PDA

View Full Version : Lt oliva & Lt amato

11-29-2009, 05:06 PM
I have a question. This guy is always making waves and prides himself on hurting moral. Is there any way we can get word to Exposito to make this Lt go back to basics? I say promote him to major of property, teach him the way and keep him locked away along with Amato. Watch the moral meter go up instantly!

11-29-2009, 05:28 PM
I have a question. This guy is always making waves and prides himself on hurting moral. Is there any way we can get word to Exposito to make this Lt go back to basics? I say promote him to major of property, teach him the way and keep him locked away along with Amato. Watch the moral meter go up instantly!

The new chief will be going to all areas of the department in the coming months to gauge the morale and demeanor of the department. I am sure that word of these two morale busters will get to him in one way, shape or form. They have been in their current assignments much too long and actually believe that they are invincible. Perhaps a change in assignment would be beneficial for both, say, Property or Calea. Anywhere but in patrol where they affect the lives and well-being of men and women.

11-29-2009, 06:00 PM
AMEN! LETS IMPROVE MORALE!!!!

11-30-2009, 03:09 AM
Leave Commander Amato alone!!! There is no one in this department who has issued more, and holds the record for, reprimands or has taken away more pay from officers then Commander Amato. She alone has saved the city huge amounts of money by suspending you knuckleheads. Anyway so what if it has distroyed morale and taken away the initiative of once hard working officers from make arrests, and be proactive.

11-30-2009, 03:16 AM
Both of them are ball-less huele culo so they wont have any problem with the chief, they will do as told but will always be evil. Because they were and always be evil. Those are people who hide behind their rank because in real life they dont have what it takes to be a true leader. AHHHHHHHhhhhh!!!!!!! ONCE NEVER A COP, CANT NEVER BE ONE!!!!!

11-30-2009, 06:06 AM
Wow, imagine if they mated and what an evil spawn that would be.

11-30-2009, 11:01 AM
Wow, imagine if they mated and what an evil spawn that would be.

OH NOOOO, Now that's horrible. Even Stephen King couldn't write something that scary!

12-07-2009, 01:27 AM
IF BOTH OF THEM MATED, THE RESULT WILL BE A LEPRECHAUN, EXCEPT THAT WILL NOT HAVE IRISH BLOOD IN IT; IT WOULD BE PURE FIDEL CASTRO, TASMANIAN DEVIL, SAMOAN DRAGON, PITBULL TYPE BLOOD. NOT EVEN THE EVIL JOSEF MENGELE (AKA :ANGEL OF DEATH" GERMAN SS OFFICER AND PHYSICIAN, WHICH MADE HUMAN EXPERIMENTS, AND DETERMINED WHICH PRISONERS WOULD LIVE OR DIE IN AUSCHWITZ CONCENTRATION CAMP), COULD HAVE COME OUT WITH SUCH COMBINATION.

12-07-2009, 02:40 AM
To property!

12-07-2009, 02:41 AM
in O.E.M

12-07-2009, 02:43 AM
to P.I.O!

12-07-2009, 02:44 AM
in comp support!

12-07-2009, 02:47 AM
to mrc

12-07-2009, 02:48 AM
To do what exactly?

12-07-2009, 06:25 AM
Property? No, not there. You know where you get to go from property if you sux the mayor? Move right into the Chief's office. Not that again!