PDA

View Full Version : No more talking smack

12-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Funny how nobody's talking smack about the Chief or the CM anymore. Did you's get your pee pee whacked?

12-02-2009, 12:32 AM
Here is some more smack for you. Don't forget this because it will come back to haunt you. "The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior." The stage is set for the next crisis because the same clown that managed this one is even more over confident. One thing has changed, his employees have progressed from just contempt for him to outright disgust. At least the CM looks like a leader...LOL.

12-02-2009, 03:32 AM
Yep. It is a question of "when" not "if" there will be another fiasco.

12-02-2009, 04:55 AM
Let me inform you boys, that as a board member and leader, I will not stand for you to have any more issues. If this type of talk continues, I will bring my right hand gal pal Barb, and we will come to the PD personally and slap pee pees personally :lol: :devil: :o

But, please give us some time, because we are very busy right now. Here is a list of what we are busy doing.
1. Corralling ex cons, people who are wanted, and family members of criminals to find out what they think of you all.

2. writing up a survey for the newtown folks.
sample questions we have come up with,
a. Cops suck, on a scale of 1 to 10, how bad do they suck ______________________
b. while selling drugs on the street corner, has a cop ever offered you an ice cold water, or beverage? Y or N
c. If you knew that a person in newtown had committed a violent crime, would you tell the police?
1.yes, I would tell them
2.nope, its their job to figure it out, plus it aint cool
3. Lie to them, and send them off in the wrong direction on a wild goose chase
4. smile with the gold teeth, and look mean but dont say nothing
5. curse at them and try to get them to say something back
6. all or any combination of 2 thru 5
d. What do you want for dinner when you come to a public meeting to ***** about the police?

We are also busy interviewing people in the jail, to see if they like the police.

We are also busy trying to evenly divide up the vertabraes from chief Abbotts spine, so that everyone feels they have an equal share of the spine to hold on to for the next 6 months.

We are also busy loking for a catering company to cater the meeting in newtown for all the residents to talk about the way they been treated for the last 50 years. We were gonna go with Michaels on east, but Barb suggested that we keep the business in newtown, so we are now looking at J an L.

So, as you see, we are very busy right now, so stay out of trouble.

12-03-2009, 02:41 AM
I will be in Sarasota soon to endorse this worthwhile project. Go Fredd!

12-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Your post was a pure genius!!! From a fellow Leo: you guys can't win. We all feel for SPD. And you wonder why you even bother anymore right?? Keep your heads up and you guys are still respected.