PDA

View Full Version : New Detective

11-24-2009, 05:40 PM
How could someone who needs help just to write a felony report get into ISB? Why wasn't the position posted? This guy is one of the biggest backstabbers in this department and he gets rewarded. Now he is walking around saying he is the next Sergeant and bad mouthing Jimmy. Sorry to tell you but no one is getting promoted anytime soon so keep your big mouth shut.

I know you read these and blog all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the anonymous letter writer.

11-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Are you talking about Murph's boy? Makes sense he is always talking about people behind their backs and taking info back to the big guy.

11-24-2009, 07:29 PM
Misty said he needs to be in ISB. Thats it buster, he is in. .

Dont you ever question her, got it :(

11-24-2009, 10:50 PM
he is saying he was put up in detetives because he is the next sgt
Other than write a few tickets, be a do boy , and be a certified ATV instructor, what does he know about being a cop and now he thinks he can supervise them

11-25-2009, 11:16 PM
for real?

12-11-2009, 08:02 PM

12-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Funny how the Special Ops Captain was getting blasted on this site while he was in there; now the ISB Captain is getting blasted. Not too hard to figure out Danny.

12-12-2009, 02:46 AM
very good observation- you may be on to something here. :roll:

another thought is who posted the request for a certian sgt to resign in a hurry :|

12-12-2009, 03:23 AM
Paranoia is a social disease--you get it from screwing other people.

12-15-2009, 09:32 PM
How could someone who needs help just to write a felony report get into ISB? Why wasn't the position posted? This guy is one of the biggest backstabbers in this department and he gets rewarded. Now he is walking around saying he is the next Sergeant and bad mouthing Jimmy. Sorry to tell you but no one is getting promoted anytime soon so keep your big mouth shut.

I know you read these and blog all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the anonymous letter writer.

Really? Conduct a roll call and betting you that just named 85% of the ISB personnel currently in there. Do you need to check the previous posts on bad mouthing JO. Yeah, nothing like throwing a piece of bloody meat in the middle of circling sharks to devour yet another. This is even worse than the Jerry Springer show!!

Murph's boy? If you are from the CCPD, posting in here, and are jumping on the band wagon about busting on Murph, you are probably one of those who tried courting the Murph who then rejected you. Say what you want about Murph, you are in that building because of him. If Murph wants a certain person as Sgt........ anyone doubt it'll happen???? What's that tell you. And by the way........ Murph ain't hanging his head in shame for nuttin' honey!!

12-15-2009, 11:10 PM
I hate to tell you but CCPD is the Jerry Springer show of law enforcement.

12-16-2009, 01:16 AM

Really? Conduct a roll call and betting you that just named 85% of the ISB personnel currently in there. Do you need to check the previous posts on bad mouthing JO. Yeah, nothing like throwing a piece of bloody meat in the middle of circling sharks to devour yet another. This is even worse than the Jerry Springer show!!

Murph's boy? If you are from the CCPD, posting in here, and are jumping on the band wagon about busting on Murph, you are probably one of those who tried courting the Murph who then rejected you. Say what you want about Murph, you are in that building because of him. If Murph wants a certain person as Sgt........ anyone doubt it'll happen???? What's that tell you. And by the way........ Murph ain't hanging his head in shame for nuttin' honey!!

Easy Kevin its ok to vent

08-02-2010, 12:21 AM
Does it matter 8)

08-02-2010, 03:51 AM
I hate to tell you but CCPD is the Jerry Springer show of law enforcement.

Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry