PDA

View Full Version : 1S5

12-02-2009, 01:48 AM
Could you please take back Sgt PJ wherever he was for the last 6 months. We were extremely happy without him, and despite what he thinks, we did just fine without his superior know it all intellect and super cop abilities. I know it was hard, and I don't know how we did it, but the district didn't fall apart without his micromanaging.

12-02-2009, 02:59 AM
I know how it feels bro. It only takes 1 new micro-managing Sgt to the shift to throw everything out of wack. Hang in there....as often as we go thru sgt's, a new one will come along soon!!! Hopefully it will be for the better!

12-02-2009, 07:36 AM
I'm assuming "justanotherknowitalldist1Sgt" doesn't work PJ, because if he did, then he would know that PJ's a damn fine Sgt and his shift is more than happy to welcome him back from SPI. Or maybe "justanotherknowitalldist1Sgt" does work for PJ and he's just one of those hollow uniforms that steal a pay check twice a month and wonders why his Sgt"s ride him and his zone partners loath his very existence. Perhaps I'm way off, could it be that "justanotherknowitalldist1Sgt" doesn't actually work for PJ or even in District 1 at all? Maybe he works in that neighboring district that is forced to share the same radio channel with District 1 and he's sooooooooo tired of PJ constantly getting on the radio and interupting his Starbucks sword fighting latte time. If we're lucky enough, we'll get him as a watch commader when he make Lt.

12-10-2009, 03:12 AM
I'm assuming "justanotherknowitalldist1Sgt" doesn't work PJ, because if he did, then he would know that PJ's a darn fine Sgt and his shift is more than happy to welcome him back from SPI. Or maybe "justanotherknowitalldist1Sgt" does work for PJ and he's just one of those hollow uniforms that steal a pay check twice a month and wonders why his Sgt"s ride him and his zone partners loath his very existence. Perhaps I'm way off, could it be that "justanotherknowitalldist1Sgt" doesn't actually work for PJ or even in District 1 at all? Maybe he works in that neighboring district that is forced to share the same radio channel with District 1 and he's sooooooooo tired of PJ constantly getting on the radio and interupting his Starbucks sword fighting latte time. If we're lucky enough, we'll get him as a watch commader when he make Lt.
when he make Lt.!!!! may be he would fit in Belle Glade..speaking like this!!

LORD let's only hope your not on a list!!! :cop:

12-11-2009, 01:00 AM
we'll get him as a watch commader when he make Lt. :cop: way to go!! u reel smarty pants... :D

12-11-2009, 01:05 AM
This site should not be used to start rumors and bad information. He is saying he gonna make LT but there not going to be anymore promotions from these lists. If they gonna make him they would done it already with this last group.

01-04-2010, 04:42 AM
Is 1S5 holding you accountable? Oh he should be very sorry for making you do you jobs. Better yet, why not just quit because of your inadquacencies. Now that is the ticket.

01-04-2010, 01:14 PM
by Guest on 01/04/10 00:42:25

Is 1S5 holding you accountable? Oh he should be very sorry for making you do you jobs. Better yet, why not just quit because of your inadquacencies. Now that is the ticket.
Interesting, and disagree! Lets just say this was written by none other then a Subpar and Delusional Sierra Unit from 14. Lets just say he's blessed with many shortcomings , Now , Now don't be hurt just a Fact. :mrgreen: :

01-05-2010, 02:34 AM
Thank goodness for 1S5. If it weren't for him, I would constantly forget that i'm supposed to listen to my radio.

01-08-2010, 05:31 PM
As in TJ Crerand? He's an flaming idiot... From what I hear, this is the same guy (and his wife) who walks around his neighborhood with a clipboard, making notes of violations (lawn too long, dirty driveway) and reporting them to the homeowner's association. From what I know, this is the same guy who told me I falsely arrested three males, dressed all in black, carrying crowbars and other burglary tools, outside of a Burger King at 3 am (which was closed from 9pm). When confronted, these people fled. When caught, they all gave different stories, all with a LONG history of burglary and robbery (two of the previous Safe Boys)...and he stated ther was no L&P or burglary tool charges that would stick, giving me an hour's long lecture in front of the suspects for false arrest. Luckily, I was able to get a note from teh S.A. stating the arrest was textbook and all were successfully procecuted.