PDA

View Full Version : Deputy Sheriff's Assoc.

11-20-2009, 02:34 PM
Just a QUICK note about the Deputy Sheriff's Assoc that the agency is bragging about. Mrs. H.R. is boasting about this program, I and I want to let you know about a few things I found about this program.

1) Right now the Board of directors for this program is 5 Sheriff's from around the state. They are holding elections in February to seat 4 Deputies and 1 Sheriff to run this Board. This means if you have an appeal you must go thru this board.

2) You are given 60 hours of legal advise for the first year. If you go over that 60 hours then you are charged per hour for any legal help(Thru HUNT Ins) When asked what would be the price? The answer that was given was you would get 25% off the normal fee. And I could not get what the normal fee was. I was also told that the clock starts when you first speak with the attorney. ( and will include travel time)

3) When asked about collective Bargaining, I was informed that the main goal for this program was that each Deputy Sheriff keep their job during these trying times. And that would up to the Board of Directors to see if they wanted to institute collective bargaining for all deputies.

Clay County Sheriff's Office was the first agency to be exposed to this program and they voted it down.

I have been told that this ploy from the FSA is nothing more than a UNION BUSTING tactic. The PBA and the FOP are looking into this program, Just remember The FSA is the Sheriff's Union just like the PBA and FOP are the Deputies Union.

They will have one sheriff on their board, and you wave Deputies on yours.

Stay Safe..I will update you with more information as I receive it

11-20-2009, 06:40 PM
I guess it cant be worse then the flop.We need binding arbitration like real departments.Gives us real job security and better benefits!!

11-20-2009, 07:15 PM
I guess it cant be worse then the flop.We need binding arbitration like real departments.Gives us real job security and better benefits!!
Like your helping out go back and hide under your rock dumb a$$ :evil:

11-21-2009, 02:17 AM
hey buckleup bunny boy!!man you take it personally huh.lol :lol: :lol:

11-21-2009, 03:52 PM
apparently the 3 stooges are having a ball.

11-21-2009, 03:58 PM
Are you referring to the Teflon team....Those 3 Stooges .... :evil: :evil: :evil:

11-22-2009, 12:39 PM
that last post was really ignorant and you tried to pretend you know whats going on but you dont.wow was that ignorant

11-22-2009, 01:17 PM
A perfect example of what HCSO produces with the "natives" we hire.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/duty-and-honor-shrouded-in-doubt-brooksville-detectives-reputation-follows/1053500
Duty and honor shrouded in doubt

11-24-2009, 12:14 PM
So many things on this board are so true. :mrgreen:

11-24-2009, 01:11 PM
Funny how when a good thing comes along, Steve gets the GOONS together , they share a dictionary, and still manage to screw the message up. Scott Lamia is a jam up cop, something Steve and the Goons can only dream of on their pretend firing range and skid pad. The "prepaid" legal is a Godsend!! No more " I am here to tell you, NO ATTORNEY!!!!!", More like, "how can we help you!! Sorry you dopes, Game Over!! Finally an alternative to the lies and money wasting. Keep your head up Scott, the majority of those who know you want you for back up!!Atleast you show up, arrest people, help people, and oh yeah, your honest!!! DOWN WITH THE F L O P !!!!!!!

11-25-2009, 12:01 AM
whens the last time buckle-up bunny and his other 2 goons do any police work???Do these guys even know one fl. statute?doubt it.to the goons:Im a real cop

11-25-2009, 11:56 AM
I see Broward County S.O. is looking to switch from PBA to IUPA.

11-25-2009, 01:06 PM
Put your bunny outfit on and pass out candy and coloring books.

11-25-2009, 08:37 PM
Put your bunny outfit on and pass out candy and coloring books.
Be a good boy Scotty or Daddy Teflon will put you in TIME -OUT :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

11-25-2009, 08:48 PM
Is Obama going to go to congress to ban borritos??
LOL This is ridiculous. Instead of creating a rebellious younger generation, we are creating a completely passive, unmotivated, disengaged younger generation. There's no way the burrito could have killed that man, but if some of you want to believe that, go ahead. If something like burrito-throwing could be used as a deadly weapon, it certainly would be used much more often. Since this burrito ended up mostly inside the car (and no injury whatsoever occurred) it's very doubtful that it also caused a chip to the front windshield. You can cause someone to lose control of their car merely by having big boobs. I suppose they will be illegal next as well.
A felony? Yup, there goes the boys in blue with nothing to do so they try to create crimes that match the law. Sort of like a DUI. A kid threw something out the window. So what? You are going to ruin this kid's life with some ridiculous worded law that means nothing to the reality of the situation. When he goes to get a job it will not say that he threw a burrito out the window. It will say he is a felon. Good job guys. Let's teach our children personal responsibility and littering. Not text crimes created by judges and lawyers to make money for the system. This is proof positive that the system is broke. And you think that's bad? You should just see what the boys in blue are doing to our daughters. Making them blow on illegal DUI stops. I'll never understand why media does not report on such issues. Guess you don’t rock the boat you are in.

Thanks for putting us on the MAP... You will need your Jr. Deputy Assoc :cop: :cop: :cop:

11-25-2009, 08:52 PM
if daddy teflon tucks me away in bed can you at least read me a story in your bunny outfit?hahahahahaha :mrgreen:

11-25-2009, 09:06 PM
if daddy teflon tucks me away in bed can you at least read me a story in your bunny outfit?hahahahahaha :mrgreen:
What's Wrong Scotty Boy can't Daddy Teflon Read :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

11-25-2009, 10:55 PM
Y dont u ask him for yourself.Or u busy with the bunny ears hunting wabbit tracks?fop is the flop :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

11-26-2009, 12:26 AM
Y dont u ask him for yourself.Or u busy with the bunny ears hunting wabbit tracks?fop is the flop :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
I'll do it..But with his EGO I do not think we could fit into the same area... :evil:

11-26-2009, 12:58 AM
shouldnt u be hiding out until easter u little wascal wabbit!!!ever see a rabbit write a ticket or arrest someone?hahahah NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. :devil: :devil:

11-26-2009, 12:59 AM
Or should I say the easter bunny and the 2 schmucks!!!ahahahahahaahahahahaha :evil: :evil: :devil: :devil:

11-26-2009, 01:16 PM
well at least if you ever get laid off,you can put your bunny outfit on and pass out candy at walmart on easter.talk about job security!!!! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: hahahahahahaha

11-26-2009, 01:18 PM
need any extra money around easter time????I pay cash :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11-27-2009, 05:47 PM
well at least if you ever get laid off,you can put your bunny outfit on and pass out candy at walmart on easter.talk about job security!!!! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: hahahahahahaha

Don't laugh Burrito boy you have no Job Security... You cant get a job any where else.... Maybe if you ask Santa he will delet your RECORD and you can go to TAMPA PD like everyone else.... NOT :evil:

11-27-2009, 06:09 PM
You know what,Im underpaid.you just gave the proof, that I do real police work,and you just hop around eating carrots passing out crayons and coloring books.Come transfer to the road,carrot lover.Whats wrong with this picture???i know ..the flop and the goons :snicker: :devil: :snicker: :devil:

11-27-2009, 08:07 PM
at least at taco bell,I have more job security then your flop gives us.prepaid legal gives u an attorney.Not, sorry you cant have one because I am not a goon lover . :mrgreen: Chew on a carrot and say"whats up doc".Also walmart is having a 90% off clearance off leftover halloween costumes that didnt sell,in case you need a spare outfit,so go hop over there :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

11-27-2009, 10:29 PM
Attention:all bunny rabbits please report to the center of the mall to pass out candy and crayons.Repeat:all bushy bunny butts to the center of the mall at once...lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

11-29-2009, 02:40 AM
I use handcuffs,not crayons.I do real police work and real investigative skills.Go hop along!!!lmfao :devil: :devil: :devil:

11-29-2009, 03:02 AM
looooseeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

11-30-2009, 11:34 AM
bunny rabbit?is that you hiding behind other names?shhh im hunting wabbit tracks :cop: hahahahahaha lmfao

12-01-2009, 02:48 AM
Ever think of working together as a team?
Law enforcement is a unique world.
Hold the standard of the glass fish bowl
trained professional you are.

01-06-2010, 01:42 AM
Ever think of working together as a team?
Law enforcement is a unique world.
Hold the standard of the glass fish bowl
trained professional you are.
It ain't gonna happen pal.