PDA

View Full Version : Oh Mighty Deputy from up above (Questions)

11-18-2009, 11:48 AM
Please tell us what is in store for BSO in the near future.....thank you oh mighty Deputy.......

11-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Please tell us what is in store for BSO in the near future.....thank you oh mighty Deputy.......
GROW UP!

11-18-2009, 01:07 PM
Thank you for your quuestion dedicated one... whats in store? More of the same, arrests, new sheriff, do as I say not as I do supervisors and still no 2% !!!!

11-20-2009, 07:21 PM
Thank you for your quuestion dedicated one... whats in store? More of the same, arrests, new sheriff, do as I say not as I do supervisors and still no 2% !!!!

the 2% is becoming a bigger issue and is making people feel like there is no integrity in the contract that was signed by the sheriff

i do not think money has anything to do with it, but i do think it has a lot to do with keeping your word, a standard even the sheriff should recognize

11-21-2009, 01:37 AM
Oh Mighty Deputy From Up Above, when will this agency be restored to greatness? I feel as if it has morphed from an "Empire" to "Romper Room" It seems to be a personal playground and money tree for the Governor's college buddies and former colleagues! Cleanse us of the filth Oh Mighty Deputy From Above!!

11-24-2009, 12:44 AM
Oh Mighty Deputy From Up Above, when will this agency be restored to greatness? I feel as if it has morphed from an "Empire" to "Romper Room" It seems to be a personal playground and money tree for the Governor's college buddies and former colleagues! Cleanse us of the filth Oh Mighty Deputy From Above!!

Great question oh lowly one....

When we stop allowing all the morons from the Podunk PDs we have acquired to make major decisions :snicker:

The list is long and undistinguished...... :(

11-24-2009, 02:53 AM

Great question oh lowly one....

When we stop allowing all the morons from the Podunk PDs we have acquired to make major decisions :snicker:

The list is long and undistinguished...... :(

Lieutenant Boyscout is all over the blogs tonight!