PDA

View Full Version : Stickers

11-21-2009, 02:45 PM
Stickers... I had to remove my fairy. Had to remove my thin blue line. Why keep the 38 stickers. He did not die in the line of duty. He died a coward by his own bullet. Nevermind I figured it out he was one of the good ole boys.

11-21-2009, 05:31 PM
I won't be removing my Elect ABM (Anybody But Morgan) sticker.

11-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Stickers... I had to remove my fairy. Had to remove my thin blue line. Why keep the 38 stickers. He did not die in the line of duty. He died a coward by his own bullet. Nevermind I figured it out he was one of the good ole boys.
Shame on you have you no compassion for family and friends who are grieving , no matter how he died , he was your brother or have you lost all sense of loyalty. God Bless the family and friends.

11-21-2009, 09:47 PM
He's not MY brother. He stopped being MY BROTHER when he pointed a gun at HIMSELF and pulled the trigger.

I do feel sorry for his family and friends... that he chose the cowards way out and left everybody else here to deal with problems he couldnt face.

There is no honor in that.

11-21-2009, 10:28 PM
I think they should go too. I liked RS but it is embarrassing when people stop and ask what that sticker is for. What do you say?

11-21-2009, 10:55 PM
I agree. The new seat belt stickers and the ghetto trunk locks need to go too.

11-21-2009, 11:50 PM
I think they should go too. I liked RS but it is embarrassing when people stop and ask what that sticker is for. What do you say?
You tell them it is for one our s that has passed, we dont always have to be graphic. Tact in this case would be the better part of valor.

11-22-2009, 12:38 AM
You tell them it is for one our s that has passed, we dont always have to be graphic. Tact in this case would be the better part of valor.

Coincidental that this post comes almost to the day of the 2 year anniversary of Ray's Passing. Personally Ray was a good friend of mine and no matter what some people say he had a good heart. We all have breaking points in our lives and each one of us are capable of doing the same thing if we hit that breaking point. Say what you want, I think of Ray quite often, there are things at the office and related to this job that remind me of him. Ray was a good person and is missed...

To the original poster, it takes a big man to talk trash about someone who has deceased, I am sure you are one of those who is lazy and Ray probably got onto a few times for being lazy. You had your chance to say something to him then, but you choose to now. Nice gesture.

11-22-2009, 02:53 AM

Coincidental that this post comes almost to the day of the 2 year anniversary of Ray's Passing. Personally Ray was a good friend of mine and no matter what some people say he had a good heart. We all have breaking points in our lives and each one of us are capable of doing the same thing if we hit that breaking point. Say what you want, I think of Ray quite often, there are things at the office and related to this job that remind me of him. Ray was a good person and is missed...

To the original poster, it takes a big man to talk trash about someone who has deceased, I am sure you are one of those who is lazy and Ray probably got onto a few times for being lazy. You had your chance to say something to him then, but you choose to now. Nice gesture.

The only thing you left out was how brave the original poster was to call someone who is dead a coward...signed in as guest on an anonymous board.

11-22-2009, 01:30 PM
Ray and I never had any ill words. I highly respected his as a LT, not as a good man. My point is to remove all stickers not just to pick and choose what the partol Captain thinks are acceptable. Equality is all I ask.

11-22-2009, 06:47 PM
I have read alot of post on lots of subjects. I really believe that entertainment best describs most of the the comments on here. With that said, are you really complaining about what stickers you can put on your county owned work vehicle? Put the stickers on your own car if you want them so bad. If you could put whatever sticker you wanted on a patrol car some would make them look like redneck traveltrailers.

About the comment that was made about #38. I'm shocked that someone would really feel that way, and post that. That takes disrespect to a whole new level.

11-22-2009, 07:50 PM
I have read alot of post on lots of subjects. I really believe that entertainment best describs most of the the comments on here. With that said, are you really complaining about what stickers you can put on your county owned work vehicle? Put the stickers on your own car if you want them so bad. If you could put whatever sticker you wanted on a patrol car some would make them look like redneck traveltrailers.

About the comment that was made about #38. I'm shocked that someone would really feel that way, and post that. That takes disrespect to a whole new level.
First time guest, be careful what you say about rednecks there are people within your dept that will tell you are in redneck country so be careful with the slams on rednecks.

11-22-2009, 09:55 PM
First time guest: what higher disrespect can you have than taking your own life with 2 kids on the way?

SallyB we have no slams to make because he clearly and properly articulated his opinion on a subject relative to the topic. Maybe you should take a class from him.

11-22-2009, 10:01 PM
First time guest: what higher disrespect can you have than taking your own life with 2 kids on the way?

SallyB we have no slams to make because he clearly and properly articulated his opinion on a subject relative to the topic. Maybe you should take a class from him.
Dont mess with sally , i think she has made some good points.and we all know who she is talking about.

11-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Everything that is said is not ment in a bad way.....I'm a redneck myself. It was a Joke. Relax and laugh maybe you won't complain as much if you just laugh.

btw this is my 2nd and last post. You guys and girls have fun.

11-23-2009, 12:55 AM

Dont mess with sally , i think she has made some good points.and we all know who she is talking about.
Why are you talking to yourself?

11-23-2009, 02:06 AM

Why are you talking to yourself?
Man you are a nut job. and a paranoid nut job at the least.

11-23-2009, 03:01 AM
I'm a nut job? I don't sign onto this forum under several different names in a horrible attempt at disguising who I am. I don't reply to posts that I wrote under a different username. I don't talk about my dead husband as if he's still alive. I'm not infatuated with David Craig and the list goes on. I don't know what's up with you. Maybe the economy has slowed down the condo cleaning business and you've got some time on your hands. I do know that you should definitely be on meds.

11-23-2009, 07:57 AM
I'm a nut job? I don't sign onto this forum under several different names in a horrible attempt at disguising who I am. I don't reply to posts that I wrote under a different username. I don't talk about my dead husband as if he's still alive. I'm not infatuated with David Craig and the list goes on. I don't know what's up with you. Maybe the economy has slowed down the condo cleaning business and you've got some time on your hands. I do know that you should definitely be on meds.

We know what you think of Sally B. What's your take on the original poster who slammed a dead brother?

11-24-2009, 04:36 AM
He didn't have to be dead. That was his choice.

11-24-2009, 02:34 PM
I was told about your forum ,just check it out that you in particular dont like anyone , you can read it in your posts, you have no idea what caused this man to believe that the actions he took were the only way he could resolve the situation he was in , evidently you have never been at your breaking point, we all have our moments ,its just we chose to handle it in a different way. Walk a mile in his shoes before you judge next time. some people need help with depression some with being a little to arrogant.

11-24-2009, 02:45 PM

It is OBVIOUS that most of you morons have no idea how mental illness works. Sometimes there is not enough medication or counselling in the world that can bring one back. It is easy to cast stones by someone who has never suffered from severe depression. Depression effects EVERYONE different depending on how unbalanced the chemicals in the brain are and how well they do or DON'T respond to treatment. This is not the depression that most uneducated and uninformed people think of depression is. They think of depression as the feeling they get and how they feel when their dog dies. To think that someone just decides to end their life because they are weak or don't care about family and friends is well, as asinine as most of the people that post of this site. Ray was a great person and my saddest feeling is that treatment didn't help and he lost it. Just like not everyone can be cured of cancer or heart disease, nor can everyone be cured from mental illness. Now go have a Happy Thanksgiving and while you're at it be Thankful that you are "normal" and don't fight the demons that mentally ill people do every waking moment of their lives!

11-24-2009, 06:09 PM

It is OBVIOUS that most of you morons have no idea how mental illness works. Sometimes there is not enough medication or counselling in the world that can bring one back. It is easy to cast stones by someone who has never suffered from severe depression. Depression effects EVERYONE different depending on how unbalanced the chemicals in the brain are and how well they do or DON'T respond to treatment. This is not the depression that most uneducated and uninformed people think of depression is. They think of depression as the feeling they get and how they feel when their dog dies. To think that someone just decides to end their life because they are weak or don't care about family and friends is well, as asinine as most of the people that post of this site. Ray was a great person and my saddest feeling is that treatment didn't help and he lost it. Just like not everyone can be cured of cancer or heart disease, nor can everyone be cured from mental illness. Now go have a Happy Thanksgiving and while you're at it be Thankful that you are "normal" and don't fight the demons that mentally ill people do every waking moment of their lives!

To bad mouth anyone, much less a fellow officer, for finally getting to the point of taking his or her own life, is outrageous. People do take their lives for various reasons. Its sad that it goes that far, but it happens and is a fact of life. I don't know of any documented cases were someone chose to be mentally ill. Unlike those that choose to be idiots.

11-24-2009, 06:45 PM
To OP, as a family member of RS I am verry sorry, how that affected you and your life. Really? *****ing about a sticker for a previous leo :roll:

To the cruisers I still see on a daily basis rocking the 38 sticker/badge, It isn't much, but Thank you guys.

11-25-2009, 08:36 AM
She's just a crazy old coot that has nothing better to do with her time. This forum is her fantasy world. Ignore her.

11-25-2009, 04:40 PM
You should be so lucky as to own a very good ,reputable company, sorry but i dont clean i supervise and when your job pays as well as mine i may give yours a shot, dont tell me i wouldnt get hired look at the top of your dept. I hope every one has noticed that over half of the derogatory posts were made by the same person.

11-25-2009, 06:57 PM
She's just a crazy old coot that has nothing better to do with her time. This forum is her fantasy world. Ignore her.
I agree.

11-25-2009, 10:50 PM
LEO Affairs should ban you; then David Morgan should fire you.

11-26-2009, 06:06 AM
Why?

11-26-2009, 09:06 AM
Why?

If you have to ask maybe you should go too. Anyone stupid or vindictive enough to publish a former law enforcement officer's wife personal information here doesn't deserve the privilege of having that information and is TOO stupid to be a cop, no matter what you think of her. When this site starts allowing publishing of current, retired or deceased police officer's information or that of their families, it too should be shut down.

MOD 504
11-26-2009, 12:33 PM
Previous post that contained a phone number and name has been sent for review to be banned!

Please review TERMS OF USE

MOD 504