PDA

View Full Version : Rounds Around District 7

11-18-2009, 01:53 AM
http://www.page2live.com/

11-18-2009, 02:41 AM
Simply an accident. Good guy. Can we please move on now?

11-18-2009, 05:11 AM

I AGREE. $#IT HAPPENS. NO ONE WAS HURT AND THATS IT. I WORK FOR CAPT. E AND HE IS GOOD TO GO IN MY BOOK.

11-18-2009, 10:19 AM

I AGREE. $#IT HAPPENS. NO ONE WAS HURT AND THATS IT. I WORK FOR CAPT. E AND HE IS GOOD TO GO IN MY BOOK.

AGREE. MOVE ON!!! HE'S A GOOD GUY.

11-18-2009, 12:01 PM
YOU GUYS ARE NAIVE IF YOU THINK THIS CAPTAIN IS A GOOD GUY. GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY HE WOULD SCREW YOU JUST LIKE HE HAS A LOT OF DEPUTIES IN THE PAST.

11-18-2009, 03:17 PM
YOU GUYS ARE NAIVE IF YOU THINK THIS CAPTAIN IS A GOOD GUY. GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY HE WOULD SCREW YOU JUST LIKE HE HAS A LOT OF DEPUTIES IN THE PAST.

Deputies unfortunately screw themselves. Look at the firings and other things. Admin geeks just sign the paperwork

11-18-2009, 04:19 PM
I think we should be able to wear shoulder holsters. I also think that I should be allowed to grow my mustache past the corners of my mouth. RayBan Aviators should be standard issue, too.

http://www.dressingupboxonline.co.uk/images/products/524907_lg.jpg

11-18-2009, 05:25 PM
I think we should be able to wear shoulder holsters. I also think that I should be allowed to grow my mustache past the corners of my mouth. RayBan Aviators should be standard issue, too.

LOL..Hey may be Trombly was in the room??? remember his 'incident" :cop:

11-18-2009, 06:38 PM

Trombley and Lt. Bur**** have been asked to participate in the IA investigation as expert witnesses on the subject at hand. :oops:

11-18-2009, 08:02 PM
Deputies unfortunately screw themselves. Look at the firings and other things. Admin geeks just sign the paperwork[/quote]

BOSSES DO FAR WORSE THAN DEPUTIES AND RETAIN THIER JOBS. SOMETIMES THEY EVEN GET PROMOTED OR PUT INTO CUSHY POSITIONS. JUST LOOK AT RECENT OCCURANCES.

11-18-2009, 09:03 PM

Lets be realistic here TROMBLY IS a incident , and Capt .E , well the other poster is right on with his quote , this guy would not be the one to hold out a branch if you were sinking in quicksand . If things follow suite here with screw ups , I will not be surprised to see Capt.bust-a-cap promoted to Major !

11-19-2009, 12:55 AM
Total nonsense! An accidental discharge can and has happened to deputies throughout the years at PBSO and other agencies for that matter.

The captain in question has helped a lot of people over the years. He is a longstanding PBA member who balances the leadership position and repsonsibilities with that of a caring father figure.

I realize some of you will always take cheap shots at whomever appears in a vulnerable moment. Trying to convinve you writing such tripe here says more about you that what you write is pointless. I firmly believe everyone has the opportunity to choose the higher road, but some need more time to mature than others.

For the record, the captain in question earned his position having worked from cadet, patrolman, detective, agent, sergeant, lieutenant, and now captain. Perhaps at times some decisions he makes may not be to your liking, which is life.

I for one know him and stand behind him.

11-19-2009, 01:05 AM
Total nonsense! An accidental discharge can and has happened to deputies throughout the years at PBSO and other agencies for that matter.

The captain in question has helped a lot of people over the years. He is a longstanding PBA member who balances the leadership position and repsonsibilities with that of a caring father figure.

I realize some of you will always take cheap shots at whomever appears in a vulnerable moment. Trying to convinve you writing such tripe here says more about you that what you write is pointless. I firmly believe everyone has the opportunity to choose the higher road, but some need more time to mature than others.

For the record, the captain in question earned his position having worked from cadet, patrolman, detective, agent, sergeant, lieutenant, and now captain. Perhaps at times some decisions he makes may not be to your liking, which is life.

Thank you , a moving speach Matt.

11-19-2009, 01:16 AM
OK, the word around the agency is promotions are going to happen soon. Two Lt's and Five sergeants. My questions is this: how many promotions anybody perdict for next year?

11-19-2009, 01:42 AM

Lets be realistic here TROMBLY IS a incident , and Capt .E , well the other poster is right on with his quote , this guy would not be the one to hold out a branch if you were sinking in quicksand . If things follow suite here with screw ups , I will not be surprised to see Capt.bust-a-cap promoted to Major !

We the committee on nick-names, do hereby unanimously agree that the Captain shall now be known forthwith as 'Capt. Bust-A-Cap.' This nickname will be effective immediately until his departure from office.

That is all.

11-19-2009, 01:47 AM
People get real. This department is in a crisis budget problem adn you want to know how many more people is gonna get promoted? The sheriff has already says to PBA that no more promotions are going to be made after these. These seven are going to make it and the rest will need to go back and hit those books. This sheriff is smart. He is doing a staff analysis to see what promotions wel need to make. Some wil be unhappy but he is good with money.

11-19-2009, 02:42 AM
Smart man standing behind him. Because if you stand anywheree else near him you may take a round!!!! And just for the record it's not an "accidental discharge" it's a "negligent discharge".

Thank you , a moving speach Matt.

11-19-2009, 03:07 AM
I forcast maybe five more sergeants and 1 Lt.

11-19-2009, 06:00 AM
Stooopid Glocks.... No safetys

Bring back my Steel M1911!

11-21-2009, 04:30 PM

Let's be fair , Glocks are not stupid , and it does not matter WHAT gun it is , it is the stupid owners , a gun can only discharge when the human finger is on the trigger. I think the real solution is to give the Capt.s wooden guns !

11-21-2009, 05:07 PM

Let's be fair , Glocks are not stupid , and it does not matter WHAT gun it is , it is the stupid owners , a gun can only discharge when the human finger is on the trigger. I think the real solution is to give the Capt.s wooden guns !

We'll issue the captain "wooden guns" just after we issue you a rubber gun Howie. Hurts doesn't it? Maybe you should keep your cakehole shut.

11-22-2009, 12:41 AM
This us just STUPIDITY at its FINEST ! ! ! ! Fooling around with 2 guns....1 loaded, the other not loaded......I would be tickled to hear the explanation as to WHY a loaded firearm was out. Way to go Captain

11-22-2009, 02:47 PM
THE BOTTOM LINE WITH THE CAPT E, HE WILL GET AWAY WITH THIS STUPID ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE THAT COULD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE, BUT IF CERTAIN OTHER DEPUTIES DID THIS, THERE WOULD BE CONSIDERABLE PUNISHMENT HANDED OUT.

11-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Again, nonsense! This Sheriff has change the discipline system here and supports the CBA and OBR. There is no specified range of suspension days in the G.O.'s as before and he and the colonel exercise progressive discipline.

It takes a lot, even too much, to get fired here. So, stop posting lies.

Anyone who has an accidentally discharge, first offense, gets a training form, and time at the range.

11-22-2009, 10:54 PM
THE BOTTOM LINE WITH THE CAPT E, HE WILL GET AWAY WITH THIS STUPID ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE THAT COULD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE, BUT IF CERTAIN OTHER DEPUTIES DID THIS, THERE WOULD BE CONSIDERABLE PUNISHMENT HANDED OUT.

Of course he will, as anyone who has an AD here (as long as it was also their first time).
Do you think they should fire or demote him for this?

I haven't worked for or with this Capt in a very long time, but I know that if this happened to you and you worked for this Capt, he would be very fair on how the situation was dealt with.

Some of you act is if it's a cover up if he's not harshly delt with. He'll be delt with the same way any one of us deputies would if we did the same thing for the first time.

I noticed you said "CERTAIN OTHER DEPUTIES". There must be a reason why you said "CERTAIN". My guess is that they or YOU already have target lock on them/you.
So I guess you feel that it's a conspiracy if a screw up deputy gets punished for something like this and a person who has gone up the ranks and maintained a spotless record gets away with it?

You're an idiot!

11-23-2009, 04:15 AM

X squeeze me.... but what other hand gun make you dry fire the weapon before dissembling? It also makes you put your hand near the muzzle to press check... DUMB.

The freaking guy IN THE ARMORY shot himself in the hand recently…

HE WORKED IN THE ARMORY!!

Just another one of the continuing lies and myths surrounding this plastic gun.

You get what you paid for.

11-23-2009, 07:50 PM

X squeeze me.... but what other hand gun make you dry fire the weapon before dissembling? It also makes you put your hand near the muzzle to press check... DUMB.

The freaking guy IN THE ARMORY shot himself in the hand recently…

HE WORKED IN THE ARMORY!!

Just another one of the continuing lies and myths surrounding this plastic gun.

You get what you paid for.

Hey genius, why don't you press check your handgun by placing your fingers on the slide serrations...on the rear of the slide. You can dry fire a gun INFINITLY without a discharge if you confirm that it is NOT loaded. I think the general consensus here is: "if you mistakenly shoot your gun (regardless of the make or model), it is because of something YOU did or didn't do. You sir, are ignorant.

11-24-2009, 03:41 AM
I wonder if the Sheriff will authorize an IA investigation into this? I say this because the last time something similar happened in District 4 with a Lieutenant and Sergeant, the Sergeant was demoted to a Deputy, then a CSA. Captain E is no better then this Sergeant. Captain E could have killed the 2 people in his office at that time. This needs to be investigated.

11-24-2009, 10:15 PM
Hey genius, why don't you press check your handgun by placing your fingers on the slide serrations...on the rear of the slide. You can dry fire a gun INFINITLY without a discharge if you confirm that it is NOT loaded. I think the general consensus here is: "if you mistakenly shoot your gun (regardless of the make or model), it is because of something YOU did or didn't do. You sir, are ignorant.

Apparently you must never go to inservice because this is how they teach to press check ahole.

Dry firing handguns damages them. Call Glock... ask them.

11-26-2009, 01:11 AM

Apparently you must never go to inservice because this is how they teach to press check ahole.

Dry firing handguns damages them. Call Glock... ask them.

I rebut your previous claims. First, I have a perfect in-service attendance record. Second, some of the trainers in the training division put chewing tabacco (known in some circles to cause cancer) in between their cheek and gums, ignoring the Surgeon General's Warning printed on the side of the pouch warning them of its potential to kill tabacco users.

Do you believe everything you are taught?

Lesson No. 1:

Stop breathing because the air is bad for you.

My over-arching point in this debate is that you sir, are still ignorant.

11-26-2009, 01:22 AM
The veracity of your logic filled argument leaves with speechless...

I normally do not stare at other men’s mouths, so this is an unknown factor to me.

You are not allowed to breed, right?

RETIRED LT 275
11-26-2009, 09:43 PM
Hello Everyone,

This incident shows what a pompus ass this guy is. He is judging people on their ability and performance.

Can you imagine if it was somebody else in the office who fired the gun.

Way to go Matt

What an idiot.

Pat Aahara
Retired Lt. 275

Oh and by the way, yes matt was one of those people who passed judgement on me.

11-27-2009, 02:21 AM
Sgt. O'hara, Please let it go..... You are the only one who felt that you were wronged.

11-27-2009, 02:42 AM

I normally do not stare at other men’s mouths, so this is an unknown factor to me.

Once again you have proven your ignorance and baffled us with your grammer. Please explain to us the following:

1. "...leaves with speechless." (Were your raised near powerlines or repeatedly dropped by your mother?)

2. "...this is an unknown factor to me." (The only "unknown" here is how you managed to get hired with the Dept.)

3. Be truthful, now. VERACITY. Do you even know what it means? Or, did you find the word somewhere in a legal summary you read and thought it sounded good?

4. You state that you "normally" don't stare at other men's mouths. This implies that you have, under other than normal circumstances, stared at another man's mouth.

It is both of your parents who should not be allowed to breed. You sir, are more ignorant now than you were two posts ago.

11-27-2009, 02:45 AM

I just had to say it again...you are an idiot. :devil:

11-27-2009, 04:58 AM
Well....I'd like to stare you in the mouth....

But I digress...

BTW, Glocks are still a turd of a handgun.

11-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Well....I'd like to stare you in the mouth....

But I digress...

BTW, Glocks are still a turd of a handgun.

Sounds like someone couldnt qualify a time or two...

11-27-2009, 02:22 PM
We want to thank you both for your posts concerning this incident. Truth is an IA investigation should be completed and any discipline served. An accidental discharge is a violation of policy, no matter what anyone wants to say to try and contrue the incident. Personal comments concerning Captain E should be discouraged in this matter, regardless if you like him or not. I realize he is not well liked because of his past performances and how he made rank, but let's refrain from just bashing.

12-04-2009, 04:58 PM
We want to thank you both for your posts concerning this incident. Truth is an IA investigation should be completed and any discipline served. An accidental discharge is a violation of policy, no matter what anyone wants to say to try and contrue the incident. Personal comments concerning Captain E should be discouraged in this matter, regardless if you like him or not. I realize he is not well liked because of his past performances and how he made rank, but let's refrain from just bashing.

Hey look what Barry Tromble did--- accidental discharge he was fired for lying in the IA and then rehired as a traffic aid and then moved to D/S... and now on the Sgt's list

very scary

12-04-2009, 05:48 PM

There has been deputies who have had AD's and they were treated just like anyone else as per policy. No "Considerable Punishment".

Look into the facts before you post these conspiracy theories.

12-05-2009, 01:02 PM

Once again you have proven your ignorance and baffled us with your grammer. Please explain to us the following:

1. "...leaves with speechless." (Were your raised near powerlines or repeatedly dropped by your mother?)

2. "...this is an unknown factor to me." (The only "unknown" here is how you managed to get hired with the Dept.)

3. Be truthful, now. VERACITY. Do you even know what it means? Or, did you find the word somewhere in a legal summary you read and thought it sounded good?

4. You state that you "normally" don't stare at other men's mouths. This implies that you have, under other than normal circumstances, stared at another man's mouth.

It is both of your parents who should not be allowed to breed. You sir, are more ignorant now than you were two posts ago.

Haha, that was great!!!!!!

12-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Trombley are bur**** were having a verbal and there was no "accidental" to his discharge.

12-09-2009, 03:19 AM
Then why didn't Bur**** say that?

12-09-2009, 03:20 AM
Someone tries to pull a gun on me there will be only one story to tell..

MINE

12-14-2009, 03:24 AM
Then why didn't Bur**** say that?

he did say it...they just couldnt hear him

12-15-2009, 04:27 PM
Capt E has always been a good guy in my book. Unfortunatley, bad things happen to good people and thats life. I heard that when Capt E was called into the Sheriffs Office, Bradshaw made it a joke and was wearing his swat gear awaiting Captain E arrival. This information came from an IA source. If this is true, i am upset how the agency has the changed. Someone could have been killed or hurt. This is not a joke. My buddy lost his job for saying something in anger and another buddy lost his job for defending himself. yet, there are still people working on the job for fleeing from FHP, Domestic Battery, Drug, Theft, Burglary, manslaughter, agg battery in briefing and much more. Its a shame how this AD is just being overlooked. The department needs to treat everyone fairly in the same manner no matter what rank or position held.