PDA

View Full Version : Chief, all we want for Christmas is AMATO OUT

11-19-2009, 01:13 PM
Dear Chief,

As a proud member of the AAA (Animals Against Amato), we ask that she is removed immediately and made the head of school crossing guards for the Miami Police Department. When she is removed, her replacement should be Lt. Castro.

Thank you,

ANIMALS AGAINST AMATO

http://content.pyzam.com/funnypics/animals/wtf-monkey.jpg

11-19-2009, 01:32 PM
If there is a god,this abusive lady will be removed and placed where she can't hurt anyone or herself. This will do more for morale than anything could!!!!!!!!

11-20-2009, 12:03 AM
Put her useless ass in the street she doesn't deserve to be working in court liason. Put her out she'll retire because she is afraid of her own shadow.

11-20-2009, 12:28 AM
Put her useless ass in the street she doesn't deserve to be working in court liason. Put her out she'll retire because she is afraid of her own shadow.

Why do they need a Lieutenant in there anyway. Any sworn with good administrative skills can operate that place. They should open it up to qualified people of all ranks.

11-20-2009, 12:41 AM
i still think she's hot.

11-20-2009, 02:19 AM
As a member of Exposito's new staff I assure all the valid concerns mentioned regarding the court liason commander will be addressed before Christmas.

11-20-2009, 02:35 AM
when gomez gets demoted back to LT. he can replace Amato. This is good for the men,he does not won't antone mad at him so he won't write up the men. Win Win for everyone. :evil:

11-20-2009, 03:42 AM
I just signed a reprimand from that lady. Its been non-stop since she's been there. I understand being firm, but why try and screw people over "all the damn time". No excuse is good enough. Then she wants to look at OT slips and question why you clocked in 1 hour after the reporting time. I told her I did it cuz I was trying to save the city money and she cut me a break. :)

11-20-2009, 11:50 AM
I guess Lt. Amato loves you guys so much she's willing to give you time off from work. Lets see...Her favorite has to be Sgt. Ortiz. Who else?

11-20-2009, 02:07 PM
that lady is one of the meanest people ive met. She will be transferred soon.

11-21-2009, 01:00 PM
Am I to tough with you little boys? HAHAHAHA, I will never leave this domain!!!! And I have my eye on a few of you...Wait till you miss court or clock in late....then you will feel the burn of my reprimands. But I, the Queen of Queens, being a merciful Queen and the ruler of all Court Laison, will forgive you!!!! And all that you must do is bow to me.

11-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Put her in patrol midnites and watch her leave

11-21-2009, 03:19 PM
That is the answer for all these evil,abusive people,put them in patrol and they will leave. She,like most abusers,can't handle patrol at night where they are the only brass and have to make the call!
She and Cmdr.Alfonso are the 2 biggest morale killers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

11-21-2009, 06:48 PM
Checkout her facebook picture, she's holding a freakin chimp, what a LOSER she is! Great job Gladys keep adopting !!

11-21-2009, 09:00 PM
Rumor has it that chimps aren't the only thing she collects. I think she collected crustaceans at one point.

11-21-2009, 11:35 PM
FOR GODS SAKE GLADYS,RETIRE ALREADY! NO ONE RESPECTS YOU AND YOU ARE ONLY HURTING THE HARD WORKING TROOPS. YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY SO GO!

11-23-2009, 02:00 AM
WHEN YOU SPEAK OF LOSERS AND MORAL KILLERS YOU MUST PUT BARKING BARFIELD -HARRIS AND JUAN (WHINNING) CASIANO AT THE TOP OF THAT LIST