11-17-2009, 01:18 AM
Faster than a speeding bullet,
More powerful than a locomotive,
Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound,
Look, up in the sky!
It's a bird!
It's a plane!
It's Mortgageman!

Yes. It's Mortgageman, strange visitor from another planet who came to Earth with powers and abilities
far beyond those of mortal men. Mortgagman, who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel with
his bare hands, and who, disguised as Clark Kent, mild mannered federal agent for a great nation
of The United States of America, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice and the American way.

11-17-2009, 02:17 AM
I will start screaming at the top of my lungs from the roof of the station so the feds can hear me.

HELP THESE CLOWNS ARE SINKING THE SHIP :P

11-18-2009, 10:01 PM
I wonder if the feds are going to ram the rear gate and flashbang the front desk when they come to arrest the mortgage crew? I can see it now " Mortgage crew come out with your hands up" " Look the otherway I.A. you to get those hands up.

I bet you the feds airdrop a dive team into the lake out front. Oh what if Jimmy jumps into one of his high speed boats he obtained with all the cash he has stashed around town.

Oh the Mayor is going to be pissed who's going to clean up all the tear gas.

"Little Jimmy Come out, it's not worth it, don't jump, oh never mind your on the first floor".

11-19-2009, 07:46 PM
Hey I'm next on the list . Would they just come and get these guys so we can have some movement. :devil: