PDA

View Full Version : G.O'S

11-19-2009, 02:47 PM
The G.O's have again been changed to cater to the chief's boy JIMMY.

First the FTO G.O was changed now since Jimmy doesn't have a year in, the G.O for promotion has been changed so they can promote him. Who moves two hours away from his wife and comes to Clermont, somebody that was promised something? It's pretty sad when people in the public tell officers they've known for years that Jimmy an unknown says that we ALL are are a bunch of F- Ups and thats why the chief brought him here. Just read one his reports and we ALL will see the leadership abilities that the chief has such faith in!!!

11-20-2009, 02:08 AM
Whoa whoa whoa....your telling me you guys are about to promote some guy who does not even have a year in at CPD yet????

11-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Whoa whoa whoa....your telling me you guys are about to promote some guy who does not even have a year in at CPD yet????

Believe it!!!!!!! What a slap in the face to the folks who have the time and know how
( I can only think of a couple) I guess when you make a promise to a guy you've known for years you change the G.O's to not break that promise. Maybe another reason morale is bad.......think it could be a leadership issue?

12-02-2009, 12:51 PM
Maybe it's a lack of leadership by the people that neeed to step up and be leaders in stead of the ones who already are. Ever think of that....NO