PDA

View Full Version : concerned

11-28-2009, 08:39 AM
How is it that an PCPD officer can leave assigned zone to "Dog" a vehicle from one side of town to the other. You really don't get it, you follow a LEO off duty in his POV, and ask or look for respect from assisting agencies. As a LEO this is getting old very old. Yes, you are looking for your stats, but your public relations are not up to par. I would think that having confidence in he law abiding public would mean more to your agency, then Harassment. No, I have not been a victim of your traffic unit, but then again I am not blind to your tactics. Maybe some of your units traveling I-4 and other back roads, outside that city should watch their speeds. I pace clocked a unit (Marked) coming out of Polk County last week at 87 mph of SR 400. If you truley think that you are making a statement based on traffic enforcement, then maybe we should start looking at your unnits travel back and forth to work.

I have spoken to your in"Chief" in the past but found this conversation to be for lack of a better word, Boring. He was trained by the old chief and its not hard to tell that the apple did not fall far from the tree. Maybe old Weaver was right, when he said, I just can't do this to the people that pay me.

11-30-2009, 02:42 PM
So you did not get a ticket, did not get pulled over, but are upset because a police car followed you? Do you know the zone make ups of the city? For all you know it could have been a city wide vehicle without zones. So you come on a public website, and threaten to give police officers tickets because you feel you have been the victim of poor public relations because you saw a police car behind you? You sir, are obviously not a police officer, if you were you would not have such silly complaints. If you spoke to any of our officers then you would see that they are very friendly and assist our community as best they can.....oh and you spoke to the "In Chief" whatever that means....but that didn't work so you came on leo affairs? Do what you need to do in your "zone" if you really are a cop in regards to PCPD marked vehicles. . . . and hopefully nextime you are looking to buy drugs in Plant you will get stopped next time.

12-01-2009, 01:50 AM
If you are A 'LEO OFF DUTY" that still does not give you the right to break any laws and expect a free pass. If you were not breaking any laws and have everything current then so what if you were followed. Who is to say the officer was following you in the first place. Maybe you were doing something you should have not been doing. Stay off this site.

12-01-2009, 04:41 AM
We have a great department, excellent staff, best officers and a chief that continues to do a good job. We are positive so lets keep this site positive. Thanks

12-01-2009, 11:50 PM
I wouldn't go that far...

12-02-2009, 12:55 AM
Go PCPD! You Rock! Keep up the good work.

12-02-2009, 04:15 AM
I wouldn't go that far... Just come over and take a tour and meet us. We are not TPD or HCSO but we are there for you.

12-04-2009, 03:14 AM
[quote="resident"]How is it that an PCPD officer can leave assigned zone to "Dog" a vehicle from one side of town to the other. You really don't get it, you follow a LEO off duty in his POV, and ask or look for respect from assisting agencies. As a LEO this is getting old very old. Yes, you are looking for your stats, but your public relations are not up to par.

If you really are a LEO, what the hell are you doing causing problems for others. You must be one of the ROD type with nothing better to do. Get a life. Shut you mouth and leave us officers alone, you freakin wannnabe...