out to be dirty also? The minute, I mean the second one becomes a politician, integrity and honor go by the wayside, the trick is to pick the least criminal of the bunch, I don't this SI is.Besides, if SI was sheriff, you would have different arse holes sucking his balls and different prima donnas prancing the halls as the new " inside guys", plum positions would go to a whole new group and LEOaffairs will be full of SI needs to go blogs. I've seen this since Butterworth was here and some older-timers saw it since Stack. Bottom line is no sheriff is a cop, they are politicians and they care about you as much as you care about them, screw up, embarrass the agency and you are gone in a heartbeat and in two weeks time people will be asking whatever happen to whats his name.....I've seen it before and it will happen again, hell, at least you got green shirts, ball-caps and tinted windows, your life is now complete, thank you for playing and we have some very nice parting gifts for you! Hey I'll be here all, week, try the veal and please take care of your wait staff, Good Night![/quote]

I also got a real looking police carthanks to D Prichard and no headaches from chases or uses of force since Lamberti got in....He may be caught up in some PBA issues but as long as I go to work and get no headaches for doing my job Im happy...Cant have everything....