PDA

View Full Version : FOP Slayed By BK

11-20-2009, 03:27 AM
Who's in charge of the FOP now that Armando is the Mayor's driver and Carlos is the backseat co-pilot? I can't believe you would be a driver for a politician :roll:

11-20-2009, 03:34 AM
You my friend are retarded! Where the hell do you get your info. Neither of them are leaving the FOP and we wouldnt have half the things we have if not for the FOP and its members. You dumb shit, one day you'll be in a jam and you'll come running to these same people you bash, begging for help because you need an attorney. Wait, maybe your one of the loser ones who hides all shift long and doesnt do anything. In which case your word means nothing. Douche bag!

11-21-2009, 01:46 AM
Who's in charge of the FOP now that Armando is the Mayor's driver and Carlos is the backseat co-pilot? I can't believe you would be a driver for a politician :roll:
ARMANDO IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE THE MAN CALZADILLA IS.

HE NEEDS TO CUIDARSE EL CU000000 PORQUE LO QUE APARENTA NO ES TODO COLOR DE ROSA, EL NUEVO PUERCO NO VA HA DURAR MUCHO, WE WILL BE WATCHING HIM AS WELL AS CIP, IA ATC. :evil:

11-21-2009, 04:01 AM
[quote="Armando Aguilar are you the new Cazadilla":mfqe2l7n]Who's in charge of the FOP now that Armando is the Mayor's driver and Carlos is the backseat co-pilot? I can't believe you would be a driver for a politician :roll:

HE NEEDS TO CUIDARSE EL CU000000 PORQUE LO QUE APARENTA NO ES TODO COLOR DE ROSA, EL NUEVO PUERCO NO VA HA DURAR MUCHO, WE WILL BE WATCHING HIM AS WELL AS CIP, IA ATC. :evil:[/quote:mfqe2l7n]

Mira angelito el culito. You hid well in PIO. But you fuked up attaching your wagon to chief's as top boot licker. You could have stayed in PIO hiding very well, but Sean is leaving tuesday and I do not see expo keeping you anywhere but patrol. So since you avoided patrol as a 1st religion, I see you turning the gofer brass into property and retiring ASAP. You a man? LMAO please child.

11-22-2009, 02:52 AM
MAN FOP STANDS FOR F---ED UP PO---E ALL OF YOU WISH YOU COULD RETIRE OR RESIGN LIKE JT AND FF AND CALZADILLA IS SUPER YOU ALL ARE JUST SO JEALOUS YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR A LEAVING, I WILL WORK FOR FREE AND WHIP YOUR BUTTS, SO PUT UP OR SHUT UP CAUSE CASTRO IS NOT ONLY IN CUBA BUT PORKY PIG IS HIS ALIBI :evil:

11-22-2009, 02:54 AM
[quote="Armando Aguilar are you the new Cazadilla":3dc5mij7]Who's in charge of the FOP now that Armando is the Mayor's driver and Carlos is the backseat co-pilot? I can't believe you would be a driver for a politician :roll:

HE NEEDS TO CUIDARSE EL CU000000 PORQUE LO QUE APARENTA NO ES TODO COLOR DE ROSA, EL NUEVO PUERCO NO VA HA DURAR MUCHO, WE WILL BE WATCHING HIM AS WELL AS CIP, IA ATC. :evil:

Mira angelito el culito. You hid well in PIO. But you fuked up attaching your wagon to chief's as top boot licker. You could have stayed in PIO hiding very well, but Sean is leaving tuesday and I do not see expo keeping you anywhere but patrol. So since you avoided patrol as a 1st religion, I see you turning the gofer brass into property and retiring ASAP. You a man? LMAO please child.[/quote:3dc5mij7]

ENVIDIOSOS SON TODOS SOUNDS LIKE IA AND THE MEDIA NEEDS TO LOOK INTO ALOT OF NEW THINGS CUIDANSE

11-22-2009, 07:36 AM
you ladies & gentlemen are idiots. Who cares is he "avoided" patrol? Assume you are right, did you want that spot? Well, if your the bad ass that did not, who cares if he got it. Right dum ass?" Someone has to work it. And in my opinion (and many others who's opinion I respect) agrees he's done a great job in PIO.
You guys get what you deserve, you are nothing but a bunch of whining, sorry asses.