PDA

View Full Version : Bad for us if they 07 Cannon

11-27-2009, 04:04 PM
they word is that Chief Cannon is on the way out. Not good at all, he had 34's with the BK at every turn. Please, Chief put him in FOD, he will be great for us. Your taking the word of two people and not the rest of us.

11-27-2009, 04:09 PM
they word is that Chief Cannon is on the way out. Not good at all, he had 34's with the BK at every turn. Please, Chief put him in FOD, he will be great for us. Your taking the word of two people and not the rest of us.

HE IS OUT!

11-27-2009, 04:25 PM
Not only him i heard that Papier was out to. This place is going to shit on a 3.

11-27-2009, 04:30 PM
I can only hope they are rumors. Both of them are LEADERS, something this department has always been in short supply of.

11-27-2009, 07:30 PM
Thats a shame!

11-27-2009, 09:23 PM
Thats a shame!

Somebody needs to wake Cannon up and tell him. He has been asleep since the FTAA.

11-27-2009, 10:17 PM
Thats a shame!

Somebody needs to wake Cannon up and tell him. He has been asleep since the FTAA.

Hey Roque! Get some new material.

11-27-2009, 10:25 PM
Cannon is on his way out guys he is an Anglo with balls. Staff requires minorities who suck up with no balls.

11-27-2009, 10:54 PM
didn't realize Cannon was still in the department. Where is he assigned?

11-27-2009, 10:57 PM
Laricci and Danny Dominguez need to stop the posting of support for Cannon. They are the only ones who know he is still working here.

11-27-2009, 11:13 PM
Laricci and Danny Dominguez need to stop the posting of support for Cannon. They are the only ones who know he is still working here.

Cannon was a good Captain. Once he got promoted to staff the guy was lost. He would be better off as a Captain and probably happier too.

11-27-2009, 11:47 PM
Cannon and Papier both are great leaders under any administration

11-28-2009, 01:28 AM
I second that!

11-28-2009, 01:38 AM
If demoted it would be an injustice to them, the Department and the new administration. Everytime anything happens in CID, Cannon is on top of it. He created the FAT team and that has helped tons. He knows how to bring people together and get the job done. It wont be his loss, but ours. :(

11-28-2009, 02:05 AM
^^ Agree with that last comment. Cannon has done nothing but good. The guy knows his shit and has balls. He should oversee that RID Unit. He'll know how to handle the clusters that are bound to come. Some good officers and a solid chain of command and that would be a great unit and a much needed one!

11-28-2009, 02:12 AM
If demoted it would be an injustice to them, the Department and the new administration. Everytime anything happens in CID, Cannon is on top of it. He created the FAT team and that has helped tons. He knows how to bring people together and get the job done. It wont be his loss, but ours. :(

CID is a mess. Homicide hasn't solved a murder in a long time. They are down to about 50% when it comes to clearances. I think they are relying on YOU TUBE to clear their cases. Sexual batteries are out of control. Just ask the people in the grove. The bottom line is that Cannon is a fine tactical commander but not a really good administrator. He would best serve the department in a tactical capacity and should have remained a Captain.

11-28-2009, 02:47 AM
Great! I heard the Boy Scouts were looking for scout Leaders; we will give them a referral.

11-28-2009, 03:36 AM
actually homicide clearance rate is at 90%. yep 90%. robbery almost 25%. FAT almost 500 arrests. SIS is off the charts with arrests. cannon is out because he won't play politics with this scum adminstration and they know he was the one who should have chief

11-28-2009, 04:25 AM
actually homicide clearance rate is at 90%. yep 90%. robbery almost 25%. FAT almost 500 arrests. SIS is off the charts with arrests. cannon is out because he won't play politics with this scum adminstration and they know he was the one who should have chief

90% ? What are you smoking? Let's see 64 homicides (including last weeks double) and we managed to clear 35 of them. That's closer to 55%. So you have a fifty / fifty chance of geting away with murder in this city. As far as Robberies are concerned, the national clearance rate is 26% and you say we are doing less than that. Wonderful. SIS is a joke but now tht they took Preston from the deputys office I guess they will improve. We all like Cannon but he is out of his element. Making up false stats won't help either.

11-28-2009, 04:28 AM

Hey brain dead, Homicide clears 57% as of 2 weeks ago when I asked. 90% ? your full of it.

11-28-2009, 04:39 AM

Hey brain dead, Homicide clears 57% as of 2 weeks ago when I asked. 90% ? your full of it.

Quit asking Orosa and go up to Homicide and see for yourself. It's all on the board for you to see, the overtown shootings, the ak shootings in model cities, Bobby Yee's homicide double in the car last week. Check the board and see which ones have been cleared **** wad. Quit asking and go check it out for yourself. moron.

11-28-2009, 11:31 AM

They are not Cuban! We need an all cuban pd,

11-28-2009, 11:35 AM
A CANNON?...............LT. LUBE IS A HOWITZER!

11-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Homicde clearance is hovering at 90%. It was over 90. Learn how to calulate clearance rates. If you are too stupid to understand how crimes are cleared there are books to help you. One double is cleared, second double, one offender in custody, one pending. CID is fine. You said you checked the board but the truth is you cant get into homicide, Roque. SIS has so many cases they cant work them all and federal agencies are knocking down the doors to work more.
You can attack Cannon on having a short temper and then a foul mouth but not on his police ability. He may not fit in with the Expo plan but that will be MPD loss and the loss of the men and women of the department. So Roque you and Gooch ca stop writing crap. You know why you were kicked out so let it go.

11-28-2009, 04:23 PM
I hope they leave Commander Papier alone his a great guy!

11-28-2009, 05:37 PM
Homicde clearance is hovering at 90%. It was over 90. Learn how to calulate clearance rates. If you are too stupid to understand how crimes are cleared there are books to help you. One double is cleared, second double, one offender in custody, one pending. CID is fine. You said you checked the board but the truth is you cant get into homicide, Roque. SIS has so many cases they cant work them all and federal agencies are knocking down the doors to work more.
You can attack Cannon on having a short temper and then a foul mouth but not on his police ability. He may not fit in with the Expo plan but that will be MPD loss and the loss of the men and women of the department. So Roque you and Gooch ca stop writing crap. You know why you were kicked out so let it go.

Homicide clearance is right at 56%. CID went to crap when Lou Vega took it over and cannon has not been able to get it going again.

11-28-2009, 06:12 PM
Homicide clearance rate is 90% as of end of october. Last two years have been in the 80'S CIS doing great and people are happy. There is nothing more to be said. Cannon and Papier may be out but they will be missed.

11-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Most of this guys that are leaving got the dictator syndrome either their way or the expressway I said screw them, enough of that mentality. We need people that we can talk and discuss our point of view not dictators, for that I go back to Cuba. Yesterday while I was pumping gas I saw the CHIEF he was pumping gas as well while he was talking on the cell phone and every time an officer went by he stopped and shaked the officer's hand and asked them how they were doing. Now, thats a man unlike the rest of this buffons that think they hard just because they got rank and has looked at us down like they think they are better than us. I am tired of that attitude, as a police officer I do not think that I am better than anyone, I just have a different type of job. We should be humble in life and be there for the ones in need.

11-28-2009, 06:51 PM
Obviously you have not worked in CID or have not spent time in your office when working there. Cannon makes it a point to always walk around and talk to people. At the CID parties he spends 50% of his time there spending time with each group. I will grant you expo is a very social person, but so is cannon, unless he does not like you. He is not good at pretending to like you if he does not. You may think it is a flaw, but most would call it CHARACTER.

11-28-2009, 10:32 PM
I can only hope they are rumors. Both of them are LEADERS, something this department has always been in short supply of.
Leaders? I'll let you get away with saying that about C but P? He's always followed Nestor around like a lost puppy dog, I've never heard of him taking a stand on anything ie, command decision. Nice guy though but don't put him next to C because they are nowhere near playing in the same league. Who ever you are, you obviously are not a guy who has been in the city's trenches. I bid you farewell.

11-28-2009, 11:24 PM
The only person we see following someone around for years like a lost puppy dog is C Avila.

11-29-2009, 02:45 AM
^^ Agree with that last comment. Cannon has done nothing but good. The guy knows his shizzat and has balls. He should oversee that RID Unit. He'll know how to handle the clusters that are bound to come. Some good officers and a solid chain of command and that would be a great unit and a much needed one! dude stop DREAMING, this dept. will NEVER have a rid unit. go look at the rid budget. we don't have that kind of money. moreover the chain of command in this place does not have the balls or the stomach 2 form a unit like that. no matter who the chief is

11-29-2009, 03:30 AM
Danny dominquez, Vince laracci, John burhmaster, wake up and smell the coffee your clown candidate for chief Tom cannon wasn't even considered or interviewed actually papier was considered before him. You conspired against exposito with orosa and Rudy llanes and now you can't handle defeat. Your done pack your bags and retire cause your all worthless. Buy the way there will be a RID unit formed in the next few weeks so don't hate it's not about money it's about that exposito will due the right thing to turn this department around in the right direction. Your all racist against cubans well to bad because in our eyes in this department everyone is equal and we cubans don't hate. God bless Chief Exposito.

11-29-2009, 02:20 PM
What a true shame that some people don't recognize Cannon's real "stand-up action type man style" and abilities in the office and out on the field. It is true....if he doesn't like you, he'll show it. There's no gray are to him. The worst mistake this upcoming administration could do is lose him as AC. The ones he's gotten rid of is simply because his management and supervisory skills come first.... He's simply not a politician. Maybe that's why he's not at the top of the list. Javier and all other supervisors, if you have a rotten apple wouldn't you get rid of it? JT and BK didn't really like him, but kept him because he took his part and then some..... No this is not Vince, Danny, Dave, John or any of his ...... I barely visit this site, but do honestly believe Cannon should be left alone....BTW, the Gringo is a true teamplayer cause he's married to a Latina (Cuban). :lol:

11-29-2009, 03:09 PM
Dude--- Who do you think you're fooling ?
The Miami Herald even printed the fact that Cannon was disciplined for failing to control his officers at the scene of an arrest, while cuffing and transporting a prisoner. Oh yeah, he'll be the perfect commander for a RID Unit.

Get off that cloud and stop trying to influence the chief. The chief has been here a long time and I'm sure he knows Cannon very well. I agree with a previous post, Cannon's best work was when he was a copefullyIf the chief rolls him back, hopefully he'll stay and we can seet some good work out of him as a captain again.

Laricci, Dominguez and Buhrmaster need to stop this public relations campaign. You may still be flying under the radar, but it won't take long for you to be noticed (and not in a good way).

11-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Are you for real? The Miami Herald? For Pete's sake, that article was written to increase possibilities for Burden... There was nothing on him, but on all three candidates. Cannon is a great MAN and a hell-of-a cop. So what he made a mistake or two. Haven't we all. Its obvious that was not a factor when he was promoted to AC. If he's demoted to captain then we're still ok. We need a guy with GUTS to stick around. :cop:

11-30-2009, 01:59 AM
I can only hope they are rumors. Both of them are LEADERS, something this department has always been in short supply of. Cannon is a leader, Papier is a dummy. What has Papier done in his coreer but be nice. Look at all the units and divisions Cannon has run and not to mention his work during the FTAA. Don't confuse nice for leadership. Papier can't make a decision involving critical IA cases

11-30-2009, 08:37 AM
Yes, Papier is not Cannon, for one he has half the time on. Two Papier is his own person and if you post your name I gaurantee he would be twice the cop and leader you are. I have seen him take care of business on the street and as a staff member I have seen him at civil service standing up for a police officer against the administration. Both Cannon and Papier have been good for the department period.

11-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Papier has never even been to civil service Saud so stop it

11-30-2009, 11:54 AM
papier has been riding on the coat tails of too many people that have made him, W. Alvarez, J. Gomez, Nestor, M. Rodriguez, J. Llodra

11-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Now were attacking a person for being to nice! It's so sad that we are still attacking our own people under a new administration. Maybe one day you will realize that jealousy and hate will get you no where fast.

11-30-2009, 02:51 PM
This is a great place to work ( Period! ). Maybe if we start being more kind to each other and keep reinforcing positive thinking we can actually be more successfull in accomplishing our Department future goals to succeed. Personal attacks only keeps dividing us and growing hate toward each other. If you want to continue insulting and throwing rocks go ahead. Now don't get mad when they throw it back at you.

11-30-2009, 03:27 PM
At least when Timoney and Frank were here we all united against a common enemy. Now the enemy is US. We will see where we end, but hopefully we don't fall backwards and continue forward. Chief, your actions this week will set the course of the Department for years to come. I have known you to be a reasonable person. Please dont allow those less reasonable persons who surround you to influence your decisions. Many are out for revenge. We need to move forward in the direction that best benefits the Department, not the agenda of a few.

11-30-2009, 03:28 PM
I like cannons long flowing hair,,,,,,,,,,he looks like a wildman

11-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Papier has never even been to civil service Saud so stop it
Papier is close freinds with the "UNI" Saud that in itself should speak volumes. Also what business was he taking care of in his one year one the street, enlighten us. Maybe shopping on duty of banking and paying his bills onduty, is that the business he was taken care of on the street? You guys are comical..

11-30-2009, 06:08 PM
At least when Timoney and Frank were here we all united against a common enemy. Now the enemy is US. We will see where we end, but hopefully we don't fall backwards and continue forward. Chief, your actions this week will set the course of the Department for years to come. I have known you to be a reasonable person. Please dont allow those less reasonable persons who surround you to influence your decisions. Many are out for revenge. We need to move forward in the direction that best benefits the Department, not the agenda of a few.

The MAFIA is trying to take over! They think Expo is going to play their game. I remember all the shit they talked about him and look at them now. What a bunch of pathetic two face.

12-01-2009, 12:45 AM

The MAFIA is trying to take over! They think Expo is going to play their game. I remember all the shizzat they talked about him and look at them now. What a bunch of pathetic two face.
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT THE CUBANOS ARE IN CHARGE AND CUBA IS 90 MILES AWAY AND MOST OF THE COMU ARE UNDER YOUR NOSES, YOU *****ED ABOUT THE IRISH AND BOY KING WELL PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIVES CAUSE THE CRAP WILL HIT THE FAN SOOOOOON

12-04-2009, 12:34 PM
IM OUT OF HERE! YOU BUNCH OF CUBANS ARE JUST TO CRAZY FOR ME! CHIEF BROWN STOP THE RAPING ON BLACK FEMALES.

12-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Cannon was re-instated to assistant chief yesterday. He will retire in January as an assisatnt chief. There are more attorneys calling the CM's office than they can keep up with. Most of those demoted will be back to their staff ranks within six months and the city will be paying for this for years. There goes our pay raises.

12-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Cannon was re-instated to assistant chief yesterday. He will retire in January as an assisatnt chief. There are more attorneys calling the CM's office than they can keep up with. Most of those demoted will be back to their staff ranks within six months and the city will be paying for this for years. There goes our pay raises.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Cannon was re-instated so he could retire as a Chief. I'm not sure why an attorney would call the CM over an appointed position. Maybe you don't understand what the word appointed means. These guys had their turn. And they failed. Miserably. Morale here sucked. Working conditions sucked. They couldn't do it, time for someone else.

12-04-2009, 02:42 PM
yes you are stupid. both burden and cannon re-instated as chiefs to retire in January. and you are even more stupid if you think u can demote even appointed positions in the manner that these occurred and not face legal remedies. T$, FF, AB and TC are all going out the door fat n happy and with a pay-off to be quiet