PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong or right with the Air Unit

11-22-2009, 08:02 PM
1-SHORT FLYING TIME-BAD
2-FLIR SYSTEM -GOOD
3-THE COST-BAD

11-22-2009, 08:25 PM
It won't matter soon. I've talked to both pilots and they are going to leave since the department doesn't want them. The department will have to hire outsiders to fly it once they both leave in January. Yes, they are both going to patrol.

11-22-2009, 08:26 PM
Numb nuts for pilots

11-22-2009, 08:27 PM
I currently weigh 350 pounds, and I have my pilot license ,but not given the opporturnity to fly air1. If the city would have purchased a real bird my weigh would be a non issue.

11-22-2009, 08:34 PM
It will be returned to the federal government and we will get 2 sergeants and 1 officer back to patrol. I think Juan is retiring so he's gone. i think it's a good trade.

11-22-2009, 08:41 PM
Do We Need Horses? Bicycles?

11-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Oh, and the money we save by getting rid of it that we would have otherwise paid in the next 4 years will go for the payouts of the current staff leaving in the next couple of weeks.

11-22-2009, 08:50 PM
They will be training them to fly upside down soon!!!!!

The City now has a big lawn mower...... we will be reassigning the Helimower to Parks and Recreation.

11-22-2009, 11:02 PM
that is an oxymoron of a statement. first all of the pilolts are too stupid or to damn fat that they can carry anyone else.

11-22-2009, 11:40 PM
We have an excellent pilot named Cid, good riddance to the others!

11-23-2009, 02:03 AM
Do We Need Horses? Bicycles?

Horses are the best for "crowd control". No matter how pissed they are about the issue that has them all hot and bothered, no one wants a horse to step on them, let alone fall on them. Bicycles are a waste in a motor vehicle world. Like what help is a backup that rode a bike 3 miles to get to me? Rolling stakeouts bikes are great. But try keeping some on the detail from sacking out in apartment building parking lot.

11-23-2009, 02:13 AM
Oh, and the money we save by getting rid of it that we would have otherwise paid in the next 4 years will go for the payouts of the current staff leaving in the next couple of weeks.

And you know what 4th floor butt plug, worth every FUKING PENNY. We would all chip in for that one, for sure arse wipe. But the improvement in rank and file's mental outlook, city will never, ever, have enough $$$$$ to pay for that one butt breath. I want to see how many will not leave. Imagine Angelito in a marked police car. Hell there is a generation that hasn't seen that, and he hasn't even left YET. Just been Retired On Active Duty.