PDA

View Full Version : HOW LONG UNTIL TR, AA, AND ME BANKRUPT THIS DEPARTMENT

11-24-2009, 03:28 AM
TR AA AND ME WILL BANKRUPT THIS WITHIN THE NEXT 2 YRS BY HAVING THE "SAVING" LINE THEIR POCKETS AND THEY WILL SAY OH WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN

11-24-2009, 04:15 AM
TR AA AND ME WILL BANKRUPT THIS WITHIN THE NEXT 2 YRS BY HAVING THE "SAVING" LINE THEIR POCKETS AND THEY WILL SAY OH WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN

Calling you an a-hole. would be an insult to a-holes.

11-24-2009, 07:12 AM
WHY WOULD YOU CALL ME AN A-HOLE BECAUSE I BRING UP VALID POINTS AND MAKE YOU REMEMBER THAT YOUR UNION DUES HAVE BEEN LINING AA AND TR'S POCKETS?

11-24-2009, 11:00 AM
WHY WOULD YOU CALL ME AN A-HOLE BECAUSE I BRING UP VALID POINTS AND MAKE YOU REMEMBER THAT YOUR UNION DUES HAVE BEEN LINING AA AND TR'S POCKETS?

Stop trying to cause trouble by posting false information. Once they obtain a subpoena to find out your IP address, rest assured that you will be sued for slander and libel. Face it, your man is OUT. Get used to it. If you have proof of criminal wrongdoing, then go to the State Attorney.

11-24-2009, 11:02 AM

Stop trying to cause trouble by posting false information. Once they obtain a subpoena to find out your IP address, rest assured that you will be sued for slander and libel. Face it, your man is OUT. Get used to it. If you have proof of criminal wrongdoing, then go to the State Attorney.

Remember, this board is run by an FOP crony of AA.

11-24-2009, 11:12 AM
Oh my my, how all of the former fair haired individuals are flooding the boards with negative innuendo about our new chief. Face it boys and girls, Timoney and Frank are OUT and Espy is IN. You can't change it. Two options, leave or get used to the idea of change we needed.

11-25-2009, 02:11 AM
WHY IS THIS BEING BROUGHT UP NOW, IS THIS FOR REAL WOW LOOKS LIKE WE ARE BACK TO SQUARE ONE AND MAYBE WORST. :shock: