PDA

View Full Version : The Boxing Matches

11-29-2009, 11:28 PM
Are the boxing matches this Thursday at Finnegans or what? I heard Giordano talking about it...should be good! :lol:

11-29-2009, 11:36 PM
WHO IS FIGHTING? Llodra? Whitehead? Rene? Norseman? Schillaci?

11-29-2009, 11:43 PM
Yeah man. The fights are this Thursday at 6:00pm at Finnegans. Llodra is kickboxing and grapling against Giordano. I think carmona and rene are fighting too!

11-29-2009, 11:57 PM
[quote="hasta cuando"]Yeah man. The fights are this Thursday at 6:00pm at Finnegans. Llodra is kickboxing and grapling against Giordano. I think carmona and rene are fighting too![/quote

Schillaci is fighting Benito Mussolini's great grand son, Lt. Lab is fighting Dracula, Carmona is fighting Jim Beam, Norseman is fighting Nestor, Gio is fighting Lt. Cruz, and Kerr is fighting Javi in a " i can surrender before you can" match.

11-30-2009, 01:26 AM
Face like a foot, I’m officially calling you out for a boxing match. All the pounding your face will take will only improve your looks. Let see if you can talk the talk. It is on!!!

11-30-2009, 06:05 AM
Freddy Cruz is fighting Giordano for the PIO job

11-30-2009, 08:25 AM
Face like a foot, I’m officially calling you out for a boxing match. All the pounding your face will take will only improve your looks. Let see if you can talk the talk. It is on!!!

Who is face like a foot?

12-04-2009, 02:01 PM

Did LUBE knockout Freddy last night? What about Gio? How did he do? Did Johnny win his rematch? Did the Norseman fight the "Noseman"? Most importantly, was Milton sober? How about Carmona? At what time did MM's vocabulary turn from "R" to "X"? "I gots ta know". Who did Jennfier fight?
:?

12-04-2009, 07:03 PM
YOU NEED TO GET FATSO, FROG EYES AND AA A-HOLE TO GO AND FIGHT AND MAYBE HE WILL MEET HIS MATCH. :D

12-05-2009, 03:08 PM

Did LUBE knockout Freddy last night? What about Gio? How did he do? Did Johnny win his rematch? Did the Norseman fight the "Noseman"? Most importantly, was Milton sober? How about Carmona? At what time did MM's vocabulary turn from "R" to "X"? "I gots ta know". Who did Jennfier fight?

WHO IS THE NOSEMAN? :roll:

12-05-2009, 04:26 PM
YOU NEED TO GET FATSO, FROG EYES AND AA A-HOLE TO GO AND FIGHT AND MAYBE HE WILL MEET HIS MATCH. :D

Such anger will ruin you and will not return your "income stream" Lt.
but i am LMAO at the thought that your eating your liver. Karma baby karma. Your turn in the barrel. :D

12-05-2009, 06:46 PM

but i am LMAO at the thought that your eating your liver. Karma baby karma. Your turn in the barrel. :D
NO ANGER MAN GET REAL AND GET OFF THE BLOG AND GO TO WORK SINCE "YOU" HAVE TO WORK FOR A LIVING AND PUT UP WITH CRAP. SMILE BE HAPPY :wink:

12-05-2009, 06:53 PM
[quote="WRONG CONTENDER WHERE WAS FATSO":caoq1h83]YOU NEED TO GET FATSO, FROG EYES AND AA A-HOLE TO GO AND FIGHT AND MAYBE HE WILL MEET HIS MATCH. :D

NO ANGER MAN GET REAL AND GET OFF THE BLOG AND GO TO WORK SINCE "YOU" HAVE TO WORK FOR A LIVING AND PUT UP WITH CRAP. SMILE BE HAPPY :wink:[/quote:caoq1h83]

who is " The Noseman?"

12-05-2009, 06:55 PM
[quote="WRONG CONTENDER WHERE WAS FATSO":g6nnej18]YOU NEED TO GET FATSO, FROG EYES AND AA A-HOLE TO GO AND FIGHT AND MAYBE HE WILL MEET HIS MATCH. :D

NO ANGER MAN GET REAL AND GET OFF THE BLOG AND GO TO WORK SINCE "YOU" HAVE TO WORK FOR A LIVING AND PUT UP WITH CRAP. SMILE BE HAPPY :wink:[/quote:g6nnej18]

Yes the wealthy all spend their time on this blog saying stupid. defending and promoting losers is also a favorite past time of the rich and famous. All the rich in Vail CO. also can't stop talking about frankie's demise. Protest are forming by the super rich in Palm Beach also. The Hamptons on long island had a moment of silence for frankie and johnny also.

12-06-2009, 04:28 PM

We have the "Norseman", we have a Sgt. Horseman, but who to heck is the "noseman"? and can he fight?

12-06-2009, 10:48 PM

We have the "Norseman", we have a Sgt. Horseman, but who to heck is the "noseman"? and can he fight?

WHO IS THE NOSEMAN?

12-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Nazur surely qualifies as "Noseman".

12-07-2009, 12:31 AM

Mag is fighting Nazur? what? no way! There must be another "Noseman"...

12-07-2009, 11:40 AM

Mag is fighting Nazur? what? no way! There must be another "Noseman"...

Ok...then who is it?

12-07-2009, 04:01 PM

I think that is the SGT from I.A. and I dont think he can.

12-08-2009, 02:22 AM
Panfillo is calling out Sgt. Casiano to the boxing match. Want to send him back to the north end :devil: :devil: :devil: Do you have what it takes???????
This Thursday Let me know so I can start training. I'll be waiting!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

12-08-2009, 02:33 AM
Panfillo is calling out Sgt. Casiano to the boxing match. Want to send him back to the north end :devil: :devil: :devil: Do you have what it takes???????
This Thursday Let me know so I can start training. I'll be waiting!!!!!!!! and watching :evil: :evil:
It's at flanagans. Instead of talking behind people's back all these years here is your oportunity to confront that person or persons. :evil:

Promise it will be a night for you to remember.

12-08-2009, 10:09 AM
[[size=7]

[b]who is the noseman?

12-08-2009, 10:17 AM
I think these guys have latent homo tendencies . You know some of these Macho types actually get erections from fighting each other, and wear black leather restraints under their jocks. This could very well be the case here, can you say " HOMO " ! :evil:

12-08-2009, 11:51 AM
I think these guys have latent homo tendencies . You know some of these Macho types actually get erections from fighting each other, and wear black leather restraints under their jocks. This could very well be the case here, can you say " HOMO " ! :evil:
...point well taken....but like the other person asked: WHO IS THE NOSEMAN?

12-08-2009, 01:18 PM

WHO IS THE NOSEMAN?

I think the NOSEMAN is the SGT. from I.A. (watch this get deleted like the last one)

12-12-2009, 02:42 AM
[quote="Metro":323e1ymm]Freddy Cruz is fighting Giordano for the PIO job

WHO IS THE NOSEMAN?

I think the NOSEMAN is the SGT. from I.A. (watch this get deleted like the last one)[/quote:323e1ymm]

Noseman against Mag?! Are you kidding me? WOW!!

12-12-2009, 01:32 PM
Ibalmea is fighting? I don't believe it. Pakistani's don't box. They throw donkey $hit at each other as a competitive sport.

12-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Ibalmea is fighting? I don't believe it. Pakistani's don't box. They throw donkey $hit at each other as a competitive sport.

He is fighting the "Norseman"? Good guy- "Knows job!" Fights Mag- "Nose job!" :snicker: :snicker:

12-13-2009, 02:48 AM

He is fighting the "Norseman"? Good guy- "Knows job!" Fights Mag- "Nose job!" :snicker: :snicker:
Is the Norseman finally coming out of retirement?